[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpiling blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: why-im-conservative.jpg (61 KB, 554x384) Image search: [Google]
why-im-conservative.jpg
61 KB, 554x384
So the other day I had a very polite discussion with some black friends of mine about politics and the origins and current state of the KKK. They started out with all the Black Lives Matter propaganda and I was able to counter it with basic historical facts pointing out that they had the exact same rights that I did and neither of us get special treatment for the color of our skin ad that how you dress and present yourself matters far more. I told them that their still-living ancestors had gone through the sixties and seventies to see how far racial equality had come and ask their grandmothers and fathers how good they have it now compared to fifty years ago. The real kicker was being able to provide proof that the Democratic party had in fact started the KKK and still works to keep blacks impoverished in ghettos living off of government scraps in order to maintain power.

This was a few days ago. Today, I notice that the same guys are showing up on their friends Social media feeds and correcting the liberal garbage people are spewing about blacks being targeted by evil Republicans because of racism.

So I guess this thread is for people to talk about being able to successfully redpill black people by treating them with respect and showing them the truth instead of feeding into their paranoia about anyone without black skin being racist and having it in for them.
>>
>>56557273
Blacks really aren't the natural enemy of Whites. The Jew is our natural enemy.
>>
>>56557273
In my experience it's not that easy, they've been indoctrinated into this sense of victimhood and brainwashing since they came out of the womb, finding a Republican black is like finding a Muslim who became an Atheist. Victimhood is like a religion to most blacks. It's their only excuse for failing in life so much, and if the rug were to be pulled out from underneath them, they'd be humiliated.
>>
>>56558525
This. Just leaves blacks alone in Africa to do their own thing.
>>
>>56557273
The african-americans I know are all pretty red-pilled. But that's because they are usually in business, and don't have a victim mentality like many niggers do.
When you grow up without a dad because he is either in jail for drug possession, or he ran out on your mum because they didn't practice safe sex, it's not surprising that those people end up being blue-pilled goys with massive victim complexes.
>>
>>56557273
https://youtu.be/CLHm_mNiGmY

Anybody else follow Colin noir? He's probably my favorite red pilled dark-american
>>
>>56557273
>The real kicker was being able to provide proof that the Democratic party had in fact started the KKK
This argument is terrible, stop making it. You're implying that political parties don't change over time, and that the Democratic party is the same as it was 150 years ago.
>>
One of my best friends from my time in the Marines was black and he is the most red pilled individual I know. I was a somewhat moderate bluepiller until I had to sit with him on guard post every night for 4 hours with nothing to do but smoke cigarettes and talk to each other.
>>
>>56560019
They supported and we're active members of the kkk just 50 years ago.

Dixiecrats are still around today you know
>>
>>56557273
Anon blacks tend to be well aware of every theory anyone needs to know, especially in new york. Hell we fucking invented the slur "hymie".

As for rights, cry me a river. People bitch and moan about a lot of things, in the five years I've been here I've seen hundreds of thousands of posts from whites who geniuninely believed there was nothing harder than being a white man in America. Sometimes I didn't get into the community pool when I forgot my card, that's just life. I won't delude myself that everything is equal just to assauge some whites from their guilt, but I don't feel like bending over to be some liberals self transcendence.

Not to encourage c*uck memes, but what annoys me about college SJWs is the endgame is strictly sexual. Those hambeasts make up stories about young republicans raping them because they want those fraternities to fuck them, a twisted edition of the primal reform fantasy. Those educated black girls who blog about the tyranny of eurocentric sexual standards and cultural appropiation when white girls wear dreads--aren't attracted to black guys, they just want a share of the white meat. I know this firsthand because my cousin is one of those girls. The men you see getting caught up in the bullshit seem to have one thing in common: male pattern baldness and a desire to impress those girls. I have absolutely nothing to gain by supporting SJWs, Jimmy Olsen getting cast as a black guy does not expand my sexual options at all, and I don't want to see white guys going after the fucking 6% of black girls in this country.

IMO if we magically could go back to Africa, I would. We could fucking cull whatever blame whitey fags we have and build something. Problem is every time this happens in history, white people suddenly grow "concerned" and invade the country like Haiti. I'm optimistic we've reached a point where that wouldn't happen though, we ideally wouldn't be sitting on oil.
>>
God damn,I have been trying to redpill the niggas so badly and Ive had little success,its either blame whitey and gib me(mostly), or join the neocons and suck the jews dick.
>>
>>56560184
Dixiecrats indeed to exist, pretty much synonymous with Blue Dogs. Dems see them as a necessary evil, they wouldn't win any of the flyover states without them.

However, republicans gain absolutely no ground pointing to them. What more do neocons have to offer? A chance at the old bootstrap pull? Kek

You'll start seeing black republicans when blacks start making money. Money is that great asset that turned the Irish and Italians into straight conservatives. Hell socially, we're already conservative. Problem is money among minorities has generally come from ambitious immigrants. Growing up in a section 8 crab bucket rarely produces a winner. Culture problem, not something that's in my power to fix.
>>
>>56561307
you would go back to africa where your neighboring tribe probably hates you more than any kkk member ever could?
where genocide, ware, disease and famine are common?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.