[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know how this shit gets brought up whenever immigration/refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17
File: native_american_meme.jpg (38 KB, 320x410) Image search: [Google]
native_american_meme.jpg
38 KB, 320x410
You know how this shit gets brought up whenever immigration/refugees get brought up? Like, Native Americans getting fucked over means that we should allow immigration? Am I the only one that thinks this is retarded?

Think about it, if you were bringing this up, then you know the Natives got fucked by people coming into their land. So wouldn't we want to avoid doing what they did, since it turned out badly for them?
>>
We didn't immigrate we conquered. If Mexico can drive us out by force they deserve this land, too.
>>
>>56557202
When you realise that shitlibs just hate conservative whites, most modern Western politics starts to make sense
>>
>>56557202
No, anyone who isn't retarded thinks that's a retarded argument. The Native Americans weren't a cohesive nation and didn't even have a "country" to immigrate to. Total false equivalency.
>>
File: 1441422236188.jpg (113 KB, 452x804) Image search: [Google]
1441422236188.jpg
113 KB, 452x804
>>
>>56557202
0/5 you damn stupid, ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>>56557308
And some tribes, like the Apache, were warlike as fuck anyway just like whitey. I wonder if it's a coincidence they were also one of the last ones around...
>>
>>56557202
How far back you want to go?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Indians

>Evidence suggests big-animal hunters crossed the Bering Strait from Eurasia into North America over a land and ice bridge (Beringia), that existed between 45,000-12,000 BCE (47,000-14,000 BP).
>>
>>56557202
So Squanto is more pro-borders than Trump? Why doesn't he get slandered as a Nazi on television?
>>
Using this logic I guess that means the Indians let us in on their own.
>>
>>56557391
So you are saying you support the argument? I don't agree with the image in the original post.
>>56557350
>9gag
>>
>>56557202
How can this be? I thought we were "all Africans"?
>>
if the natives had immune systems worth a shit they'd never have been decimated by disease brought over by fucking sea lions who migrated from africa, and they certainly wouldn't have had a fucking 95% death rate from the disease that the europeans brought over. conquering the continent was an ez-modo milk run.

they forgot to fucking evolve and paid the price.
>>
>>56557202
Well, it's fine. Muslims are by far more fit for survival than the keked and pussy ass Yuros. America is probably in the same boat.

This is why white people are so nervous. They know they have become soft.
>>
>>56557202
Liberals dont think their arguments through
>>
Just tell them it's a false equivalence. If they're still too retarded to understand, explain what logical fallacies are and why it is one.
>>
We conquered the natives. American is now a land for the white man and we have to defend it from filthy hispanics
>>
>>56557202
It is retarded. Saying a piece of the earth belongs to someone by default is retarded. If you don't have the power to keep it, then it doesn't belong to you anymore than burrito niggers.
>>
Native Americans had no concept of a kingdom or boundaries for countries. They were always at war with other tribes for control over land, and because of this, had no borders for what was where.

You can't immigrate to a non-country, and you can't immigrate an area that no one group actually controls.
>>
>>56557202
The first thing that comes to mind when any retard uses this meme is just how poor their understanding of American History is. They have no fucking idea how feudal Native Americans were nor do they have any idea how many tribes there used to be.

The majority of them had no formal laws.

http://www.native-languages.org/languages.htm#alpha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federally_recognized_tribes
>>
File: 1447616186597.gif (2 KB, 105x128) Image search: [Google]
1447616186597.gif
2 KB, 105x128
>>56557202
But if the jews, whites, mexicans and blacks leave, wouldn't there literally be a few natives standing around with fuck all to do, seeing that the entire race was almost BTFO?
>>
>>56557202

They're not making an argument; they're refuting an argument.

