[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: margaretsangerhillaryclinton.png (344 KB, 480x439) Image search: [Google]
margaretsangerhillaryclinton.png
344 KB, 480x439
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>56550732
I-Is... is Hillary redpilled?
>>
>>56550732
A mindless parroting of "muh wiminiz rights" meme
>>
>>56550767
No, just dumb.
>>
>>56550732
>>56550767
liberals ignore anything unsavory about their idols if what they've given society is important enough to them
>>
>>56550732
Margaret Sanger was an occultist, or more precisely, a Theosophist. There is little doubt in my mind that her eugenicist beliefs were heavily influenced by the writings of that satanic woman Helena Blavatsky, namely her book The Secret Doctrine. This book promotes the idea of "root races" with the Aryan race being deemed superior. Blavatsky would have cried tears of joy had she seen the Nazi eugenicist programs such as Action T4 and forced abortions and sterilizations for the "unfit." Much of the eugenics movement in the early 20th century was influenced by this satanic text. Sanger's eugenicism was no exception. It is clear that Sanger shared Blavatsky's desire to create an "Aryan Golden Age" by the wiping out of the inferiors. In her book Women and the New Race, Sanger lays out her plans for this.

It's highly significant that most Planned Parenthood clinics are located in black-majority neighborhoods and most black women are coerced into abortion and sterilization. We now that Sanger partnered with black churches as part of The Negro Project in order to trick black women into lowering the black birth rate to zero. Since Theosophists like Sanger believe in reincarnation, they hold that the souls of those dead children are simply going to transmigrate into different bodies in the future, so for them it is no big deal that these babies have been killed by abortion and birth control.
>>
>>56550948
It's also telling how many of the same people who helped found the American Birth Control League would go on to support Nazism and its eugenics policies, all of it rooted in Aryan paganism and occultism. It is known that Theosophy had a profound influence on the Nazis, particularly through the Nazi cults of the Vril Society and Thule Society, in which dozens of the upper echelons in the Nazi Party were members. We know that the Nazis were a bunch of Theosophist and possibly Hindu occultists and were trying to revive Aryan heathenism through the writings of Nazi priestess Savitri Devi (whose writings are available online). While it is true that Sanger didn't much care for the Nazis, it is true that both pro-birth control ideology and Nazism stem from the same roots. It is striking how every time Sanger and her eugenicist program are brought up, most fail to recognize the satanic roots of it.

https://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=236609.xml

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/roberts/090901

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/93/

http://www.aren.org/prison/documents/women/6/6.pdf

The books From a Race of Masters to a Master Race by A.E. Samaan, Lady Libtery: The Ancient Goddess of America by Richard Rhoades and The Blavatsky Effect by Ulrich R. Rohmer also mention the Theosophist influence on Sanger.
>>
>>56550948
This explains so fucking much. Wow. I'm serious, a lot of people won't know the full implications of what you're saying here.
>>
It's a made up quote.
>>
>>56551381
It's not
>>
File: 126001098348.jpg (42 KB, 330x381) Image search: [Google]
126001098348.jpg
42 KB, 330x381
>>56550948
>>56551009
Are you somehow implying this is a bad thing?
>>
>>56551199
can you spell out the implications?
>>
>>56551199
The Frankfurt School were also influenced by Satanism (in this case, Sabbateanism).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
>>
>>56550767
.......about 1000000000000 times more than anyone on this board....
>>
>>56551438
LIAR!
>>
>>56550948
>Nazi eugenicist programs such as Action T4 and forced abortions and sterilizations for the "unfit."

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

Bonus: Nazisms roots are Judaism.
>>
File: 1416851010243.jpg (542 KB, 1742x2000) Image search: [Google]
1416851010243.jpg
542 KB, 1742x2000
>>56551009
>>56550948
This sounds awesome, really. Too bad white women are also aborting white babies.

But Aryan Paganism is the true religion of the White Race.
>>
File: a1.png (119 KB, 863x1199) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
119 KB, 863x1199
>>56550732
>>
>>56553791
>Bonus: Nazisms roots are Judaism.

They are Sabbatean, not Jewish.
>>
>>56554545
>jewipedia
>>
>>56556973
They removed the post on cultural Marxism. It makes sense they'd remove the truth about PP.
>>
>>56554978
This
>>
>>56550732
She meant, "I haven't read shit. My aides who also didn't read much Sanger told me she was cool or to mention her in the possible Q & As part of the speech prep."
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.