[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x225
Tell us about your experience in the race war of 2020 - 2025.
>>
>>56554351
I died in 2022 after removing 16 kebab and 3 leftist
>>
>>56554351
we enslaved the niggers just like they tried to enslave us!
>>
>>56554351
I was the FNG or fucking new guy. I had come through basic training at aldershot and was now deployed in alders hot and was now deployed in Bradford and the Yorkshire area cleaning out the paki infestation that had been left to grow for the past forty years.

When I met up with my battalion I soon found out from my NCOs that my training was not going to suffice and there was a little something extra u had to do to be a repeated part of the team....
>>
File: DronePilots-300x238.jpg (24 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
DronePilots-300x238.jpg
24 KB, 300x238
>>56554351
comfy af!!
>>
I traveled back to my homeland in germany, joining the rebels i sooon worked my way up to low officer ranks. My unit works in bavaria and constantly gets military deserters from the leftist government constantly attempting to supress us. Winter sets in on 2023. Harsh winter months reduce kebab movment so we occupy several villages and proceed to clear village after village, the locals love us due to strong cathlolic beliefs in bavaria. The rebels take all of bavaria and i become an intelligence officer working in the HQ "neuschwanstein." We slowly retake Deutschland from these invaders then proceed to link up with the rest of europe slowly clawing its way out of this problem. GREAT WALL OF EUROPA is built along the Mediterranean Sea. Not really a wall but a string of fortifications and trenches with het and drone attacks on any shit skin vessel. 2025 war ends, europe goes to peace and our women can once again roam free at night in our cities. 2030 im a general by now due to continuing service on the wall. We have built up militailries and are prepared to attack the middle east. Radioactive proof equipment allows for tactical nukes. Whites and asians form the Sino-aryan pact to be bro tier to eachother for the rest of history.
>>
>>56555491
Bump
>>
>>56554351
Discharged for being an excessive NEET
>>
i got cremated during the initiation process when they tested my blood and found out i had 0.01% nigger blood

luckily enough for me the entire army was made up of fat neckbeard retards so i escaped easily
>>
I was providing fresh new dank memes for the soldiers at the front, worked 18hours a day and now suffer from permament meme-related injuries. But it was all worth it in the end.
>>
I was a door gunner in a bell attack helicopter.

The sirens went of and we sprinted out of the mess whilst putting on our flak jackets.

Once we were in the air we turned on our radio for directions. Aryan marines radioed in they were in some shit. They were surrounded by all sides with non whitez the situation sounded desperate.

'Fuck..FUUCK there coming from everywhere they have 80 mm hipoint machine gun. There are thousands of them we cannot keep them at bay'

You need to save us waste these motherfuckers.

As we get onto the dangerzone the flak was unbearable but our armour was strong enough

The helicopter shout out all there rockets

The enemy was retreating and trying to cross a river

The job whites were exposed

Now it was my turn to let rip with the side gun
We must have done fifteen swoops the whole river was littered with dead bodies.

The soldiers down below radioed to thanks us

I looked Again at the river it was not just my machine gun work which down in the enemy the river also seemed to be infested with alligators.

There must have five hundred dead job whites floating in the river
>>
>>56554351

Never happens because you get your satisfaction from reading fics about it rather than doing anything
>>
>>56557913
dont know why but lold

nice one abdulla
>>
I remember when the war started. The border region seriously fractured. Texas militia men built strong forces near the Mexican border and along the New Mexico Border to keep of the communist forces of California. Mexico fractured into the North Eastern states under the Rio Grande Republic from Chihuahua to Tamaulipas and formed an alliance with the New confederate states of America and the Texan Republic. Constant hordes of southern Mexicans and the Southern California Republic constantly attacked Chihuahua and Texan outposts in New Mexico. I joined the struggle in an joint Rio Grande Republic/Texan force. And little by little we moved the borders from down I-25 to the center of Arizona. In Mexico we extended our power down Durango and Sinaloa reaching the. Pacific coast and using the old naval bases to attack La Paz, Los Angeles and San Diego from the sea. The testament of the Joint alliance was when Rio Grande Republic and Texan forces conquered Mexico city from the land and the New Confederate States of America sent a fleet to destroy the New Aztec fleet in Veracruz. At that point all other nations recognized the strength of hard working capitalists, anti communist, spic killing machines and Nigger assassins
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-21-34-25.png (750 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-21-34-25.png
750 KB, 1080x1920
At the outbreak I joined up with some escaped AB fanatics. SS Death Squad nigger homes at like 3 in morning, gunning them down in ditches, using groid babies as clay pigeons/dog chew toys, burning down nigger churches with them in em. Blasting johnny rebel like the guitar guy from mad max, good times would commit ethnic cleansing again/10
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-20-52-14.png (237 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-20-52-14.png
237 KB, 720x1280
>>56559058
First m8, use the clover app to browse /pol/ on mobile its way better.
Second cool story, 10/10 will join to kill niggers
>>
I was a guard in an Aryan Air Force base when a slick gentleman in plain clothes (obvious secret service) approached me and told me to get in the helicopter with him.