This is the kind of stuff you pull when you don't care about being right, as long as you can make it look like your opposition is wrong. Which works for supporters for immigration, because the current establishment supports it. So if they destroy the arguments against it, they'll win by default.
>>
>>56557738
>implying injuns aren't constantly occupied with attempting to find liquor and drink themselves stupid(er).
>>
who were before the netive americens?
>>
File: 1435712097582.png (160 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
1435712097582.png
160 KB, 450x433
>tfw my ancestors slaughtered savages
Lucky ducks
>>
>>56557863
Adam and Eve
>>
>>56557202
OP, since nobody else in this thread can seemingly process what you are saying - Yes, I have the exact same response to this argument. Mass immigration doomed the Native Americans, therefore we need mass immigration! We should learn from what our ancestors did to them, so the same thing doesn't happen to us.
>>
File: mfw.png (83 KB, 186x193) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
83 KB, 186x193
>>56557882
>tfw my college friend and his girl who's back at Sweden, are probably getting slaughtered by mudslimes right now
>>
>>56558023
I'm not saying they aren't getting it, they just want to rip it apart in other ways. I'm fine with that.
>>
From an NA with a deep understanding of my heritage, and also a deep love for the American ideal, there was no claim to this land before the white man. There were no nations or peoples with diplomatic powers, the highest we had was the pagan tribals of the Aztec and Mayans, and they were in no way a political entity. Whites brought technology and comforts untold and, IMHO, unreachable by the tribes on their own.

My gripe with you guys is how you consume endlessly and allow your women to walk all over you. The corporations have destroyed the old way of food and drink, of sex and passion; I blame the Jews for that though. And again, every environmentally responsible country is a white one; whites have their hearts in the right place even if they act womanly sometimes.
>>
>>56557202

>impliying all first habitants of america arrived at the same time.
>impliying mexicans don't have more right over parts of the US than "native Americans"
>impliying being there first means anything; talking to you palestine.
>impliying that if europeans descendents leave things would get any better
>impliying the negro is an immigrant when he was brought by force.
>impliying you are smart enough to introduce this concepts into your argument.
>impliying implications
>>
>>56557202
>So wouldn't we want to avoid doing what they did
They tried to fight and stop it, they were just savages so they lost. We should do what they did but better because we're not stone age savages.
>>
>>56557202
Native Americans were immigrants too. Do people think they were just magically here? They were migrants from Asia. So to say one group of migrants owns a land because they were here first but another group doesn't because they were after, pretty much shuts down their whole logic.
>>
>>56557202
>This is relevant.
>>
File: 1333550446745.jpg (124 KB, 555x403) Image search: [Google]
1333550446745.jpg
124 KB, 555x403
>American Indians were native to the continent

lmao typical facebook intellectualism

p.s. institutional immigration as referenced in the image cannot exist in a land free of borders or governments or sometimes even law, as was the case in the period

basically jump through those hoops right off of a building
>>
>>56557501
>9gag
obviously only the first half is from 9gag you tard
>>
North America had Nordics up in the top areas long before "american indians" also so did the aztec or Mayans down near the lower states.
So listening to this "my land" is a very special form of "special" to be blunt.
Sources all over the place, feel free to find them.
>>
>>56558322
> all races lived together in harmony
> African tribes waged war with each other
> Native American tribes waged war with each other
> Asian empires waged war with each other
> but da big bad white man!
>>
>>56558449
What can I tell you, tumblr history classes.
>>
>>56557202
''it worked out great for the native americans huh''
>>
>>56558449
I took a Chinese history class and that's all it was. Before whitey showed up it was just one war sprung from some backstabbing Eunic to another
>>
>>56558533
What scares me is that they are actually teens thinking they learn so much from Tumblr, school so dumb, shit like that. For the love of god I hope they grow out of that phase by the time they can vote.

I mean, if somebody cites reliable sources, then yeah, you can learn stuff outside of school on social media, of course. But not just reblogging/reposting random stupid shit you see.
>>
It's actually a good argument in favour of stopping immigration.
Do colonials want to end up like the natives? Hell no
>>
>>56557202
Kindly remind them that we came as conquerors not refugees. We have no reason to believe that anyone else would behave differently given the opportunity.
>>
>>56558759
They'll say "but that's even worse, how dare they do that to poor Indians" etc.
Libs are fucking scared of being perceived as the bad guys.
>>
>>56558322
This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.
>>
File: bigot indian.jpg (189 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
bigot indian.jpg
189 KB, 650x813
I usually shut em up with this image.
>>
>>56558681
I've always thought that if your criteria is dictated by social media, you deserve to be called a fucking idiot.
>>
>>56559003
While it's not bad in general, it makes more sense to expect whities to quickly outnumber natives. The only immigrant to get close to doing that here is Mexicans, and that's partly because they're right next door, come in in droves, and fuck like rabbits.
>>
>>56557202
>white american "immigration" improved everything
>therefore more immigration is good
>but white americans are still evil
Just another case of SJW doublethink.
>>
>>56557202
As a native american every single person that uses this shit argument can fuck off and die.

