[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Andrew Anglin, publisher of the Daily Stormer and boyfriend of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: dead skinhead.png (320 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
dead skinhead.png
320 KB, 453x604
Andrew Anglin, publisher of the Daily Stormer and boyfriend of Neo Nazi E-Celeb Sinead, was found dead in his home early this morning.

Allegedly he had gotten into a heated argument with a heavily autistic 37 year old African American male on the comments section of his website. Various racial epithets were used by Anglin, and the exchange ended with him saying "if you want to take this further you know where I'm at. Peace".

The African American male then took it upon himself to travel to Anglin's home and proceeded to beat his head in with an aluminum baseball bat whilst he slept while Sinead watched helplessly. Anglin's neighbours have been quoted as saying "he died screaming. It's not a nice thing to say but it's the truth. He didn't stand a chance. He was utterly destroyed". Sinead is tryin to raise money for having a proper funeral and paying off the young couples rent.
>>
>>56549985

Who are you really? You always post this disinfo with wrong pic
>>
>>56550056
Just a faggot trying to promote even more racism on this bigoted board.
>>
>>56549985
not true, this pic is old as fuck. why are you such a sad pathetic individual?
>>
File: link.jpg (92 KB, 642x482) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
92 KB, 642x482
>>
File: 1430437254309.jpg (167 KB, 1024x1359) Image search: [Google]
1430437254309.jpg
167 KB, 1024x1359
>>56549985
No the true story was the niggers who lived next door to him beat him to death with frying pans after he got drunk and burst in their home and started talking shit.
>>
>>56549985
If you ever need proof that some incredibly dim and retarded Jews are paid to shill this board with their stale tactics, these threads are it.
>>
>>56549985
If you're that bored you need to post an old copypasta, how about you go get a job?
>>
>>56550056
I write fan fiction about White Nationalist E-Celebs. For example Andre Anglin and Sinead are my favorite ones now.
>>
>>56549985
This pic as been floating around 4chan since before Anglin or Sinead were involved in this stuff

>>56551013

There is something mentally wrong with you. Get a real hobby.
>>
>>56551299
I am a master craftsman. It only takes me maybe 10 minutes to write this and 1 minute to post. I have many fans.

I am actually agree with 90 percent of /pol/ I just am tired of the circle jerk.
>>
>>56550951

I'm still amazed after all this time that there are still people out there dedicating their time to such a thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.