[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Satanism. Why do Christians hate Satanism but not Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 511px-Pentagram4.svg.png (38 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
511px-Pentagram4.svg.png
38 KB, 511x511
Redpill me on Satanism. Why do Christians hate Satanism but not Islam?
>>
please respond
>>
>>56554056
>not hating Islam

Look, if it's not Christianity, or Judaism which spawned Christianity, it's of Satan.

"Satanism" is really just butthurt ex-Christians anyway. It makes no sense to believe in Satan if you don't have a pre-existing belief in Christianity.
>>
>>56554279
Most Satanists don't believe in God, Satan or any kind of super-natural being.
>>
>>56554369
Which makes it even dumber.
>>
>>56554279
Not really. Satanists can just use Satan as a symbol in their life.
>>
File: v fashion.jpg (198 KB, 960x948) Image search: [Google]
v fashion.jpg
198 KB, 960x948
Nobody really hates Satanism, because they know it's approximately 80% tween edgelords and 20% autistic retards and /x/-tier wiccans.

Obviously those two groups are not mutually exclusive, but you get the picture.
>>
>>56554056
Christians are allowed to hate Islam because it's an ideology not a person.

Obviously Christians hate satanism because it involves worshiping God's worst enemy.
>>
>>56554279
The biggest misconception of Satanism is that everyone thinks they worship the Christian depiction of the devil
>>
>>56554644
But they kind of do. How else would they know about the devil?
>>
>>56554644
>The biggest misconception of Satanism is that everyone thinks they worship the Christian depiction of the devil
>>56554644
>The biggest misconception of Jediism is that everyone thinks they worship the George Lucas depiction of Yoda

This is how dumb that shit sounds
>>
>>56554783
Protip: Christians are not the first to believe in Satan
>>
>>56554890
No, that would be the Jews. But any Catholic would probably tell you that Christianity is basically Judaism 2.0
>>
File: 8654648_f520.jpg (114 KB, 520x793) Image search: [Google]
8654648_f520.jpg
114 KB, 520x793
Well basically there are two types of Satanism: laveyan satanism (pic related) and theistic satanism.

In short, laveyan satanism is basically built around using Satan as a image of individualism and realism. Believers generally don't believe in any religion and therefore don't believe in him either however. In general people I've met that identify as one tend to be edgy teenagers, however at its core I don't think it's too bad.

Then there is theistic satanism, where people actually believe and want to follow satan.

Personally I don't really care if people are followers or not so as long they don't push their beliefs on me.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 375x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 375x391
>>56555447
FYI

LaVey = Levy

He was Jewish and changed his name slightly.
>>
File: 1281340707142708.jpg (47 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
1281340707142708.jpg
47 KB, 428x500
>>56555099
>>56555611
I got to the bottom of it. It was da joos all along. Should've known, fucking kikes
>>
>>56555704
okay but who put so many dubs in this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 544x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 544x379
>>56555704
But really. It's obviously one of their degeneracy promoting tricks.
>>
There are three forms of Satanism:

>Atheistic/Satan is just a symbol
Comprised of fedora tipping edgelords likely working for Social Justice

>Theistic/Luciferian
Composed of mostly mentally ill teens

>Chaosophic
Composed on actual philosophers and mystics. Not strictly theistic or atheistic. Edge is kept to a minimum.
>>
CHECK THESE DUBS BITCHES
>>
>>56554369
>>56554402
Not worshipping your own body and intelligence, it's like you want to be livestock
>>
File: 682px-Orion_3008.jpg (311 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
682px-Orion_3008.jpg
311 KB, 682x1023
The Hebrew word "Satan" is taken to mean "Enemy." So right from the get-go most of us are "Satan" to the Hebrews, which really is quite a good thing to be. But the word actually has an older root, in the Indo-Aryan Sanskrit. "SATANAS" is a state of total enlightenment. The "Satya Yuga," a mythical Golden Age of spiritual wakening, is derived from this same root. This translation is older than that of Hebrew, and it would make sense that a Gentile word for "Truth," "Knowledge," "Power," and so on would be adapted by them into "Enemy."

As for whether or not we should be "Satan," consider the following: Historians as far back as Ancient Greece condemn the Jews as predatory lenders. Their own Torah commands that they may loan on interest to a Gentile, but not to a fellow Jew. With the spread of Christianity from Rome's Jewish provinces and citizens, This Old Testament command was now understood to refer to Christians. Europeans, who now had their old faiths trampled and their libraries burned as "Satanic," could also not make loans to each other on pain of excommunication. Enter Christianity's founders. In exchange for taking the role of social outcast, the Jews made themselves available as the go-betweens of the European money market. Other roles opened up for them as well: Music and merriment were "Satanic." Learning outside the Christian tradition was "Satanic." Most important, having any degree of independent spiritual power, once a goal of the European faiths, was "Satanic" enough to have one burned at the stake.

Fast forward to the modern world. Jews are the most powerful figures in global banking. They are the most powerful figures in entertainment and media. They are the most powerful figures in academia. And if one peels back the layers of the "Mystery School" of the Masons, one will find Jews in power there. And all the while, Europeans are kept in fear of seizing that power for themselves, by a religion founded by their very oppressors.
>>
>>56554056
satanism is not important enough to hate. it's basically the pansexuality of religion. and christians DO hate islam
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.