[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on the potential political impact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ayylamo.jpg (42 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
ayylamo.jpg
42 KB, 432x768
What is /pol/'s opinion on the potential political impact of extraterrestrial contact? What do you think our approach should be if we have to conduct diplomatic relations? Would you be opposed to humanity sending representatives to a galactic council if it were to exist?
>>
>>56548894
There is a 0% chance there is intelligent life within practical reach.
There is a 0% chance they speak English.
There is a 0% chance they want to do anything but examine and destroy us, and same for us to them.
>>
just flood all communications channels with ayy lmao
>>
>>56549112
>tinfoils BTFO
>>
>>56549112
Nice try, aidf.
>>
>>56549112
>same for us to them.

I don't want to examine and destroy aliens. I want to create a dialogue between civilizations, get cool technology and sex their females.
>>
>>56549112
There is a 100% chance there is a faggot in my thread though
>>
>>56549365
>i want to play with cool toys and get space aids
>>
>>56548894
why the fuck are aliens so obsessed with butt stuff? do u think its their way of trying to communicate?
>>
>>56549112
Entertaining the notion of aliens in the first place, that last post to be quite honest

If aliens ever make contact with us, then we're fucked. Whatever they come into contact in the dangers of interstellar travel is millenia ahead of our worst weapons of war. We have nothing to offer them in ways of culture, only physical resources, and we would be completely at their mercy. No Independence Day or War of the World bullshit here, it'd make Cortez vs the Aztecs look like Rocky vs Drago in terms of a slaughter if they so desired.
>>
>>56550137
but rocko beat drago brah
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.