[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christianity Caused the Holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 488x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 488x617
Sure, Islam may have screwed up, but we didn't cause the holocaust.

We didn't cause the crusades.

We didn't cause the Ku Klux Klan.

Janissaries were minor.

The Battle of Kosovo was nothing.
>>
File: B_8C5JIWwAAXW8h.png_large.png (405 KB, 535x405) Image search: [Google]
B_8C5JIWwAAXW8h.png_large.png
405 KB, 535x405
>the Holocaust happened
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 621x621
>Canadian
>Muslim

pick one
>>
>>56558592
>We didn't cause the crusades.
you did

if your fucking arabs hadnt invaded the levant then the crusade wouldnt have happened

and it was nothing bad either
arabs did things worst

kill yourself
>>
>>56558592
>Holocaust
>bad
Oh Chink.
>>
>>56558592
>but we didn't cause the holocaust.

Actually it was the arabs who gave Hitler the idea.

You can't really blame the Holocaust on Christianity, seeing as how Hitler and his little circle were really into black magic mysticism and the occult.

So really, Satanism caused the six million.
>>
>>56558592
You just landed and now you're shitposting already? Fuck sakes, bud.
>>
>>56558592
You did cause the crusades by forcing yourselves on Christians
>>
>>56558592
The only reason Europeans hated Jews was because they kept fucking around with local economies.

It is universal to almost every culture. In fact, the Germans were so mistrustful of Jews they developed an entire mythology known as the "Eternal Jew" - a mysterious Jew that wanders the land fucking people over.
>>
>>56558877
>developed a mythology
>not observing reality
>>
File: italians.jpg (53 KB, 692x388) Image search: [Google]
italians.jpg
53 KB, 692x388
Muslims were culturally enriching europe before white people got their shit together
>>
>>56558965
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew
That's just my point. It became so prevalent it was a story passed between communities just to make sure everyone was aware of their trickery and thievery.
>>
File: kek.gif (753 KB, 200x86) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
753 KB, 200x86
There are only three mainstream religions that have a 2000 year+ consistent history of murder, genocide, sexual depravity, political infiltration and terrorism: Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Imagine that you have been asked to chooce which of three turds, of varying texture and color, you happen to like best. Because the one chosen must be held in your hand for the rest of your life. Obviously, this is so insane that its not a scenario you'll ever encounter. But, it does occur every day in the world. Not with turds, but with religion. However, all you're really being asked by a person attempting to convert you, is that you choose one turd over another.
>>
History is a dark place for Christianity.

The Muslims invading the levant justifies countless murders? "You're not Christian, you must die."

How about Europe invading and raping and killing natives?
>>
>>56559082
That's fantastic. Muh heritage.

Honestly, I'm pissed about Germany today. I hate that it is germoney, Germany Yes!, makes my blood boil.
>>
i'm so sorry, everyone. this is not Canada
>>
>>56559243
Things of this nature tend to have a serious counter-reaction. Look at Rome, nobody thought that thing was ever going to end and it went out with a sacking of the capital city.

Borders shift, lines change, but the ethnic local cultures have all survived thus far, some becoming stronger and more defined (such as the Irish and French for example). I'm worried enough where I realize things need to be done but I also know that even if Germans were to be a minority in Germany that just means there is a higher probability for the remaining Germans to realize they were fucking lied to and get mobilizing for the inevitable clash.
>>
>>56559087
>implying Christians were ever violent.
>>
>>56559322
This is Canada and we will accept refugees, who have nothing, with open arms to give them SOMETHING.

That is what our nation is built on.

These terrorists (Islam is peaceful, they are not true Muslims) have taken everything from the refugees.

Christianity is 10x worse than Islam.
>>
Loving the John Lennon dreamers here. If only religion was gone, everything would be better.
>>
>>56559487
Kill yourself heretic.
Islamic faggots support anti-freedom.
Are you against freedom?
>>
>>56559487
Seriously, bud.

You're not Australian.
>>
>>56559561
They're coming here to get the freedom that they deserve.

