[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Voting for the person who will lose to TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Some thoughts for my educated fellow members of /pol/

I live in Washington. My state has a closed republican caucus and an open democratic caucus. Meaning if I register as a Republican, I can vote in both the democratic and republican primaries.

With this in mind, I propose that we all look to our states and see how we can influence our votes towards preferred candidates.

Who would you rather see VS Lord and Savior Trump? On one hand, Hillary will have the feminist vote, the well known Clinton lovers, and her face is known to the majority of Americans. Many sheeple will vote for her just based on the fact she is a woman and the ex-president's wife. Many sanders supporters won't even support Hillary if she is elected as they see her as part of the elite ruling class.

Bernie Sanders is not half as well known, so Trump may crush him, but the idiotic masses on Reddit voters will try and persuade all their friends and family to vote for Bernie in the general election if he passes the primaries. However, many people who would otherwise vote Hillary will have no clue who Bernie is and thus may not vote for him or feel enthusiastic about him.

So since my Republican primary vote is for Trump, my question is, should I vote for Bernie or Hillary in the primaries? Who does Trump stand a better chance of defeating? And don't say O'Malley or some other guy, they're nobodies. I might as well not vote if I vote for them.
>>
trump
>>
TRUMP
>>
We should focus on voting for Hillary in the primaries.
I have a grand plan.

We get Hillary to be the nominee.

Many Bernie supporters do not like Hillary, and we can convince them to vote for the green party instead, afterall, the greens are more far left than Bernie Sanders.

Bernie is as 30% in the polls right now, that is alot of people.

If we can convince Bernie Sanders supports to go green, we can effectively split the democratic vote and win the election.

This of course, would take months of planning, and executing.

#UniteGreen
>>
>>56559802
Let's not forget in 2000, Ralph Nader, the green nominee won 2.7% of the vote. He cost Al Gore the election

That's all we need. 2.7%

And we can do it
>>
>>56559898
Jill Stein is running/going to run, right? I already know a few keks who like her.
>>
>>56560000
2 people are running for the green nomination, Jill and some black girl
We need to push her around Bernie Sanders reddits and forums, maybe tumblr
>>
File: DONT VOTE FOR THE BITCH.jpg (13 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
DONT VOTE FOR THE BITCH.jpg
13 KB, 249x250
>>56558642

DOESN'T MATTER, BRO

SHILLARY WILL WIN DEMO NOM FOR SURE, SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

THEN TRUMP WILL FUCKING CRUSH HER IN THE GENERAL

JUST WATCH

NOTHING CAN STOP THAT OUTCOME UNLESS TRUMP DIES OR SOME SHIT
>>
>>56558642

Texan here. I can only vote in one or the other, so I vote Republican because that's where the actual competitive races for statewide office are.

I'd be voting for Ted Cruz to knock off Trump.
>>
Washington is a flyover state. Vote for anyone you like. You won't make a difference.
>>
>>56560093
>>56559898
>>56559802
Hey Hillery shills, please learn to use the forum features and what they do. You know the forum posting system IDs you when you respond to yourself and anyone who clicks on your ID can highlight your posts so they can see the exact extent of your shilling instantly right?

Now i don't mind you getting your 25 cents per reply, it is money wasted that could have been spent somewhere it would have actually mattered. I honestly encourage you to post here and waste as much of Hillery's money as possible, it only helps us.

But please use better scripts and learn how to use a proxy so you are not so obvious, everyone reading the thread can see that you are talking to yourself. It looks idiotic.

Also many posters use apps and scripts that automatically filter out posts that use certain words or phrases commonly used by PPP workers, shills and trolls. At least half the people here don't even see your posts, they are filtered out.

Understand i want you to get paid so your bosses waste money, can we please work together? You really need to step up your game if this is going to work.
>>
>>56562214
This is legitimately Hillaryous. Shhh, don't tell him.
>>
>>56562474
I have been thinking about it for days, not only should we help them we should reach out and ask them to tell us what we can do to help maximize their income. The more they shill the more money their candidates waste.

They get paid, liberals lose money. It is win-win.

>don't tell him

Why not? The best way this works is with their cooperation. They already know they are wasting their employers money here, why not collaborate and maximize gain for both us and the shills? They are not going to tell their bosses that it is a wasted effort to shill here, if they tell them that they will lose money.

Shillbros, speak up! We want to help you get more money! Tell us what to do guys.
>>
>>56558642
I think you should vote for Bernie in the Dem primary. Just because Hilliary would be the hardest to defeat.
>>
>>56562214
I don't get it. What makes you think he is pretending to be different people? He's just stating what his strategy is for the election in three different posts that are responding to other people. How come you are so stupid?
>amerifat
Oh.
>>
>>56561163
>I'd be voting for Ted Cruz to knock off Trump.
You understand he has a bat's chance in hell of beating a Dem, right?

Better idea, Trump has already said Ted can be his VP. Give Trump two terms, then Cruz will take over in 2024.
>>
File: 2014-09-04-671246.png (331 KB, 841x798) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-04-671246.png
331 KB, 841x798
>>56563113
You might just be retarded. He's trying to organize a party raid, and you think that's shilling for Hillary?
>>
>>56563467
Moron, he responded to a post made by himself. Or do you also not know how forum IDs work?
>Australia's unwashed cock cheese
Oh.
>>
File: 1442523725495.jpg (88 KB, 652x540) Image search: [Google]
1442523725495.jpg
88 KB, 652x540
>>56563808
It was unnecessary given the low volume of posts, but it wasn't particularly shill like.
>>
>>56563747
Seeing as he said he wanted Hillary to get the nomination well yes, he is shilling for hillary. He said so himself. Bernie can't win shit, he wouldn't have a penny to spend in the general election while Hillary will.
>>
>>56563957
Stepping back for a moment you may in fact be correct and i may have over reacted. If that is the case i was wrong and i apologize. Mia Culpa.

However i stand by my statement about encouraging and collaborating with paid shills even if they are not present in this thread, it helps waste their bosses money and keeps them away from people they might actually be able to influence.
>>
>>56564198
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_raiding
>Party raiding describes a tactic in American politics where members of one party vote in another party's primary election in an effort to either nominate a weaker candidate or prolong divided support between two or more contenders for that party's nomination (especially for president).

>A notable example of attempted party raiding was Operation Chaos in the Democratic primary in 2008 when Rush Limbaugh encouraged Republicans to vote for Hillary Clinton in an effort to weaken Barack Obama politically.

You are right though. Vote for Bernie. Hillary will run to the left to try to match his support, then we can meme her into oblivion with her own sound bites.
>>
>>56564399
I know and understand the tactic, i just think bernie is a easier target. Even if OP isn't a hillary shill she is the wrong way to go for a punching bag for Trump.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.