On board were three non whites bound in chains.

Once the helicopter was up in the air and hovering thousand feet up over a forest plain clothes guy asks one of the prisoner 'where is commissar Cohen is he still in New York is he in the battle zone'

'I am saying nothing you muh fuckin cum skin' replied the prisoner.

Chuck him said the secret service guy.

www-what I thought.

Then I thought you are in the military now u are not a neet anymore it maybe outright murder but u have to follow orders don't fuck this is up

So with all my might but with my eyes closed I dragged the guy out the helicopter feeling his weight as he plunged screaming.

The secret service agent then turned to the second guy and asked the same question where is Cohen la di da da.

Second non white was breathing heavily but looked away and did not answer.

Chuck him. Secret service guy said.

I did it again. Shit I definitely have ptsd now.

Well just after u chucked a fellow human being out in the air a mile up the third no white started shout everything.

Cohen is with fifth democracy company he has been here a month. Etc

When he finished speaking he breathed a sigh of relief but not without a flush of shame on his face.

Secret service guy looked at him then looked at me smiled and said:

Chuck him.
>>
Joined the Trump Guard at age 16. Got my tracker, got my patch. Sent to Wyoming to be a purge grunt.

The early days were hard. We'd spend days camping out of the steppes, lightning fires and keeping watch, and then suddenly we'd get called into a town or city.

We'd go into buildings and root out undesirables, niggers and fags mostly. Killed them, dragged out the bodies, torched the place. Our commander liked to cut off the heads and leave them on poles. Lieutenant Garrison, his name was. Got some horror stories about him in particular.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>56559606
It is central policy of the new racial state to have an excess of female to male births the desired ratio. Being 100 males to 150 female.
For this to occur requires government intervention

So when we overran California all women who were racemixed marriages or had a history of race mixing were arrested to be used a womb slaves for our new policy. By helping the govt they would redeem themselves for there crimes.

What happens is all the pretty boys in the army I.e those most likely to produce genes to create pretty daughters were required to donate there sperm. Then all 10/10 women were also required to make egg donations

The sperm and the eggs were put together in the lab to create female embryos.

Then those female embryo were implanted into womb slaves and female criminals. This was done at an industrial level.

In fifteen years time society will be literally teaming with beautiful women. So much so there will be female neets because not all women (only 75%) will be able to get a man.
>>
>>56554351
I moved to Southeast Asia and spread my white genes to thousands.
>>
>>56560894

White is a recessive gene.

Only way to spread it is by procreating with white women.
>>
>>56554351
>>56554351
I remember it like it happened yesterday. Me and my platoon of pure white race soldiers were sneaking up on a shit-skin controlled town in the Republic of Congo. We were four men. I had a sniper rifle and I had to provide covering fire from the wet, humid jungle overlooking the small town. Two of my comrades had assault rifles while the fatter one had a Light Machine Gun.

We decided to attack at noon because fuck stealth. Not like the shit-skins have good gear, skills or intellect. The fatter one mounts his LMG on the cliff across from me while the other two attack from behind. After about 3 minutes of preparing pass and we finally open fire on the shit-skins. My comrade on the LMG is mowing down nigger after nigger while I picked them off one by one.

