[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump doesn't stand a chance. how many of you actually believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (54 KB, 750x444) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
54 KB, 750x444
trump doesn't stand a chance. how many of you actually believe he can win an election?
>>
File: Tired HIllary DW.jpg (187 KB, 468x592) Image search: [Google]
Tired HIllary DW.jpg
187 KB, 468x592
>>56548603
Hillary, please go.
>>
we're dumb enough that we'll get one or the other
>>
>>56548603
You would be surprised
>>
File: 1 pooping doge.jpg (385 KB, 3444x2184) Image search: [Google]
1 pooping doge.jpg
385 KB, 3444x2184
>>
>Hopes Sanders get elected
>>
Name a good candidate in this election. He's the best of the shitpile.
>>
>>56549433

webb
>>
>>56549433
Rand desu
>>
>>56549608
careful lad, you don't want to be meme'd at
>>
He stood a real good chance until he started spewing shit the last ciuple of days. Before yesterday I would have said 70% chance of winning, now 25% - all his own doing
>>
>>56548913
Hillary wants Trump to win. Why do you think the media plays up Trump and torpedoed Bush?
>>
>>56548603

i sure hope you're getting paid for this
>>
>>56550117
>shills say this same thing every time he does anything
>still rising in polls
>>
>>56548603
>trump doesn't stand a chance
You said this in September.
And October.
Now it's November, and he shows no sign of slowing down.
>>
That bathroom is worth more than Twumpy Chump
>>
>>56549608
>supporting kuck
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
>Trump
>Stumped
>>
>>56550166
But before it's been politically incorrect truth. Now it is politically incorrect lies
>>
>>56550117
Nonsense. The stuff he said has not hurt him at all.

It's time for you guys to consider that maybe you don't live in the country that you think you live in. Your view of what Americans think about these subjects is skewed. Trump's isn't.
>>
>>56548603
I'm not sure if he's going to win, I'm actually thinking he won't. But I would like for him to, and I'm going to vote for him regardless.

I'm not going to play this bandwagon game. I'm not going to vote for a candidate just because they have a chance of losing, I'm going to vote for a candidate because of how I feel about them.

I'm a democrat and I'd vote for Jim Webb if he ran against Trump. But Webb isn't going to get the nomination, and the rest of the Democratic Party is filled with loons and my party has been hijacked by SJW and retards. So I'll vote, again, against my own party.
>>
>>56548603
When is your fucking election, it's like we've been talking about this for 2 years now.
>>
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>56548603
Cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>56550791
Yeah, are campaign season has become interminable.
>>
What republican nominee actually stands a chance against Trump?
He has to win the nominee.
Then he'll take on Sanders, I think it will be close.
It just comes down to whether all those pc, loud mouthed, sjw mongs are actually the majority, or if most Americans don't want to be keked anymore.
>>
>>56551074

I wish our politics were like yours

>interesting as fuck characters
>everyone laying the bants on eachother
>every debate/rally has the same excitement as a fucking pro sporting event
>people actually give a shit and are passionate

I mean shit, you have Trump blasting "We're not going to take it" by Twister Sister at the end of a rally.

What do we canadians have again?
>DUDE NICE HAIR LMAO
>>
>>56551244
>I wish our politics were like yours

you really don't
>>
Trump will win the republican candidacy...he has no chance at beating Hillary in a national election. The youth and minority vote comes out in droves for national election and they are all brainwashed liberals. They are like the people who don't watch football all season long, but throw a Super Bowl party.

Voting age should be raised to 30.
>>
I support his driving of the overton window, but yeah my Trump hypeboner died after he shit the bed at the 4th debate. Plus with his whole "blacks murdering blacks" twitter thing he just lost half the republican party, let alone the country. If only he'd had the fucking right statistics.

If the election was in August he would have won. If if the election was tomorrow he'd get crushed, and I don't see another 11 and a half months of publicity helping him.
>>
>>56550231
Now it's November. And he still needs to get through December, and January, and February, and March, and April, and May...
>>
OP is a blind idiot. Trump has this election in the bag.
>>
>>56550791
next november
>>
Im not an american but have been there mjltiple times
L in my 54 years of life...
The winner of this election is either hillary or berny however its 60/40 for hillary atm

I really do hope the election isnt as predictable as allt he others and that trump does win
>>
>>56552076
He did. Those stats were for SF specifically numbnuts.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.