[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he Redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Malcolm X.jpg (7 KB, 248x187) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm X.jpg
7 KB, 248x187
Was he Redpilled?
>>
>>56553457
I think so. I actually admire him. He stood up to the system that was clearly geared against him, and basically said fuck PR and peace, and did what he had to do.
>>
>>56553457

He wasn't wrong. MLK wanted to work within the system and make a politically viable message, Malcolm X said fuck that we will make our own communities and fuck what white people think and fuck the system.

He had enough conviction to stand up for his own beliefs even though they were extremist and ended up being murdered when he wanted to be more moderate.
>>
>>56553457
Niggers would actually be productive members of society if they actually listened to him.
>>
>>56553457
Malcom X was a mulatto. He hated his white side.

He also was a faggot and spent time in prison. Then he converted to Islam. A 'religion of peace' that has done more slavery and genocide of blacks than any white ever has done.

You can put a dumb nigger in a suit and tie, but it's still a dumb nigger.
>>
>>56553457
no, he never realized that blacks need to go back to africa
>>
advocated violence in the face of a race that hated blacks already.

Murdered by fellow black Muslims.

MLK was more effective. (But he ended up becoming a martyr, pretty much ruining the whole movement's integrity)

why X is remembered as some kind of hero by either race is beyond me.
>>
>>56553812
I think it's a result of them being co-opted on purpose. The powers that be hated everything that happened in the 60's. What we're living with now is the result of their tactics to prevent anything like that from happening again.
This is everything from promoting rap music to criminalizing dissent. Notice though that BLM doesn't have a problem with staging their protests. Because they serve another purpose in their agenda.
>>
>>56554156
>Murdered by fellow black Muslims.
you mean the FBI
>>
Another example to make this clear, one of my heroes Malcolm X, the great American fighter for black rights, who was a little bit more violent than Martin Luther King jr., chose to replace his family name with just an X, as the unknown, because at an immediate level he wanted to emphasize how the blacks, by being torn out of their African ancestral homes, are deprived of their roots. But the programme of Malcolm X was not, so let’s return to those roots, but X means: what if we grasp this very void into which our enslavement put us, the fact that we don’t have any genuine tradition to rely on, that we have to, as it were, collectively, re-invent our identity as a unique opportunity of freedom. And it’s also clear that he followed this line, in the end he was right, he found a new universalist frame in Islam. He had no dreams about returning to origins.
>>
Definitely redpilled and based.
>>
File: malcolm-x1.jpg (239 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
malcolm-x1.jpg
239 KB, 1500x1000
>>56554156
>why X is remembered as some kind of hero by either race is beyond me.

He literally called niggers out for being niggers and told them to get out of the fucking gutter and be somebody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zPdkKuEXFM

I'd rather have a bunch of white hating working class black people who keep to themselves and live and let live than the niggers who destroy everything they touch that we have today.
>>
>>56553457
Redpilled as fuck. He is rolling in his fucking grave right nowsince his race exchanged the whip for a collar
>>
I don't know much about him. Can anybody give me cliffs on what he stood for? And some people are saying that he'll be rolling in his grave to see black people right now.. Why? Seems that black people are as SJW as ever. Wouldn't he approve of such movements as BLM and all that?
>>
Epitome of the "red pilled" black guy.

Modern niggers praise him while being completely unaware that he would be the first one to send them all to the gas chambers.
>>
>>56555906
Why?
>>
>>56553992
I'm pretty sure he actually wanted to have a black nation in africa...
>>
>>56555651
>Wouldn't he approve of such movements as BLM and all that?

fuck no
>>
>>56555449

Where are the black scientist, philosophers, and "great men" that Malcolm X claim we "tore out of history"?

50 years laters, we have a Neo-Marxist Jew (Eric Foner) president of the American Historical Association that has effectively "torn out of history" every great white leader.

Even though the first 30 out of 31 pages are devoted to "class struggle" of blacks after slavery, having been forced to read his book in school, still haven't heard mention of a great black man in our history prior to 1960s.

Sorry, Booker T. Washington. I'd hardly call W.E.B Dubois great. And both had whitish complexion.
>>
>>56555943
Watch the speech in my post

>>56555449

"stop begging the white man" Inferring welfare and all the other shit niggers get for free anymore.
>>
>>56553457
if hes so redpilled then why is he a nigger?
>>
>>56555943
>Australian flag

Eh, sorry mate... you've been banned from serious discussion a while ago due to the actions of you're fellow countrymen.
>>
calls all white people devils?

you think highly of this guy?
>>
>>56553457
I suppose you might say that. Except for the whole hating white people thing. Of course, when he finally went to Mecca he realized that Muslims weren't all black, he kind of changed his tune.

But, yeah, various ways he was like /pol:
>was consumed with hatred for most of his life
>thought women should be subservient
>believed a fantasy book was the literal word of god
>was incredibly paranoid
>advocated violence
>didn't get a formal education
>viewed the world through a racial lens almost exclusively
>had a prolapsed anus
>>
>>56556157
I don't believe the bullshit he spouted pertaining to history and Islam but the message is sound...STOP BEING NIGGERS. Like I said I'd rather have my black neighbors work for a living, keep their house neat, have mutual respect (you don't bother me I dont bother you) and hate me for being white than being the modern fucking niggers of today loud, section 8 housing, welfare, wick every 9 months once they have kids, trash everywhere all over my alley.
>>
if he was so smart how come he was a nigger?

checkmate atheists
>>
>>56553457

He was assassinated...

So yes.
>>
>>56554156
>>56556440

But you have to remember this was a time of ACTUALL racism
Not the made up racism blacks claim today
Idk if that justifies his theories but it was a different time
>>
>>56556578
Black nationalism was the key. You should have dumped them all in North Dakota or something.
>>
>>56556078
duh, but dindu nuthin.
>>
>>56553457
Absolutely not. He was a fucking IRL troll. Everything he did was to rustle everyone's jimmies. He just wanted to be an idiot hipster with a chip on his shoulder about everything. Wear a suit in the ghetto. Wear street clothes to a nice restaurant. He grew up privileged in a family that wasn't broken. Parents died and then he was adopted by whites who raised and loved him. Very well taken care of. He didn't want to confirm so he dropped out of school. He took up petty crime to rebel against his white family. He got mixed up with the police and went to prison. Uh oh! Niw he is conforming to black norms and needs to rebel AGAIN. So next he becomes an islamic radical so he can upset whites and blacks at the same time. He gets out of the joint and blacks start listening to him. He realizes that blacks rebeling and fighting for equality is too mainstream. Time to rebel again! This time he restructures his platform for total segregation instead of integration. It was around this time that the war in the middle east was picking up. News of violent muslims on the news every day. Oh no, that's me! Time to rebel again. Gotta be a nonconformist. He went on a hajj and switch 180 to a peaceful message of acceptance. When he got back to the US, he was shot by angry black men and died. He died happy knowing that his last acts made people hate him again, but little did he know that by being the victim of black on black crime he died in the most conformist way possible.
He was an idiot and a troll. Not redpilled.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.