[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cute little pre-jihadis coming to Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Little J.jpg (63 KB, 741x417) Image search: [Google]
Little J.jpg
63 KB, 741x417
They will be living rent free for 4 months in some of the priciest real estate area in North America. After that time period they are expected to find their own home. Without any skills where will these rats go?
The locals don't want them, but their leadership is pushing it up their asses.

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/11/westbank-apartments-syrian-refugees/
>>
>>56560434
>After that time period they are expected to find their own home.
You and I both know they will not.
>>
>>56560434
>Vancouver
They'll be homeless after the rent-free period, wrestling with chinks for bottles.
>>
>>56560732
>They migrate to Surrey.
>Surrey somehow becomes an even worse place.
>>
I don't get all the fear mongering. In America, between 80 to 90 people are killed by guns every day. Why does the mere possibility of terrorism scare you more than that?
>>
>>56561015
Seriously, this shithole is proof that the "sikhs are bros" meme is complete garbage.
That and gun control is meaningless.
>>
>>56561421

Because Terrorism has an impact on everybody. Everybody is forced to make accomodations for security that were never necessary before. Oh, and most of those "gun deaths" are actually suicides.
>>
>>56560732
>He thinks the homeless population downtown isn't 80% white and 20% native

>>56561015
That's a bold fucking claim to make.
>>
>>56561421
This isn't about terrorism. This is about Islam needing to fuck off.
>>
>>56561421
Because I'm not black or mexican.
>>
>>56561556
>80% white

Phuc Dat, pls
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.