[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that now is the time that we need red pilled humanities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1339460323142.png (58 KB, 1011x801) Image search: [Google]
1339460323142.png
58 KB, 1011x801
Daily reminder that now is the time that we need red pilled humanities graduates more than any other time in history. This STEM meme needs to end, the fact is that the arts and humanities are incredibly important to the culture. All these liberals who are studying arts and humanities will shape our present and future culture meanwhile the engineers and scientists can do nothing about it because they have little to no influence on it.

Yes, STEM is important, we need scientists and engineers, but we also need artists, writers, philosophers, etc. as these are the people who shape our culture; what is the point of being scientifically advanced if our culture is infested with SJW liberal retards? And yet people on here who shun the arts, will if you shun the arts and humanities then you have no right to complain about the present state of Western society and culture.

Thoughts?
>>
>>56559980

Your right, if we want to stem the flow of fucktard liberals then the younger generation needs to bite the bullet and go into teaching, writing, and visual arts. Also lawyers but that is different. Right wing needs to displace the left in the media.
>>
>>56560307
Exactly. The only way to stop liberal brainwashing is to fight them in the intellectual arena.
>>
>>56559980
>>56560307
>>56560554
I graduate with my afa in a month. What should i do?
>>
Too bad that studying the humanities sometimes has such terrible effects on people like broadening their horizons and them growing unattached to all these inconsequential things that are, around these parts, defended with such incessant whining.
>>
>>56559980

I don't understand your image. At my uni the engineering majors are normie central
>>
>>56559980
Your lunacy is only relevant in liberal governments.
Everything is shifting towards technocracy because whether those libtard idiots like it or not, their ideals are pushing societies towards collapse and the majority won't stand for it.
>>
File: 1437807997046-0.png (198 KB, 601x439) Image search: [Google]
1437807997046-0.png
198 KB, 601x439
actaullly op you are right
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/harvard-law-reichstag-fire-benedict-option/
>>
>>56559980

Mike Judge was a Physics major and made Beavis and Butthead, Daria, Office Space, King of the Hill, Idiocracy and many other shows. You don't need a humanities degree to get into arts.
>>
>>56560307
Pretty much.
Retarded Keks like >>56561974 currently dominate the field.
Put some intelligent people in their. The field itself isn't useless, it just has a current infestation of morons who pat each other on the back for agreeing.
>>
File: 1448340736140-440500882.jpg (1 MB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
1448340736140-440500882.jpg
1 MB, 2240x1344
Perhaps we need to revamp our educational system. It is within us to look at Scandinavian educational systems and improve upon them.
>>
>>56559980

I finish my bfa next month. There are some of us out there but not many.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.