[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW when /pol/ is litteraly wet for a Jewish shill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1448266141936.jpg (39 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
1448266141936.jpg
39 KB, 600x461
Explain to me why /pol/ isn't just a bunch of classkek neo-cons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcpnyhSEnXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G59mNNfLZx8
>>
Can you refute his points?
>>
>>56560122

Because bernie sanders
>>
>>56560167
Did you even watch the video goym?
>>
File: 1446224912803.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446224912803.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>
>>56560122
>Disrespecting Brother Nathaniel
>Current year
>>
>>56560167
>>56560261

I'm pretty sure OP was insulting Trump, not Nathanael.
>>
>>56560167
Why waste your time. He's admitted he was born and raised Jewish and "converted" to Christianity later on in life.
Now as a newly found Christian, he runs around the streets in his goofy costume looking like a total nutbar yelling nonsense and holding up silly signs, essentially trying to represent all Christians as nutjobs to everyone around.
Done like a true Jew.
>>
>>56560346
Oh.
If that's true OP then disregard me, carry on Brother.
>>
Got an uncensored version of that pic op? Google search turns up nothing.
>>
>>56560369
Kike detected and knows jack shit about orthodox christianity,yeah im sure if he was walking in moscow,they would feel the same,that was sarcasm btw.
>>
>>56560122
Bernie sanders and trump are very similar in alot of ways. Theyre both authoritarian nut jobs that will take your freedoms away.

Conservatives are as stupid as it gets. Want to invade your life and force you to believe in biblical bullshit.

Liberals want to invade people's lives and smear their rotten crotches all over you.

Both are disgusting social groups. How about we let people just be themselves and both groups stop using authority to push your agendas.
>>
>>56560422
So sorry my friend
>/r/ can help perhaps?
>>
>>56560122
bless Brother Nathanael
keeps fighting the good fight
>>
Based Brother Nathanael. I pray his church and the One Holy and Apostolic Catholic Church can mend the schism.
>>
OK hes almost right. But when TRUMP said adelson offered him money and he turned it down, TRUMP doesnt want nothing from anyone, hes doing this on his own. SO BTFO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.