I must admit, I felt a bit of remorse at first, but I got over it quickly after remembering "Hey, they're just a bunch of subhuman african dindus". There were about 41 niggers in the town. By the time we killed 15, 40 minutes had passed. We needed to take back the town before 1:30 because dindu reinforcements were gonna arrive at that time and the town needed to be cleared so our reinforcements could move in and time was running out. We needed to kill more nig-nogs quicker and we were having trouble trying to capture this two-story building full of them.
>>
>>56561056
The rest of my team wiped out the first floor no problem while I returned to my sniping position and grabbed my rifle. The death toll went from 15 to 28 in just 10 minutes. We continued to kill 6 more niggers and the rest scattered. We killed the remaining retreating coons until the town was empty. We called backup, but strangely, they didn't respond.

Finally, it was 1:30. The coons' backup was supposed to arrive, but after waiting for some time, they didn't come either. Confused, I decided to ask the two guys with the assault rifles if they had seen any of the two. One was injured and was in no condition to fight while the other one said that he could see some figures running in the jungle. Before he could continue, I heard gunshots and he wouldn't pick up. I figured the injured one must've died too. I called the fat one to see if he could identify the targets. Before being able to tell me, I saw my comrade be riddled with bullets in cold blood.

Traumatized, I was able to get a good long look at who they were. Upon closely examining one's face, I found out who they were. They were spics, mostly Mexicans, judging by the flag on their uniforms. There were about 60 of them, probably from the same family too. By that time the suppressor on my sniper had worn out, and there were too many to take out.

We weren't prepared for that may hostiles, not to mention that they actually had good gear and some had a decent intellect. I had to pull out. There was no way I could do it. The lives of my comrades remain in my heart and I pray for them every night. I only ask that you do the same.
>>
>>56561077
>mexicans beating whites
>being outnumbered
>ID: Lafn
oh I am
>>
>>56561233
Hey, it's just a made up story m8. Besides, I said that they were 60 inbred mexicans with decent gear vs 4 off guard but highly trained soldiers with good gear that had slight difficulties taking out a nigger town.
>>
>>56560748
Before the war there was a website called 4chan that was populated by male neets.

When it was reopened after the war by Chris Poole ( the previous jap ownerdied in a nuclear holocaust in Asia or something and besides remaining non whites are banned from using any western technology) there was a new clientele.

Since every male now has a girlfriend (by law) the site is now populated by pissed of unattached females who post constantly about having no girlfriends

There was a shooting at a male frat house by a women that was so angry that men would not pay her attention because she was not a 10/10 she had some kind of obsession with blonde muscular jocks and did not want to live out her life in. Her flat fucking around with arts and crafts.
>>
While the southern portion of north america was being ravaged by shitskins and stormkeks a small yet sturdy enclave had taken root.

Up under the bountiful bay of Hudson and James, a new society began to bloom. Fertilized by the machinations and blood of the ZOG and its treasonous ilk, and shone down upon by the glorious light of truth, it was a testament of the triumph of wills. And although those who sacrificed so much will not know of its future glory, their efforts will cascade into the far reaches of time.
>>
>>56561233
Just pretending to be white, despite me bring hispanic. And hispanics aren't far behind whites (in terms of population)
>>
>>56554351
>The Race War is finally here after all these years of shitposting
>Emperor Trump takes the throne, other countries start to follow suit
>Not too many cells in (this part of) Canada since SJW's flee the American Empire into our syrupy arms
>Not many skills, essentially useless, nogf, don't know how to use a gun since they've been banned for a while under Trudeau's reign
>only have my trusty knife that I haven't binned
>can't find any friendlies in my local area, have to go alone
>this is it
>go to diversity rally held by Princess Wynne
>chinks and white communists everywhere, a fair amount of people
>stab asian qt3.14's jugular, and mortally wound a race traitor
>get mobbed and beaten to death by angry chinks
>my remains would secretly be used in the local chinese restaurant

Maybe my name would make it into the footnotes of history books as a hero, on page 756, bottom right, size 6 font.
>>
I die after a year of fighting at only 24 years old. Never got to do anything I wanted to do. I died fighting for the people who caused the problem.
>>
I watched my sister foolishly let the muslim men into our house. Watched her bathe and clothe them. Then I watched them rape her and torch the place.

