[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pakistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: thumbnail0.jpg (69 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail0.jpg
69 KB, 700x400
Pakistan is a shithole - it's exponentially growing population and culture is stupid, rapey incestuous, corrupt and fanatically Muslim. It's much worse than India and the Taliban have re-located most of it's forces into the vicinity of Pakistan. They emigrate en masse to Europe and are met with little to no resistance. It is a haven for terrorism, and a majority of the population are ISIS collaborators. Also, Pakistanis are basically Muslim Indians (Indians being a brown, unhygienic yet friendly people), so just recognizing that will help you understand how just much of a threat Islam is to the Western world. Why doesn't the United States just eliminate Pakistan?

tl;dr Pakistan is a largely unrecognized source of evil in the world. Why don't we extinguish it?

Also, thread theme song:
https://soundcloud.com/schopendinger/pashtun-dan-in-pakistan
>>
bump
>>
>>56552926

you do know they have nukes, right?
>>
>>56552926
>Why don't we extinguish it

Because it has the world's 4th largest nuck arsenal at it's disposal
>>
File: Tease.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Tease.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
>>56555119

Also Pakistan has the most beautiful women in South Asia... it would be criminal to harm them
>>
>>56552926
For once, you're right, OP.

The only reason there are Taliban in Afghanistan today is because Pakistan offered them a safe-haven during the US occupation. We knew this at the time and should have bombed the tits off of them then.

Also, it shouldn't surprise anyone that Pakistan is where OBL was finally located.
>>
>>56555295
then why aren't you posting any
>>
File: b1HFFIF.png (233 KB, 577x498) Image search: [Google]
b1HFFIF.png
233 KB, 577x498
>>56552926
We get it, Pajeet. You don't want us making India poo threads anymore. Maybe you should ask nicely instead of trying to shift the blame to Pakistan.

Also, try using the toilet. I swear there are no witches in there.
>>
File: Pg.jpg (41 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Pg.jpg
41 KB, 600x800
>>56555377

I'm not a pimp , find your own fap material
>>
File: Pg2.jpg (182 KB, 960x1192) Image search: [Google]
Pg2.jpg
182 KB, 960x1192
>>56555653
>>
>>56552926
Being from Pakistan myself, the politicians are crazy and they have nukes. So no one wants to fuck with them because they don't want a
nuclear winter.
>>
File: Pg3.jpg (51 KB, 417x556) Image search: [Google]
Pg3.jpg
51 KB, 417x556
>>56555797
>>
>>56556179
Trudeau?
Now that youre not in Pakistan, can I marry your sister instead?
>>
>>56552926
>Pakistan is a shithole

As big a shithole it is , it's still the 26th largest economy in the world ... imagine where it would have been if it was peaceful wonderland ...!
>>
>>56552926
OMG that would be so much fun to do to kids dressed as Santa Claus!
>>
>>56556503

I by fun you mean traumatized for life , sure ...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.