We don't want Arabs blowing shit up or Mexicans causing crime and stealing our jobs. The fucking Syrians and Mexican "immigrants" fuck over every single race not just whites or blacks.

Hell some native american reservations are basically at war with illegal Mexicans who come to the rez to do shady shit.
>>
>>56559138
Social media is just a tool. Unfortunately it mainly spreads idiocy.
>>
>>56557806
Underated post.
>>
>>56558729
Americans (whites) will more often than not claim Indian ancestry.

Therefore Indian ancestry = our land by the progressive definition.
>>
>>56558083
Who woulda thought an injun is the most red-pilled itt.
>>
>>56557202
>Leaving the US to a populace that lost 90% of their ancestors through smallpox.

If we got the whitest of white knights as presidents and we all packed our bags for Europe, except for Native Americans, the minute we stepped foot off of American soil. This country would be invaded.
>>
>>56557202
"Native Americans" aren't even from America originally. They migrated here to, guess what? Take shit they needed to survive, and go about their business.

Also, the concept of immigration didn't suffer our solution until after America become a unified nation to make solutions. That was after Native Americans were being BTFO. Because of this, you cant apply law to a situation that happened before law.
>>
>>56557202
Someone with meme magic should edit the bottom line to, "we were too"
>>
>>56557265
/thread

I love telling whiney wetback that. They see my fair skin hear me use the conquer, and immediately call me a racist bean basher. This only activates my trap card, my grand father immigrated from Mexico in 1950 and my grandmother was born on the rez. Their next move is always the same, "how could you betray your people?" I'm not, my people are Americans. Always produces maximum butthurt.
>>
>>56559520
It doesn't matter. When the race war starts, you will be hunted.
>>
>>56559223
Here we have a false online newspaper called "El Deforma" (a parody of "El Reforma"), where they say always false shit intended to cause controversy, and there is always people that believe it. It's unbelievable how easily someone can trick people.
>>
>>56559798
Sorry Pedro, but you're wrong-ong-ong-ong-ong. Aside from the savage blood I'm white. My grandfather wasn't some filthy Oaxacan or some other brown skin. Blonde hair, green eyes, and white skin. I'd rather die, then be forced to side with some foreigners.
>>
File: 20151123_200715-1.jpg (889 KB, 1936x2582) Image search: [Google]
20151123_200715-1.jpg
889 KB, 1936x2582
>>56560406
Forgot the picture.

>inb4 hungery skellington
>>
>>56559798
>implying you wont be the first to be beheaded
>>
>>56557551
R A R E
>>
>>56557202
If anything, isn't this just reinforcing the fact that we need to stop immigration? We came to north america and made it ours and told the indians to go fuck themselves. Why should we let some invading force, I mean refugees, do this to us?
>>
>>56559798
see
>>56560597

>>56559520
I like that pic, but nice jpeg m8.
>>
>>56557202
>>56557265

We need to start treating Mexico less like a neighbor, and more like a potential adversary. Which means militarizing our border, keeping tabs on their nationals in our territory, and limiting their overall numbers on our territory the same way we do the Chinese and Russians.

The reason is that Mexico is starting to influence our domestic politics for their own benefit, and this can become a national security issue quite quickly. In addition, their government and drug cartels collude, and these criminal organizations are more or less terror cells.

Who cares about ISIS, its thousands of miles away; we need to focus on controlling our turf from what is essentially a large scale invasion by people to our south that come to indirectly shake us out of our money and livelihoods by forcing us to take care of their spawn as they crap out babies.
>>
>>56561189
Yeah, found it on kikebook of all places.
>>
>>56557202
I agree with you. I always state, "Don't worry (retarded liberal), Americans are too stupid to learn from history."

So far, out of 6 arguments I've had with even my friends, nobody has said anything back.
>>
>>56557707
>They have no fucking idea how feudal Native Americans were nor do they have any idea how many tribes there used to be.
Fucking this.

Tribes expanded their own lands through conquest constantly. The Sioux took land from the Cheyenne. The Comanche took land from the Pueblo. Strong tribes feed off weak, as has happened thorough out history.

