[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dems for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 311x162
A lot of liberals, especially working class democrats, are absolutely sick of the identity politics bullshit. The sjw and blm are pushing dems to the gop. This is even true among liberal whites in places like academia who fear being a target in the culture war.

These voters gravitate to Trump. I bet some of his support are dsafected democrats.
>>
>>56558988
this is true
>>
>>56558988
He either...
>makes America white again
>loses to Hillary
>reveals he was actually just pretending to be conservative all along
Any of these is fine with me. I can't lose by voting Trump.
>>
File: 043 Golden Globe Awards 2007.jpg (664 KB, 1800x2628) Image search: [Google]
043 Golden Globe Awards 2007.jpg
664 KB, 1800x2628
>>56558988
Dubs confirms it.
>>
>>56558988
If you're a Democrat not voting for Bernie, you're a piece of shit and should be embarrassed to be part of this great party. Go be with the nazis and facists in the GOP.
>>
>>56558988
>absolutely sick of the identity politics bullshit
Yes
>sjw and blm are pushing dems to the gop.
Wishful thinking but no
>These voters gravitate to Trump
Why don't you stick to making meme threads...wait
>>
File: richPepe.png (88 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
richPepe.png
88 KB, 400x321
>>56558988
>Reagan had his democrats
>Trump will have democrats and independents to defeat the SJWs
good times

>>56559193
other than "muh free stuff" what is appealing about the bernstain?
>>
>>56559110

Know how Trump says he always wins? He is in a situation he can't lose.

If he runs independent but loses by splitting the republican vote, Democrats will forgive, love him and he can say how this was his plan the entire time to destroy Jeb Bush and fracture the party.

If he wins then we get to see the greatest political trainwreck hit the White House at full speed.
>>
>>56558988
This describes what's happened to me. I am likely going to vote for Trump because nothing else will reinforce getting rid of this leftist bullshit about safe spaces, SJWs, and logic immune BLM people.

I'm not super proud of it, I just have to do it.
>>
File: 19225749489_a3fb550b85_z.jpg (65 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
19225749489_a3fb550b85_z.jpg
65 KB, 700x394
>>56559110
You really just blab on about absolute nonsense and you have no fucking clue.
>>
My millenial sister who works as a vet tech with a lot of other millenials told me sorta surprisingly that they are all excited to vote for Trump.

He has a movement building and it is reaching all demographics.
>>
>>56559580
Really? Among people at my university (I go to a UC school) all I hear is demonization
>>
I have a couple of Berniefags I know from work and they're completely against Hillary so they said they're voting for Trump. I don't believe them but I still throw a redpill every day I pass by the,.
>>
>>56558988
No were are not sick of identity politics. We love them and will continue to vote Democrat.

Stump the Trump. Do not build wall.
>>
File: 9d72cd60.jpg (26 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
9d72cd60.jpg
26 KB, 600x374
>thinking progressives are mad that progress is occurring

Just the opposite.
>>
>>56558988
>The sjw and blm are pushing dems to the gop. This is even true among liberal whites in places like academia who fear being a target in the culture war.
>These voters gravitate to Trump. I bet some of his support are dsafected democrats.
There is no mistake that Trump is being floated by a non traditional voter base. It's also no coincidence that many of his positions were (at least before he hit the campaign trail) in keeping with liberalism. He's played it off that he had to say such things because he worked in New York, but isn't playing along to get along what defines the left? Trump previously identified himself as more of a Democrat, and its been reported that Bill Clinton encouraged Trump to enter the race.

For the reason the OP gave, Republican voters have a good shot in this election of nominating someone who will actually redirect the 'march of progress' from where identity fixated politics sprang. Trump is not this someone; he's just a guy unbound by the truth cashing in on disaffection, just saying things that score him the admiration of Bubba. I'll give him credit for recognizing the opportunity, but can't the right at least find itself and try to push the pendulum a little farther than some loose talking crypto-Democrat?

>>56561437
Not talking about you progressives, of course. Not every Democratic voter is you people >>56561268
>>
I'm a liberal assfaggot whose moving to africa (liberia) next year to work in under served medical clinics. My first vote would be for Sanders but since it's extremely unlikely he'd even get the nomination, I'll probably throw my last vote ever in the united states to Trump just for shits and giggles. Not like I'll be around to suffer any consequences anyway.
>>
If you're white, from any economic background, and you still vote Democrat, then you're stupid as shit. It's plain as day what that party is doing. They're preparing for the future when whites are a mere plurality of the population and abandoning classical white liberal concerns in favor of identity politics. You will not be the Democrat base much longer. You think the SJWs are going to be driven out of that party by the same people who are increasingly embracing them? What a joke. SJWs will BE the Democratic Party in 10 years.
>>
>>56559291
>its bernstein
>>
>>56559580
I'm a millenial too. One year ago, I supported gun control, feminism, and the "lgbtqiabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz+" community. Pure degeneracy.

I'm registering to vote soon. Can't stump the Trump.
>>
Trump has a massive ego and is very egotistical

With that said, as President, he'd make America the greatest place on Earth because his ego wouldn't allow him to have his name attached to a failure
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.