Extremists are not true Muslims.
>>
>>56559683
No, they're Muslims.
>>
>>56558592
>Islam
>literally founded for the purpose of conquering other desert tribes
>holy book contains details rules for behavior while invading people
>goes on to invade huge tracts of the Middle East, North Africa, Spain, and the Balkans

>cries about the Crusades
>>
>>56559487
>These terrorists (Islam is peaceful, they are not true Muslims) have taken everything from the refugees.
They are fucking muz shits. Fuck the so called refugees, they need to control their own.
>And while we are at it, fuck that fake as shit prophet pedophile
>At least Christianity moved passed their violent streak
>>
>>56559487
nice b8
>>
>>56558592
bait desu
>>
>>56559487
That's bullshit.

Canada was built on European values, it was not about accepting the weakest until recently. Do you think pioneers were weaklings when they came to tame this land?
>>
>>56558592
The Crusades were a response to hundreds of years of Muslim invasions into mainland Europe, including, but not limited to, the conquering of Spain, multiple sieges of the Vatican, and multiple attempts to conquer France. Eat shit, pig fucker.
>>
>>56559721
>Christianity
>Raped, killed and forced religion upon natives
>Every Christian child has tasted the priest's dick
>>
There are no rules to war senpai.

Lets stop competing over whose ancestors died more, it's pointless. What happened happened and history is going to continue on. Those who have no will to survive don't deserve to.
>>
>>56559935
>>Every Christian child has tasted the priest's dick
>falling for kike lies
>>
>>56558592
Which of those events listed is a bad thing?????

??????????????????????????
>>
>>56560206
Muslims are really useful idiots. Unfortunately, so is the majority of pretty much every ethnic or religious group.
>>
>holocaust happened
>>
>>56559998
this

you get on your side, i get on mine and we fight for power

let the best man win

lets not be sore losers, eh?
>>
That fucking drugs are you on?
>>
Any Europeans, whites, or Christians here?

Read this. It's good for you.
http://www.thisblogisdangerous.com/sleeping-kings-and-the-war-christ/
>>
>>56560576
>Pagan propaganda
>>
>>56558592
your ID matches your skin and soul
>>
>>56559721
It actually started as Muhammad in a cave.. Gabriel came to him and said "recite," and he wrote the Quran.

He could neither read nor write
>>
>>56558592
>Islam didn't cause the holocaust.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
>>
>>56558592
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Get a load of this fag

You shitskins invaded Spain, Italy, and Hungary for centuries; we walked over into our own holy land maybe 5 times. You fuckers are the cause of so much evil and death in history; if I could, I'd rape Mohammad like he raped his child-wife.
>>
>>56560758
Yeah, sure. "Waaaah, I didn't *want* to invade you, God told me so! How do you know? God said so!"

Fucking brainwashed fuck.
>>
>>56559998

... then why don't we just have ourselves a second Holocaust?
>>
Jewish behavior, Jewish extermination fantasies and American de-Nazification propaganda caused the Holocaust.
>>
>>56558592
and jews created christianity, so basically jews jewed themselves using good goys as tools.
>>
>>56558592
Kek, actually, the basis of the scientific racism that was the inspiration of the nazis is found... In the enlightenment philosophers.

Specifically, I'm looking at Voltaire. For all his blabbering on the virtues of tolerance, the man was one of the first to scientifically justify that jews diserved more than the shit they ever got.
>>
>>56558592
>Islam invades Christian lands - good
>Christians reconquer lands captured by Muslims - bad
>>
File: derp.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>56560758

Fun fact: it says "recite" because barely literate sandnigs cut and pasted pieces of instructional texts, Christian lectionaries, together and didn't understand that "recite" was an instruction to the students.