Plus I don't recall the naive American tribes having juicy welfare states the Europeans could live off like parasites.
>>
>>56560406
Based Tonto joining the winning team
>>
>>56560406
>>56560519
One drop rule according to the faggots you pander so much. I will be here seeing how they hang you in a tree :D
>>
>>56560406
And no, I don't want you to be forced to side with foreigners. You are american, and I don't give a fuck about it. You have lived your entire life there.
>>
File: 1448173209947.png (38 KB, 187x198) Image search: [Google]
1448173209947.png
38 KB, 187x198
>Coos tribe
>get invited to some salmon event in the winter
>go
>99% white people, 1% white person who looks like they had too much spray on tan
>it's basically just gibs me dat for white people

The salmon was really good though so I don't complain or call anyone on their shit. Also I get paid medical and dental insurance and free college despite never ever being involved with anything they do like tribal politics and events.
>>
>>56561213
You guys fear the mexicans?

And I thinking that they're the greatest losers in America...
>>
>>56562520
>And I thinking that they're the greatest losers in America
That would be you, monkey.
>>
>>56562092
Pander my balls faggot. I am white. O ly thing that would even give away my racial handicaps is my last name. Even that has been very "Americanized." Hell, grandpa was Spanish and French than he was indian. Sorry Pedro, but i want be taking that ride with the other shitskins. The one drop rule does mean shit unless you are obviously Mexican. When i was in prison i sat in the car with the other whites, they knew my heritage too.
>>
>>56557202
We came.
We conquered.

We made this place better.
There's no doubt they want it back now.

Hey OP, the color of your ID is red.
Maybe you should make like a red, too.
Back on that trail of tears.
>>
>>56562849
No my gay friend, we can be losers, but we won some wars in our history
>>
File: 1357804541345.jpg (63 KB, 498x336) Image search: [Google]
1357804541345.jpg
63 KB, 498x336
>>56557202
Alright first off

>We STOLE their land!
Fuck off. We traded for the vast majority of it. Not our fault the Indians gave us entire states for shiny beads. They got fucked hard in the deal but they are not natives suffering an invasive foriegn legions just stealing their land. They are just shitty at deals and we fleeced them. Like how the Jews handle every other race on the planet.

>They are the REAL Americans!
No. The REAL Americans are long dead. Because these chinese migrant fucks hopped the gap to Alaska and delved South. Murder rape fucking the real original inhabitants and conquering them. They did not evolve in America. They invaded and erased the native population through overwhelming violence.

>What the WHITES did to the INDIANS was bad!
That is entirely subjective but you bring up a facinating point my nigger cock loving liberal cluck piss drinker. The Indians were FAR better off before we came here and they did indeed lose control of the nation and are now a minority with no real power or culture.

So why in the living FUCK would you want to allow that to happen to US? You already know when you allow a vast influx of outsiders into your population and allow them to outbreed you. You lose control of the nation and become a minority with no authority. The lesson we're suppose to take from this image is "Whites did it to Indians so now we should bend over and get assfucked by shitskins"?

We conquered this Nation and we sure as fuck are giving it up.
>>
>>56557202
We killed you and took your land fair and square. Get over it you drunk.
>>
>>56557202
ALSO

even if we were "kind" to native americans, think about it: the accidental/unforseeable spread of smallpox, typhoid etc. would have decimated their population anyway! yes liberals are THAT retarded. Also the other day, I was having a cigarette at smoking section of the university I attend. I end up having a great conversation with a History Grad Student...He was telling me about how all the european poor when coming to america (the artists, writers, musicians) basically believed that the American Native americans had created a "perfect" society by wearing no clothes and being above a sexual hierarchy
>>
File: 34567.png (233 KB, 590x394) Image search: [Google]
34567.png
233 KB, 590x394
>>56562913
>>56563373
d-did you ever read OP's post?
Are you only pretending to be retarded?
>>
File: 1429418048181.jpg (194 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
1429418048181.jpg
194 KB, 650x813
>>56557202
Every time they try to flip anti-immigration, putting it on white conservatives with a negative implication, i.e.,
> it's you WHITES that are the immigrants
All it does is make an anti-immigration argument. I've even seen a few native friends make meme this way, satisfied just to be able to talk shit about whites while mentioning natives in a positive light. None of the people memeing this shit seem to realize it can ONLY be an anti-immigration argument, equating immigration with conquest plain and simple.
> So, you're pro-conquest?
Wh-what? No, no, I'm pro-immigration, anti-xenophobia!!
> But the natives were conquered by foreign cultures from Europe.
Yes, we conquered them ruthlessly!
> So, you see those opposing immigration as being the modern day natives resisting conquest?
N-No! I think immigration makes us great blah blah blah...
> Then you think European immigrants made the Natives better too?
N-N-NO!! WE GENOCIDED THEM!
> Then immigrants will genocide us, right?
NUUUUUUU!!!
>>
>>56562865
>When i was in prison i sat in the car with the other whites
Damn, that is somethig to be proud about.
>>
File: 07-03-hispanics1.jpg (101 KB, 619x480) Image search: [Google]
07-03-hispanics1.jpg
101 KB, 619x480
>>56563198
>We conquered this Nation and we sure as fuck are giving it up.