Now I drink to forget.
>>
>>56554351
If a race war were to ever happen, we would be the easiest part of the world to wipe off the face of the Earth.
>>
>>56562071
Our platoon was stationed in a heavily forested area of Alabhama. There was non whites and race traitors in the area but they were not hostile.

It was a very nice existence. We fuck around in our bunkers drinking shit posting doing nothing. It was especially comfy lying in bed at night thinking about the apocalyptic wars in Europe and the east coast and comparing how good I had it. It was great to think that someone was getting lighted up this very second while I was warm under my covers.

Of course good things always come to an end and our jobsworth general (who in civilian life was a used car salesman) sent in word that he would now be requiring a body count each month and he will be coming every moth for an inspection.

we had to think of something. No one was going to end this extended holiday if we could help it.

We got in contact with local hostile and told them what was up. We decided when the general was going to fly in they would shoot small fire from the forests.

The plan worked and we spent the rest of the war doing sweet fuck all. Even though our body count we reported in was twenty thousand.
>>
>>56562882
Bump
>>
The door of the C17 opened, the cold air of the European fall filled the bay, we jumped at first we couldn't see the land, then the smell...blood? feces? decay? before I could think what it was enemy fire tore the men behind me, they fell to their deaths I maneuvered my chute away from the enemy nest, finally I land.

Finally in the ground I quickly detach my chute grab my gear and run to my fellow brothers, the fight is fierce they outnumber us 5 to 1, the bodies of white civilians lie in the streets, decayed some even raped after death...the horde knew no limit, they charged at us, some with guns some with knives or whatever they could grab, the look of insanity on their faces...they where never human.

We open fire, killed some, then some more, then even more until finally our guns started to run dry...FIX BAYONETS! the CO shouted...as I did so I knew my corpse would pave this very road soon, with my brothers...so be it.

We emerge from cover as the congoloid/arabian horde nears, screams, blood, sweat, they don't stop...it's like fighting a tidal wave, finally one gets the better of me, cuts downward, I barely evade a fatal wound but my face forever marked, no time for pain, I lunge at him with my blade, straight into his throat...suddenly and explosion, I fall...no pain but can't stand...my leg, where did it go? They come...it's time...

Suddenly the sound of a GAU-8, many of the horde fall, they run, one man in a golden armor grabs me, brings me back to safety, "thank you son, we will make America. ..no the world great again" the unmistakable golden plume, it's him, Trump thanks me for my service then grabs his GAU8 and continues hosing down the horde in his golden armor. God bless you emperor Trump the First.

And that sweetie is how daddy got these sweet cyber legs, making America and the world great again.
>>
>>56563406
Hi. I am the proprietor of San Diego zoo. Gosh this place sure is different to what it was in 2015.

We now have a new nigger enclosure.

There are glass walls for kids to watch the niggaz but we have to put up warning signs for parents that there kids might see some pretty lewd behaviour.

For instance yesterday there was a group of school kids watching through the
Glass wall when some nigga bitches came on the other side started twerkingbin there faces.
>>
>>56564449
Bump
>>
>>56562882
Damn, you sure had it good. Every night in the jungles of the Republic of Congo were worse than a living hell. The distant sounds of gunfire from deep within the jungles never let me blink. I was haunted by the souls of my fallen comrades and the non-whites that I felled. And the explosions... They were always getting closer. I could feel the floor moving with every boom. And I couldn't do anything. Every blood-curling scream heard was like a knife stabbed through my back. And all I could do was pray... Pray that I could be able to go home soon... By the time I heard the news that we failed to take the country... That the hispanics won... I just didn't care about the outcome of the conflict. I was just happy that I could finally go home. Back to my life where I don't have to carry a gun and shoot people.
>>
>>56565248
Damn I am taking this way too seriously now I feel autistic af
>>
File: ibshabbening.gif (887 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
ibshabbening.gif
887 KB, 500x213
>>56554351
>Best days of my life
>>
>>56554351
I moved to my homeland in the Ural mountains and eventually was conscripted into the army. I then was stationed on the Georgian border where many CIA agents were arming and coordinating kebab.

Soon after the kebab madetheir moves, but my unit swiftly moved in and lead the assault on the kebab. We probably killed 200 in the first day. We moved the front line as much up as possible, but there were terror attacks inside the civillian area. After a fewmore days of pushing the front lines my unit was ordered back to do anti terror kebab removal.

