[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New Record: 180.000 refugees enter Germany in November a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1-format14.jpg (57 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1-format14.jpg
57 KB, 720x479
>New Record: 180.000 refugees enter Germany in November alone
http://www.stern.de/politik/deutschland/knapp-180-000-fluechtlinge-in-deutschland-allein-im-november-registriert-6570720.html

>Paris has changed nothing, other than everyone who talks about refugees and Islam now is accused of "exploiting" the victims of Paris.

>PEGIDA loses support, 3000 people less demonstrating in Dresden yesterday

>Even conservative AFD still just between 7% and 10% in poll. (All other parties above 5% are against borders.)
>>
So if you were opposed to it before the Paris attacks and you're still opposed to it that means you're exploiting what happened in Paris?

wut?
>>
>>56559948
>2000+15
>still giving a fuck about elections

Yall niggers will be dead in 16 months anyway. Left, AFD, refugees. Death won't discriminate.
>>
>>56560003

Yes, officially, there are only two groups when it comes to the tiny opposition:

1.) The ones who are "afraid" and hence need to be talked down to like to a child and told that the boogeyman isn't real.

2.) The ones who are evil and exploit the fears on group 1 and exploit the victims of Paris and of terrorism for their own hideous goals.
>>
File: 1448156727103.jpg (271 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
1448156727103.jpg
271 KB, 3200x1680
Germany will become American lebensraum.
>>
>anti-refugee are exploiting Paris
>pro-refugee were not exploiting that little drowned fucker

I forgot, only brown deaths are tragedies to the left.
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (114 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
114 KB, 640x480
>>56560242
>>56560219
>>56560213
>>56559948
yea, if you guys don't think donald DRUMPF (before his family changed it to trump to sound less german) won't do anything about germany, oh man, he will build a wall, and make REFUGEES PAY FOR IT
>>
>>56559948

Germoney is done for. Accept your fate.
>>
who gives a shit

they'll learn one day

maybe not in a year or 10. but one day.
>>
that's a lot of people. fuck. i feel really bad for you guys. i don't see how your economy is going to be able to support them, never mind the more profound cultural effects.
>>
>>56559948
Where in the FUCK do you dump 180k people arriving in 30 days?

Shipping crates?

I'm going to laugh when Germany literally has to reopen the detainment camps to house this filth.
>>
>>56560365
Trump will be dead too.
See antibiotic resistant mutations in the news.
See Dr. Eric Pianka.
The next false flag will be the last.

The ride never ends.
>>
>>56560673
that already happened a long time ago
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/30/germany-is-housing-refugees-within-holocaust-era-concentration-camps/
>>
>>56560769
I don't know, maybbeee, I'm a firm believer that if you are rich enough, at this point in history (the current year) you probabllyyy could live forever, or maybe trumps kids at least, because anti aging shit will be developed
>>
>>56561751
You can't live forever, no matter how rich you are. The only way is to keeps you conscience after you death and transit to another body. But it has nothing to do with money, only with power.
>>
>>56562147
I'd assume that the ultra wealthy aren't good at making money though, they are good at making power
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.