[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF Texas? >“I am more fearful of large gatherings of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: AP590909519145-1024x662.jpg (95 KB, 1024x662) Image search: [Google]
AP590909519145-1024x662.jpg
95 KB, 1024x662
WTF Texas?

>“I am more fearful of large gatherings of white men that come into schools, theaters and shoot people up, but we don’t isolate young white men on this issue,” Rawlings said.
>He also said that vilifying refugees only helps ISIS, as doing so falls into their “trap.” He then pushed back on the notion that ISIS is somehow representative of Islam.
>“ISIS is no more Islamic than Nazi senior staff was Christian,” he said. He also subtly challenged Christian governors and other followers of Christ who have rejected refugees, referencing Jesus’ scriptural call to “welcome the stranger” in Matthew 25:41-43, asking, “Christ following people like myself — how do we deal with this issue of strangers, and are we going to let them in?”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/23/3725109/dallas-mayor-syrian-refugees-white-supremacists/
>>
>>56552187

>I am more fearful of large gatherings of white men that come into schools, theaters and shoot people up

Because these exist. All school and theater shooters have come in groups.

What an ignorant cluck.
>>
>>56552658
>All school and theater shooters have come in groups.
most of those were 1 single guy except those 2 fags that an heroed in columbine
>>
>>56552187
all those fucking libshits pouring in from other states are fuckin up our political views and voting for faggots like this guy.
>>
>>56552658
>>56552735
Also shouldn't he be more afraid of black men?
>>
>>56552187
>vilifying extremism makes us fall into their trap?

Isn't the reverse more true? If you just ignore the problem then the moderates side with the ones who are more brash and confident in their ideas?
>>
>>56552187

>One press report noted a degree of similarity between IS thought and Al-Azhar University's curriculum, which “allows for killing a Muslim who does not pray, one who leaves Islam, prisoners and infidels within Islam [those who do not have a clearly specified creed or sect]. [It also allows] gouging their eyes and chopping off their hands and feet, as well as banning the construction of churches and discriminating between Muslims and Ahl al-Kitab [Christians and Jews], and insulting them at times.”

>Ahmad Ban, a researcher of Islamic Affairs, told Al-Monitor that IS' and Al-Azhar's philosophies overlap, even if their practices on the ground differ. According to him, the overlaps could stem from President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi’s call for a religious revolution against certain texts that are considered sacred.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/02/azhar-egypt-radicals-islamic-state-apostates.html#ixzz3sN2dJnWd

I think the governor needs to shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Conservativeserialkillers.jpg (68 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Conservativeserialkillers.jpg
68 KB, 600x500
I wonder why?

:^)
>>
>>56552187
The corporate empire strikes back.
>>
>>56552735

Literally my point.
>>
>>56553310
Sounds like the average /pol/tard
>>
>>56552187

The thing is, ISIS actually is reperesentative of Islam. They are the only ones that actually adhere to what the Koran says. The non-violent muslims aren't real muslims.
>>
>>56553310
>white people make up half of the population in America
>are half of serial killers in America
HMMMMMM
>>
>>56554901

To follow up, we shouldn't be convincing muslims that ISIS aren't the real muslims, we should be trying to convince muslims to no longer be muslims.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.