[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mock 'Safe Space' at one of the most left-wing universities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: safe space.png (384 KB, 995x494) Image search: [Google]
safe space.png
384 KB, 995x494
Hey /pol/, so next Tuesday a club at my school, the University of Michigan, is making an area to mock the idea of safe spaces in front of all the passing students. If you're not familiar with it, Ann Arbor is a liberal cesspit filled with crybullies.

Anyone have any ideas to maximize the butthurt? I'm hoping this makes the news.
>>
>>56557055
Hang up pictures of Bernie and Caitlyn Jenner in your safe space
>>
>>56557055
Where on campus is it gonna be?
>>
>>56557055

Safe space for white racists. Have posters from "Birth of a Nation" and signs requesting no blacks in case they trigger you.
>>
>Make it a Black Only Safe Space

>Wear black face
>>
>>56557349
A building with a lot of classrooms in it. Literally thousands walk through it every day.
>>
>>56557580
I mean the exact building, I live right by campus.
>>
>>56558123
Mason
>>
>>56557055
Safe space for conservatives. Trump posters all over the walls.
>>
>>56558226
Any idea what time this will be happening? Also A2 fag
>>
>>56558411
Idk try checking it out during the day around like 1 PM. I'm not in the club but someone told me about it.
>>
Safe spaces in university are necessary to ensure student comfort. THIS IS PROGRESS. We need to prevent culturally insensitive acts like offering free yoga classes and algebra. Please sign this petition to support progress:

https://www.change.org/p/joyce-caldwell-ban-algebra-courses-at-university-of-ottawa?recruiter=433591130
>>
>>56557055
Bring some lolicon to your safe space.
>>
>>56557446
This guy gets it. Liberals are all about tolerance, until you disagree with them. Put up some stuff that's pretty universally hated and wrong. Child molester safe space, Racist safe space, Rapist safe space, Criminal safe space... etc
That should get people feeling. Imagine you had a pedo safe space with a bunch of little kid's underwear (from goodwill or something) I'd be pretty fucking pissed
Alternatively, instead of playing on emotions you could go for logic. Math safe space where 2+2= anything you want.
>>
>>56559051
this is a really good idea
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.