[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should people, who do not have at least college degree(not shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 10677411_s.jpg (110 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
10677411_s.jpg
110 KB, 400x400
Should people, who do not have at least college degree(not shitty community college degree), be allowed to vote?

They do not have brain desu senpai
>>
>>56561949
If you pull off something like that, make sure the higher education stays free for citizens at the very least.
>>
No because most of the people with a college degree are SJWs.

Trade school is for conservatives who want to work hard and make a good living.
>>
Bill gates doesn't have a college degree.

I guess he's just another loser.
>>
>>56562053

Sasha why are you even here. You don't even get to vote because Putin always wins.

You got kucked into living in a dictatorship
>>
>hurr durr muh piece of paper

WWIII when? I'm tired of these faggots with their superiority/debt.
>>
File: 225px-JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif (37 KB, 225x293) Image search: [Google]
225px-JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif
37 KB, 225x293
>>56562236
obviously he is loser.

He does not even have Ph.D at mathmatics and physics
>>
>>56562236
Bill Gates is also a huge liberal.

But that's besides the point.
>>
>>56562391

True, but for the sake of this discussion, that doesn't matter.

He dropped out of Harvard to start his company.

According to OP, that means he's pond scum and shouldn't be able to vote.

That having been the richest man in the world as a result of starting his company doesn't matter I guess.
>>
>>56561949
Of course. There a lot of people with shitty degrees that are useless.

Maybe would be better if the vote would be allowed to people with certain gains.
>>
>>56562253

>says the guy getting cuked on a daily basis by minorities
>>
>>56562253
Maybe that's why I don't vote.

On a completely unrelated note, the electoral college is a shit system.
>>
>>56562483
> money means a person has good character
>>
>>56561949

No, and you'd have to be a complete imbecile to not see the consequences of imposing such a thing.

t. college educated anon
>>
>>56561949
They should probably IQ test. If you are not smart enough to understand you should not vote.
>>
>>56561949
>implying having a college degree makes you le smart

top kek
>>
>>56566267
Yeah anyone with IQ >100 should be banned from voting. We don't need cavemen influencing the vote anymore
>>
yes. and I have a masters. I know I'm just as idiotic in everyday life if not more than people who actually had to do real work at a younger age.

Just implement a voting test and the problem is solved
>>
>>56561949
It should be based on taxes
You learn a trade you can vote
You get a sociology degree work at starbucks and are on welfare you cant
>>
>>56561949
You should be required to answer a test that queries your raw knowledge of candidate's / party's positions.

University only is terrible because people working trades are more valuable than 95% of university graduates.
>>
File: life is suffering.jpg (396 KB, 1258x1056) Image search: [Google]
life is suffering.jpg
396 KB, 1258x1056
>>56561949
I don't even think we need to sat the bar as high as a college degree.
Just take a test that shows you have a decent understanding of your country's history, government systems and the positions you're voting for.
Far too many people are allowed to vote that have no idea what the consequences are if they choose incorrectly or selfishly.
>>
>>56566478
>Yeah anyone with IQ >100 should be banned from voting.
like you?
>>
>>56561949
no, it should be based on private property like in the old days. The last thing we need are a bunch of liberal art majors working at starbucks deciding everything.
>>
>>56567703
too open to manipulation. Who writes the test?
Donald Trump is a racist?
Rand Paul is an Isolationist?
Rick Santorum is a frothy condiment used by the gay community on their tacos?
Who is to say which of these is true or false?
>>
>>56561949
Japan, you must be inebriated to presume a college education indicates a degree of intelligence, proper judgement, and logical reasoning. They are numerous intelligent people I personally know who started a business, took up a trade, or were informally educated and didn't bother attending university.

Simultaneously, you seem to be under the impression that every college graduate is informed, impartial, and impeccable. However, most college graduates did not live up to the hype. There's a reason why SWJs are rampant in college and the majority of college degrees do not assist people in earning a job in the field they majored in.
>>
>>56567843
hey didnt he eventually marry that chick at some point
>>
>>56561949
If you had a degree you'd know what other degrees there are. Maybe not in Japan, but meh. Do you really want to hand over our democracy to people who studied women's studies, fat studies or some other bullshit you get thrown at after 3 semesters of literally nothing but listening to biased propaganda? Not every college degree is maths, physics, law or engineering.
>>
>>56561949

Unless you have children wich are biologically yours you should not be allowed to vote.

Also what OP said.
>>
>>56562181

They earn less money on average per hour. Your lack of education is showing. The majority of SJWs are in higher education or are black, but the majority of people with degrees are not SJWs.

To OP

This premise is majorly flawed. The base assumption is that people who are smarter will vote better. But better for who? Smarter people, who are not more ethical than anyone else, will vote in their own self interest and not in the interest of the country. If this is the case, then there is no reason to favor the educated with voting rights.

If however, smart people are better at voting for their own interests, and this somehow also benefits the nation then yes, it is better for them to vote.

But then you haven't really given the educated voting rights, all you have done is rigged a system that apportions the ability to "vote" to demographics that will do what you want. You are a Technocrat and should just do away with the sham that is Democracy.

Please notice me.
>>
>>56562181

WELL SAID!

I work with tradespeople and know exactly what you mean.
>>
>>56572027

This is just not true. The average BA holder has a higher lifetime earning than a tradesman.

The majority of college degree holders are not SJWs.

You are both circle-jerking.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.