[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So 'merica Why are you so predictable Hillary will most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
So 'merica
Why are you so predictable
Hillary will most likely win the ellection if not itll be bernie

Id say hillary has 60% chance bernie 24% the remaining 16% between all other candidates

Hillary will most likely win due to the following reasons
Most recognised
Shes a women (omg 1st female president omg lets vote her make history)
She has relations with bill clinton

I hope to god im wrong i want you guys to get a grip and vote trump

Just dont get bernie in even hillary is better than trump
>>
File: 1448281520678.png (26 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448281520678.png
26 KB, 800x600
>>56556066
>>
>She has relations with bill clinton

Source?
>>
>>56556066
The only people actually supporting the libs are stupid young people, but they aren't the ones who show up to vote. Prolly the most vocal on the internet, but they never vote.
>>
>>56556066
>predictable
It's extremely rare that USA gets three terms for one party, especially when the job approval of the siting president is low. There will be too few people showing up to vote to give the democrats a third term, almost certainly. Bernie is particularly damaging to her chances in that regard because he will not get the nomination no matter what, leading many dems to be too butthurt to bother voting.

Also, Trump can literally do nothing but rise in the polls because people like him for being a straight talker and don't really care about the specifics of what he says. no mater how many times the media tries to stump him, his lead strengthens because people are sick of lying media. And media support was Shillary's only chance.
>>
>>56556066
>Id say hillary has 60% chance bernie 24% the remaining 16% between all other candidates

that is really wrong but I appreciate your concern
>>
>>56556066
Biggest kek queen in history.
>>
>>56556066
>Id say hillary has 60% chance bernie 24% the remaining 16% between all other candidates

Bernie doesn't even have a 24% chance to win the primary, let alone a general.

Look at the predictit market for the democratic primary. Bernie is trailing by 60+ points against Clinton there
>>
Bernie has no chance. Only people who like him are liberal arts majors and they're too stoned to find their way to a voting booth.
>>
>>56556840

When was the last time a republican won

Also where is romney this year?
>>
>>56556066
10/10
>>
>>56557575

Fok off commie
>>
>>56557252

Last 3 victories were

Bush in 2004
Bush in 2000
Bush Sr. In 1988
>>
>>56558244
And they were shitty Presidents.
>>
She'll probably die of a stroke before election day anyway.
>>
Sage goes in options field.
>>
>>56558349
Exactly, after Dubya people voted dem, and now they fucking hate it
>>
>>56556066
>Most recognised

Trump

>Shes a women (omg 1st female president omg lets vote her make history)

Women hate women

>She has relations with bill clinton

Relations to a former president didn't help Yeb much did they?
>>
>>56558450
Hope Trump redeems Republican reputation becomes good again. Both Bushs' terribly dropped Republican reputation.

Clinton and Sanders will drop Democratic reputation.
>>
Well, if Shillary gets elected, she will start the second American Civil War and we get a republican leader at the end anyways. I'm all for her or Trump, to be honest, family.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.