We asked the civillians for any leads on anything suspicious. We were told that near the church people had seen strangers at night in it. My unit got permission from the church leader to check the church out.

We were nearing the basement when we heard noise. The church leader said nobody should be down there right nks. So we told him to get out of the church.

We opened the door as safely as possible and a burst of bullets came as soon as the door was opened. I gave the okay, and my comrade threw a grenade in there.

We rushed in there after it went out and took cover behind cabinets, we had a fire fight with what seemed to be 20 mudslimes. We quickly got pinned.

Anton who was next to me said "Vlad ,I’m going to rush at them, I am going to die, but you will all live. While I am taking their bullets, you must all shoot back.”. I told him “cyкa ти штo?!”. Anton then got up and rushed at them. He must have taken 50 shots, but our platoon got up and killed every mudslime in the basement. I will never forget his sacrifice.
>>
File: 1440036799739.jpg (191 KB, 1293x986) Image search: [Google]
1440036799739.jpg
191 KB, 1293x986
>>56565640
I often wonder if I'm suffering from PTSD or boredom.
>>
>>56568549
Bump
>>
I have a story from the war. This one happened in 2023. I was just relaxing one day in my home in San Juan playing video games when I hear gunfire. Thinking it's just a bunch of uneducated cacos having a firefight, I take cover upstairs. I decide to peek out of my window, despite me knowing that there are guns being fired outside. I look down and I see soldiers. Many soldiers with defensive and offensive gear. I noticed that their guns looked like HK G36 rifles and I was able to make out a little flag on their shoulders that looked like the Italian flag, but with something in the center. I turn on a radio I have in the room, but there's nothing being said about the event. I figured the news hadn't gotten to them yet. I was waiting for them to say something until it was interrupted by gunfire and then... Silence. At least 7 hours passed until outside, there was no more gunfire. No more screams. I heard a loud knock on my door and when I opened the door, a bunch of soldiers grabbed me and threw me inside a truck. I was blindfolded among with a lot of others with me. I was finally unloaded and put in a camp with the others. The soldiers explained that they are Mexican soldiers that invaded the island. They quickly started training us to draft us into the military. Around 370 people proved to be more intelligent and skilled than the rest, including me. These people were put into a special forces group called "Los Lobos Fantasmas (The Ghost Wolves)" and we were sent off with other Spanish-speaking nations to take Africa from niggers. Our first location: The Republic of Congo.
>>
>>56570314
Not done yet, writing the next part now.
>>
I was handed my rifle which, by the way, wasn't an HK G36. It was an FX-05 Xiuhcoatl. Anyway, I was handed my rifle and my equipment and set for Africa. My platoon consisted of 6 people. 2 of which didn't really do much. One was a Mexican man, about 19 years of age, another one being a Colombian woman, about 23 years old. Another was a fellow Puerto Rican, maybe around 34 years old. Of course, me. I was 26 at the time. The other one was a Nicaraguan man, about 57 years of age who mostly gave orders but sometimes tagged along as a sniper. He cared about the lives of his men and he was overall a pretty cool guy. Then came the last one who was just a total fuckin' dickhead. A fatass Mexican piece of shit who was probably like 60. All he did was drink booze, give us orders and give us 3 hour lectures if we did even the slightest wrong. He would also beat us sometimes when he was shitfaced as fuck. We carried out numerous attacks on enemy camps and whatnot. We were operating in the deep jungles, but on our last and most important mission, we were to carry it out on a small town occupied by dindus. On our way to the camp sneaking quietly through the jungle, we saw a group of nig-nogs running urgently like a pack of monkeys. We were ordered to attack them, so the Colombian woman who was in charge opened fire on them with a .50 cal mounted on our jeep. We mowed them down easily with the jeep and found out that they were reinforcements heading to the small town. Something had happened over there and we needed to investigate. When we got there, there were dead Dindus everywhere. We heard a man talking to someone on a radio and I took aim with my assault rifle. I emptied my mag into his chest and killed himI then went for his injured comrade. I spotted a rather obese man on a cliff. The Mexican young man killed him with an LMG. I spotted the last man with a sniper rifle just as our reinforcements arrived. The man had no chance. We let him go and took the injured man prisoner.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.