Naturalization means that when these people have kids, they automatically become US citizens. US Citizens are US Citizens, and they lawfully belong in the country.

If want that to change, you have to change the naturalization clause and rewrite the Constitution. Good luck with that.
>>
File: 24352362346.png (283 KB, 539x393) Image search: [Google]
24352362346.png
283 KB, 539x393
>>56563757
You mean revisiting what the original intentions of the 14th Amendment were and building a wall and removing Juan?

If only there were some Presidential candidate who was steadfast in these goals. Hmmmm.
>>
>>56560406
>My grandfather wasn't some filthy Oaxacan or some other brown skin. Blonde hair, green eyes, and white skin.
Oh? So that makes millions of Mexicans white?
>>
File: America_Under_18.png (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
America_Under_18.png
23 KB, 600x300
>>56564041
>You mean revisiting what the original intentions of the 14th Amendment were

The courts have already decided it. Even if the parents are illegal their children are legal US Citizens, and therefore under the full protection of the law. Even a Republican Congress wouldn't approve of sending back illegal immigrants with anchor babies. Too many Conservative Christfags that view Mexicans as necessary to 'Re-Christianize' America, as they are way more devout than the average non-evangelical American.
>>
>>56563744
I'm neither proud nor ashamed. What happened happened. As Willie would say,

>I've servived every situation, knowing when to freeze and when run
>and regret is just a memory, written on on my brow
>and there is nothing i can do about it now
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAS5sbt-8yE
>>
>>56564305
No. He was spanish and French, sure he had some native blood, but he was white. All my family in mexiconis whiye, blonde with either blue or green eyes. White are a minority in Mexico.
>>
>>56557202
I only bring it up when retarded white bois talk about being "real Americans" and "go back to where you came from" you're fucking dirty Europeans living in America, youre not "American" your ancestors came here from Yurope. you were lucky enough to be born here. I live in Texas, I'm not white but I'm more American than you will EVER be. stay mad c ucks. B^)
>>
>>56564307
Funny how many career politicians will bend their current morals to fit the changing landscape. People are fed the fuck up and want the spics out. They think Trump will do this. Once he as won by majority landslide anyone in opposition of his primary campaign thrust is committing political suicide to resist.
>>
>>56564392
Top kek, mexicanized Cletus.
>>
>>56564516
>People are fed the fuck up and want the spics out.

When the news channels start airing scenes of Mexican families being 'broken apart' and Mexican families praying to Jesus that the won't be separated from their children, etc. Conservative Republicans won't even stand behind Trump, let alone the general populace.

Trump needs to focus more on securing the border and building the wall. He is getting bogged down talking about deporting the millions of illegal immigrants in America. It is fodder for the Media and the Left, and it is not nearly as popular with the mainstream as pol seems to think.
>>
>>56564663
Shut your filthy mouth. Willie Nelson is a legend, you understand me?
>>
>>56565589
The chance of deleting 11+ million democrat voters is probably worth it though.
>>
>>56565589
>people sick and tired of being lied to and berated by lying liberal media channels and are voting for TRUMP for real change will sudden;y back off because of even more liberal media sponsored lies

Almighty then
>>
>>56557308
This
>>
>>56565748
The 'chance' of that happening is 0.1%.

Millennials have grown up with the most blatantly anti-national, Left-Wing public education ever in America's history. Not to mention Liberals also control the Media and Entertainment business.

There is no hope.
>>
>>56566128
Cool opinion bro.
>>
>>56560681
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>56566230
Good luck getting Trump elected!
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.