[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loneliness Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: lonliness3.jpg (418 KB, 908x476) Image search: [Google]
lonliness3.jpg
418 KB, 908x476
Being redpilled can be hard because you have an awareness of the world to which most people remain blind. I think I can safely say that a lot anons here deal with loneliness that accompanies being unable to relate to most other people. I thought about starting a thread in which anons who feel crippling loneliness can talk to one another about it. We're all nigger faggots, but we understand each other pretty well.

Just figured I'd see how something like this goes.
>>
I understand your loneliness, but isn't there more you can relate on that isn't political? Few people care about it as much as those who frequent boards like this do.
>>
>blaming your loneliness on a /pol/ meme

Kek. Take the blue pill.
>>
>>56557914
>>56557981
I'm not lonely. There was a thread last night with a lot of lonely anons. Figured I'd make something like this if it helps.
>>
I fucking hate jews and niggers!
>>
well stop holding yourself in and you wont be lonely anymore

sure some people will hate you but you will get real friends too

only fags buy into the whole "le powurlevvul!! xD" thing
>>
>>56558179
I only tried to make it /pol/ related so that it could sorta fit in here.
>>
File: 1448072123062.png (469 KB, 1029x594) Image search: [Google]
1448072123062.png
469 KB, 1029x594
>>56558313
>/pol/ is entirely on topic all the time
>>
How do I tell a new acquaintance I dislike hip hop without citing race?
>>
I think this loneliness stems from not being honest with your beliefs.Trying to fit in with all the idiots just breeds resentment within yourself until you have no choice to withdraw from people.

I used to be the same.A good counter to this, is well, be yourself.enjoy the redpill.Stand by your thoughts and beliefs.

You would be surprised how many people actually agree with pol mentality but dont speak up on any issues because THEY dont want to be the only redpilled one of the group either.

For example, when all this reffugee shit started, I was with my girls group of friends who were all gushing how we need to immigrate them asap here.I politely told them how stupid that was and listed reasons why.

Later that evening, my girlfriend told me she agreed with me entirely.Since then, our relationship is stronger then ever.She hates niggers, immigrants, and everything I hate.I would never of known if I didnt speak out that day.if I just blended into the lib doctrine
>>
>>56556909
Yeah, I'm not redpilled (brainwashed) in the /pol/ sense; I mean, I hate SJWs and their progressive kek enablers, but I don't make that hate the focal point of my life. Some of you retards on Faceberg (don't lie--most of you have one) do nothing but spam clickbait articles all day and then try to debunk them; you do this in plain sight of your friends and family; it's like most /pol/tards are inverted tumblrinas.

If you want to break out of your shell, try not being so autistic and obsessive about politics. It's extremely unattractive--from both a friendship and romantic standpoint. And for fuck's sake, don't rant and rave about DAH JOOZ in real life. I seriously hope you guys don't do that because it makes you look insane.
>>
Most of my friends are redpilled so we see what's going on everyday and commiserate with one another.

I just wish I could find a woman who was redpilled and not a whore. That's where my loneliness comes from. It's been a few years since I had a gf. I just jerk off though and feel better.
>>
Loneliness and depression are the ultimate red pill. When you aren't feeling like shit you are distracted. You let money, fame, woman deter you from the shits of the world. Every happy person I know is not at all aware of how bad the refugee crisis is. They have this world filter where they are happy thus nothing bad can ever happen to them. It's a false naive sense.
>>
>>56558528
the lyrics are shite, the beats are all synthetic crap
>>
>>56556909
>I thought about starting a thread in which anons who feel crippling loneliness can talk to one another about it.

Practical side:

Get out. Go to the library. Go to the movies. Be around people.

The longer you lock yourself up the worse it gets.

Start practicing human interaction in whatever setting you can, get a hobby, join a study group. Just hang back until you're comfortable talking to people.

Push yourself a little further every day until you're at the point you can ask women out in a proper setting and not feel much of anything getting rejected.

Because the danger and anxiety is just a head-spook.

Philosophical side:

You're born and you die alone. Nobody will ever truly understand you. Every connection you make in life will probably wither and die. Very few people get lifetime partners and friends. If that's what you want, you need to work on it and still expect disappointment.
>>
>>56556909
I got wife and kid

still just as lonely

its not in encountering others, but to encounter yourself
which is nye impossible if you had a traumatic/neglected childhood...

start meditating, then care less, everything changes

don't be afraid
>>
>>56558922
>I just wish I could find a woman who was redpilled and not a whore
this

oh god all mighty this

i have no problem finding or getting sluts. but a woman thats worth a relationship is rare as fuck and usually dating an asshole and since shes faithful its hard to get her alone and convince her to leave the fuck
>>
>>56558922
>>56559327
Go to Latin Mass. Meet a girl.

