[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Russia decides enough is enough, takes charge of the Middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1445563171658.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445563171658.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>Russia decides enough is enough, takes charge of the Middle East and tells everyone else "BACK OFF I GOT THIS"
>China decides enough is enough and starts burning the muslim rats out of their nests
>Poland and others decide enough is enough and close borders/build razorwire fences
>even the frogs find the last traces of their balls and bomb some empty buildings in the desert out of anger and frustration
>Argentina decides that maybe if they vote for a white guy everyone else will call them white
>USA is well on its way to electing the God Emperor
what the fuck happened in the last few months? the world suddenly decided to start waking up?
>>
>>56555911
Islam is finally getting exposed like the shitcunts they are
>>
Literally the refugee crisis. Funny how when there's suddenly 800000000000000000 shitskins mass immigration people start doing shit real quick.
>>
>>56555911
People found out being PC was shit
>>
>>56557682
When these said 800000000000000000 economic migrants start fucking your shit up you'd be a German, Swede, or an idiot to not do something about it.
>>
File: PaulLelman.webm (2 MB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
PaulLelman.webm
2 MB, 396x400
>>56557819
>you'd be a German, Swede, or an idiot to not do something about it.
>>
>>56557706
mostly this. Otherwise things aren't as bright as >>56555911 seem to see it. Things would be "going the right way" if saudi arabia and israel were nuked.
>>
Meme magick is real
>>
File: 1444707692833.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1444707692833.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>56555911
>meanwhile, Canada elects a living meme as Prime Minister
>>
>>56555911
Funny what happens when progressive faggots actually get to spend some time with their pet shitskins.

As I've always said if you're not racist you've just not spent enough time with the minorities.

The sheer amount of people who grew up in dark areas/schools on /pol/ is a testament to that.
>>
File: trumpworld.jpg (44 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trumpworld.jpg
44 KB, 645x363
>>56558422
and sweden and germany continue their slow suicide in front of the world
not all is good, but it seems there's a movement taking place all around the world
>>
>>56558320
I also want to mention that the "racial tensions" and the hate on islam are part of the plan. If you think ganging up on some islamist is going to change anything you are wrong. The real problem is the way the NWO are doing whatever they want.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.