It's literally like signing "your name" on the dotted line.
>>
>>56560905
>second holocaust
>>
>>56558592
Are you fucking retarded? The crusades were a reaction to hundreds of years of Islamic aggression. Look up the Spanish reconquista. Look up the story of Vlad Tepes.
Also, the kkk wasn't a religious organization. And if you're really comparing one radical group of racists that killed a few people to the fucking holocaust, then you are completely brain dead and lack all understanding of reality.
>>
>>56558592
Sure, Jesus explicitly stated to kill Jews and hang niggers from trees.
What the fuck am I even reading.
>>
>>56558832
>Hitler and his little circle were really into black magic mysticism and the occult.
Are you sure you're not getting your history from comic books?
>>
>>56559683
Radical Islamists are as Muslim as Mormons are Christian, they both shouldn't exist but they do
>>
File: 1448109468370.jpg (883 KB, 999x749) Image search: [Google]
1448109468370.jpg
883 KB, 999x749
>>56561245
>>
>>56559935
Yeah the settlers and conquistadors killed and raped and forced religion, but was it sanctioned by the church or specified in the bible?
>>
>>56558592
I hate to break it to you,but using a fantasy (holocaust) isnt a good example.Instead you should have said chritians are keked as shit and have no real belief,since they allowed the holodomor.Which killed 10 million Christians under that kike yagoda.
>>
File: 1433872808971.png (147 KB, 1390x120) Image search: [Google]
1433872808971.png
147 KB, 1390x120
>>56560686
In all honesty his ID should be this
>>
>>56558592
Also a minor correction,have you ever asked yourself why the Janissaries consisted of kids from only whites rather than arab christians or other races that werent part of the empire and that didnt have an islamic background,I will tell you why,Its because the ottomans wanted to bring in whites to be part of the empire,they were basically the aristocrats of the time.They were the ones the sultans would go to for advice.
>>
>>56558592
What does it even mean to say that Christianity "caused" something? Does it mean that the Christian religion was the primary motivation for these events? Because if that's what you mean, then what you've just said is absurd, except for the bit about the crusades, but we'll get to that later.

First, the holocaust. Yes, a certain strain of THEOLOGICAL anti-Judaism, that is to say, opposition to Jews as a RELIGIOUS group, has always existed within Christianity. However, RACIAL anti-semitism is a very recent phenomenon and has nothing to do with Christianity. Focusing more specifically on the NSDAP, it was a religiously mixed movement, with both pagan and Christian elements. There are some people who were blatantly pagan (e.g. Himmler) and others who were publicly Christian but who privately despised the religion (e.g. Hitler and Goebbels).

Second, the Klan. Here you're slightly more accurate, but even still we must acknowledge that the Klan's primary aims were racial and that their interpretation of Christianity was very heterodox.

Third, the Crusades. In a sense, you did cause the Crusades. The Crusades were called by Pope Urban II in response to a request for military aid by Byzantine emperor to protect his empire from the military aggression of the Turks. But the background for the crusades goes back even farther and must include the near constant Muslim invasions of Christian lands in the approximately four and half centuries prior to the crusades. So in a sense yes, you did cause the crusades.

Bonus Round
The enslavement of Christian Europeans by Muslims, including but not limited to the Janissaries, was not "minor". The Crimean Khanate, the Barbary pirates, Ottoman empire, and other Muslim powers throughout history collectively enslaved millions of Europeans. And this doesn't even begin to address the millions of Pagan Black Africans who were enslaved by Jihadists like the Sokoto Caliphate.

In summary, you're full of shit.
>>
File: nigger astonish2.gif (1 MB, 213x210) Image search: [Google]
nigger astonish2.gif
1 MB, 213x210
>>56558592
>>
Now you're just looking at all of the negatives and none of the positives.
>>
>>56563383
>being a shitskin muzzie
>positive
>>
>>56558592
You know what you did cause? Millions of deaths and brainwashed millions of people
>>
>>56559087
>There are only three mainstream religions that have a 2000 year+ consistent history of murder, genocide, sexual depravity, political infiltration and terrorism: Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

>Christianity

Not true

>>56559160
>History is a dark place for Christianity.

No it is not

>>56558592
>Sure, Islam may have screwed up, but we didn't cause the holocaust.
>We didn't cause the Ku Klux Klan.
>Janissaries were minor.
>The Battle of Kosovo was nothing

Not true

Why I ask you all?

Because only the Bible has the authority to IDENTIFY Christians.

>Matt 5:44-45 44However, I say to YOU: Continue to love YOUR enemies and to pray for those persecuting YOU; 45that YOU may prove yourselves sons of YOUR Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise upon wicked people and good and makes it rain upon righteous people and unrighteous.

>(Mark 12:31) The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

>(Luke 10:27) In answer he said: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole strength and with your whole mind,’ and, ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”

>(Revelation 12:11) And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death.

A true Christian would rather die then kill his enemy and kill his neighbor. A true Christian disregards his own life then break a commandment of God. Even if breaking that commandment meant saving his own life.
>>
>>56558592
Even liberal hero Atticus Finch was in the KKK. Black crime rates were astonishing post civil-war. What's a white man gonna do? Just because it ain't what it used to be doesn't mean it wasn't once a necessity.
>>
>>56563003
My thoughts exactly
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.