[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Man in the High Castle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1448298554280.png (585 KB, 2360x1373) Image search: [Google]
1448298554280.png
585 KB, 2360x1373
Is this worth my time or will the jews win?
>>
Do the writers want us to support the resistance? Because the Nazi area is portrayed as a utopia, even [spoiler]old man Hitler[/spoiler] is based as fuck
>>
>>56550053
This pretty much, the Nazis are fascinating, the japenese are kuks, and the resistance is boring as shit.
>>
Watched episode one. Found it way too boring. Should I keep going?
>>
spoiler main character is jewish and gets revenge.
>>
>>56549601
It's incredibly boring. The main Nazi character is the only reason to watch the show, but he doesn't get nearly enough screen time.
>>
>>56551131
Frink? He's got a date with Zyklon D man.
>>
>>56551043
It's alright if you can get past the LE EVIL NAZIS DOING REALLY EVIL THINGS WHILE BEING EVIL stuff
>>
tell me, are the resistance constitutional americans?

or faggot leftists?

because one of those groups WOULD NOT capitulate to some eurokek rule faggotry and it ain't leftists
>>
>>56549601
I fell asleep on episode 2. Haven't watch any episodes since.
>>
As long as Texas has a DUDE zone
>>
File: 1447830191197.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1447830191197.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>56549601
It is very Kike Centric. However it also just sucks as a show.

Just to give you a brief idea, the female lead is a Martial Arts master who beats up Japanese men and fucks a Jew.

The male lead is a Nazi spy struggling with his desire to be a C.uck instead of a proper SS Officer.
>>
>>56549601
Many of the "Japanese" in the show spoke shitty japanese. But key characters spoke fluently, although some were obviously japanese Americans, so its OK if guess. I wonder about German speaking characters.
>>
>>56551529
when the chic beats up the jap I couldn't get into it either...why do they do this? women should be allowed to fight men in the mma instead
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.