That's how I met my fiancé, who plans on homeschooling our future children.
>>
File: Shun-the-myths.png (115 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
Shun-the-myths.png
115 KB, 600x367
>>56556909
Having an undiagnosed mental illness can be rough. Sorry, OP, and fellow posters.
>>
>>56559463
as an mexican american i can say its 50-50.

you got lucky man props.
>>
>>56559641
>fiancé

That's a gril, anon.
>>
"What would you like to tell people?

I don’t know… I think I’d like to say only that they should learn to be alone and try to spend as much time as possible by themselves. I think one of the faults of young people today is that they try to come together around events that are noisy, almost aggressive at times. This desire to be together in order to not feel alone is an unfortunate symptom, in my opinion. Every person needs to learn from childhood how to be spend time with oneself. That doesn’t mean he should be lonely, but that he shouldn’t grow bored with himself because people who grow bored in their own company seem to me in danger, from a self-esteem point of view."

Andrei Tarkovsky
>>
>>56559751
I'm a guy. My phone autocorrected
>>
I try to interact with people and be social but I'm terrible at social cues and whatnot. I always find myself on the outside of a circle of people talking or sitting by myself in social situation because I can't hold a conversation. I'm in my early 30s, so I don't think I'm ever going to get out of my shell.
>>
>>56560321
The first step is awareness, which you seem to have. The best way to overcome something like that, in my experience, is to just practice. Maybe social situations aren't for you, and that's totally fine. Many people are the same way.
>>
>>56556909

>>>/adv/
>>
>>56560321
It's hard to get others to like you if you don't like yourself bud.

Or trying to be someone that you think others like.

Better yourself and the world will turn.
>>
>>56558831
I've done much the same thing. I'm at a University, a very left one. I keep my head down but that doesn't mean I've abandoned my principles. Every young jackass seems to be going left these days but just look at the '60s. Those hippies are either redpilled or past the point where the veneer of youth can hide the losers they are. The people around you will grow up. Make a few friends even if you can't state your beliefs around them. This too shall pass.
>>
>>56560456

I've practiced. Some people say I might have aspergers. I don't if its true. I'd say I'm pretty smart and people are impressed with how I do watching Jeopardy but I don't think that with being socially retarded is really a diagnosis.

>>56560579

I'm just emotionally stunted. I barely talked to anyone in junior and high school and I never picked up on having friends or girlfriends for that matter.

I'd kill myself but I'm afraid of what's on the other side.
>>
>>56556909
I just shitpoat on /pol/ or kikebook. I have one or 2 friends, one redpilled the other only thinks he is. I always hear that you should expose your power level, fuck that. I speak my mind. Even be down right offensive. It's had 0 affect on my life.
>>
>>56561058
There is nothing wrong with being downright offensive and speaking your mind as long as you aren't autistic about it. All of my friends that know me find my shock humor hilarious; I could go full gas the kikes race war now and they'd all just think I was joking.
>>
I've learned to enjoy being alone. I actually find most people to be a waste of time…I don't mean that in a negative way, but I go out with people from time to time and I just get bored with them.

I'd like to meet people who are on the same page as me, but I'm content to be alone in not.

The only thing I hate is people probably think I'm weird because I spend all my time by myself.

I get along with neighbours aquantences great, I just don't feel close enough to people to have close personal relationships. I prefer solitude to being around people I find uninteresting or annoying
>>
>>56561306
It's not the people on my friends list i offend, they know me. It's the violent niggers and spics i offend. I'm mixed, spic and white. Mostly white. I have ancestors that died fighting for the Confederacy, i also have some that immigrated here in the last century from Mexico. I have no problem telling anyone to go back where they came from. I don't do it to be an edge lord, but if you are an illegal immigrant and you tell me that whatever country you came from is better than the US I'll tell you to go back there.
>>
>>56560925
My dude, cheer up. Humanity is overrated anyway, have fun and get your kicks before this whole shithouse goes up in flames.
>>
>>56561837
I'm a Sicilian and Irish mutt, yet I'm swarthy enough to get the "where are you from" question every now-and-then. People like us can be offensive because we can get away with it. Kek.

I guess the Anglos and Germanics can't do the same without being tarred and feathered. Sucks to be them, I guess.
>>
>>56559641
He means traditional mass that is in Latin, you ignorant spic.
>>
You need to grow a pair and learn to stand up for your beliefs. Then people will respect you, even if they don't agree, and naturally gravitate towards you.

When all this refugee shit started, I hit some who said they were Muslim and "what was I going to do about it?"
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.