[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your now the person who says who will win the GOP. Can be anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (68 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 400x400
Your now the person who says who will win the GOP.
Can be anyone regardless of who's winning in the "polls"
Who do you choose /pol/?
I choose Rand
>>
File: IvankaTrump.jpg (105 KB, 875x1168) Image search: [Google]
IvankaTrump.jpg
105 KB, 875x1168
Here's hoping The Don is the start of a new political dynasty.
>>
>>56549758
Pataki
>>
Rand is the only logical choice.
>>
>>56549758
>Your

typical Rand supporters
>>
>>56549758
ron, i don't care if he doesn't want to do it, he is the hero we need.
>>
Rand. Its really too fucking bad the republican base is too idiotic to realize he's really the only true conservative running
>>
>>56549874
>yfw Ivanka is the first woman President
>>
>>56549874
>"blonde" hair
>brown eyes

Fucking filth
>>
RON PAUL
>>
Trump, obviously.
>>
I guess Rubio.

I think he can win. He's definitely acceptable to me. I think he'd do well on stage against Hillary. I'm not even hispanic but I'd love to see Dems and libs call republicans racist when Rubio is out cutting spanish ads and Hillary doesn't speak spanish. They'll call us racist no matter what I guess but they'll probably end up embarrassing themselves with this one.

Would I rather have Ted Cruz as my president? Yeah. But I just don't think he can win, even though I think he'd do well against Hillary on stage. Would I have rather had Jindal or Perry as my president? Yeah, but they're out.

So I guess Rubio.
>>
>>56551296
>look we have a mexican!
>a real one too, look how well he speaks spanish
>my political analysts are now informing me that he is actually cuban. Whats the difference?
>Now hold on, what did I say that was racist?

So your plan is the "I have a black friend" argument on a national scale. Why are conservatives so bad at race issues?
>>
File: Trump-Cruz 2016.jpg (114 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Cruz 2016.jpg
114 KB, 1000x650
>>56549758

THE ONLY SMART CHOICE IS THIS TICKET
>>
>>56551628

Don't know what you're trying to critique with that. You just green texted some stuff that wasn't related to what I said.

I said he's acceptable to me. I should've clarified that I meant in terms of his polices.

He'd do well on stage against Hillary. Meaning he's mentally and rhetorically capable of explaining his policies to the American, which are better than Hillary's. Because he can perform on a debate stage.

Dems and libs always play the race card. It's going to happen. But let's see them play it against Rubio. This isn't "I have a black friend" this is "I am black." Cutting ads in Spanish will be great. Not only will he reach-- in his own voice-- a good percentage of the electorate, Rubio being hispanic-- while it won't flip a lot of hispanics-- maybe he'll get a slightly larger percent of the vote-- it will probably keep some of them from feeling that this election represents an existential crisis for them. Some may decide that they can live with Rubio and decide to stay home instead of voting for the democrats. Some may decide to give the Republicans a chance since they see him running. That kind of stuff matters a lot in politics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.