[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Rubio already won the republican primary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: marco jewbio.png (836 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
marco jewbio.png
836 KB, 780x600
Reminder Marco Rubio has been selected by the jews to win the republican nomination
>>
Why would the Jews not want Trump to win?
>>
>>56562104
>>56562104

he is not a mind controlled manchurian candidate
>>
>>56562029
The people are in a very bad mood with these mischievous America-hating bastards. Trump will win.
>>
>>56562029
In which case the Republicans lost the election.
The shilling for Marco "Gang of Eight" Rubio going on is pretty pathetic though.
>>
>>56562029
Marco Rubio says the Paris shootings are a positive thing to happen
http://gawker.com/marco-rubio-isnt-happy-the-paris-attacks-happened-but-1744055806
>>
File: RubioVotingRecord.jpg (105 KB, 782x428) Image search: [Google]
RubioVotingRecord.jpg
105 KB, 782x428
>>56562029
Try again. We're looking for someone who will show up for work.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/marco_rubio/412491
>>
Reminder that Rubio is a filthy spic and and has tried to pass bills that gives amnesty to all illegals TWICE
>>
>>56562029
Literally who
>>
>>56564347
because that's what George Soros wants. Him and Hillary will give amnesty to ALL illegals when in office
>>
All deep pockets behind him (Koch brothers, etc), unlike Trump, he'll be around for a while.
>>
>>56562104
They do. /pol/ is retarded. He's the only one that can't beat Hillary.
>>
>>56562029
No, that was Jeb.
But I do agree. They are piling their money into Rubio now.
>>
Trump is just another pawn controlled by jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G59mNNfLZx8
>>
>>56564708
LOL because a jew told you this?
>>
>>56564826
did you even watch the whole thing?
>>
>>56564872
>>56564708
The source is a Jew who was kicked out of plenty of synagogues for advocating an extreme radical version of Judaism. Then he turned to Christianism and he says how the Jews are the evil boogeyman while in fact he's still butthurt about being resented by the Jewish community.

Nathanael isn't even his real name.
>>
>>56562029
If by "the Jews" you mean Jew Sheldon Adelson, then yeah. But for example I highly doubt that Jew Bernie Sanders likes the guy.
>>
>>56564994
OK, but that does not make Trump any less of a component for the jewish agenda
>>
>>56565029
No one cares about Bernie except 19 years olds on the internet and tumblr. The jews wouldn't even waste their time with him, he barely even makes the news.
>>
File: IMG_0726.jpg (82 KB, 594x417) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
82 KB, 594x417
>>56564475

The average Presidential campaign costs 1 billion dollars.

Donald Trump has networth of 10 billion and he's spent less than every single candidate thus far.

Don't worry, I don't think finances or lack of donors controlling him will be an issue for Trump.
>>
ppl who think the jew want trump are really retarded. They probably only saying that because they don't like Trump.

They want Rubio in and it's probably what will happen
>>
jewbio
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.