[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you ever race mixed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: stay pure.png (190 KB, 324x384) Image search: [Google]
stay pure.png
190 KB, 324x384
Any of you ever race mixed?
>>
22 now, only been with whites.

I think I'd eventually like to fuck an east Asian though, but definitely not impregnate. Maybe ill just fuck a chink in the ass to be safe
>>
>>56548407
>anyone on 4chan is not a virgin
>>
File: 1432266760165.png (29 KB, 234x347) Image search: [Google]
1432266760165.png
29 KB, 234x347
White dude here. Had qt black girlfriend; would do again. Damn you Halle Berry, you ruined me
>>
I occasionally sleep with an Asian girl. I made it pretty clear I wasn't interested in dating her though.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x540
I dated a chink that grew up in the states for almost a year, a few years ago.

Tbqh it was one of the best relationships I've ever had. However, I've become so racist lately that I just don't find non-white girls at all attractive anymore. So I don't think I'll do it again.
>>
>>56548407
Black 23 yr old male here.

I've had sex with 30 women. One was married. All white.

Creampied half of them. They all have racist fathers who'd want to abort the babies anyways so I don't really give a fuck. Racism is my birth control.
>>
>>56548869
I'm thinking of doing this with this sandnigger in my class.
>>
>>56548407
Well never made any mongrel kids, but I'm white and aside from white girls I've fucked a black, a jew, and several mexicans. Want to bang an indian or paki some of them look sexy.
Honestly though my favorite so far is (white) mexicans.
>>
File: muh heritage fuck.png (2 MB, 4958x1425) Image search: [Google]
muh heritage fuck.png
2 MB, 4958x1425
>>56548407
We haven't got kids, but I'm staying in the Caucasian zone

I'm on the left

>le eternal anglo
>>
>>56548975
>implying she actually wants to fuck you
But if you can, do it. I don't see anything wrong with a little degeneracy among consenting adults, just don't expect me to want to date you afterwards.
>>
just so you know... whites fucked neanderthals back in the day and anywhere between 2-5% of their DNA is NEANDERTHAL

it can't be that bad if whites are master race now, right?
>>
>>56548407
>tfw you recognize this stock photo model
>>
>>56549088
Are you aware that your grandfather is an Italian
>>
>>56549280
neanderthals were true master race, neanderthal dna is true master race dna obvs
>>
>>56549389
meant for >>56549202 desu
>>
Two of my girlfriends have been from Asia.

One had Indian parents, the other was a blonde haired blue eyed Russian. Another had some asian ancestry.
>>
I am with a latina.

Great sex.
>>
Did a Mexican girl once.

Though her skin was pale as hell so she might as well have been white.
>>
>>56548407
6 Asians
4 Mexicans
1 American Indian
3 Niggers
2 Natural Redheads
1 Natural Blonde
5 Brunette Whites
>>
White guy, had an Indian girlfriend
>>
I've had 2 black gfs, 1 white gf, and 1 white/asian mix gf
>>
fucked a black girl from paris while visiting frankfurt,it was amazing
>>
>>56548974
hehe

get better at baiting m8
>>
>>56549389
>>56549595
Indeed.
From the North though, near Switzerland. So he/they probably have a mix of german blood in them from Holy Roman Empire n Sheeeiit.

They were basically mountainfucks
>>
>>56549265
He's a male sandnigger and they're always horny
>>
>>56548407

my wife is like a quarter pacific islander, does that count?
>>
>>56550208
yes
>>
>Grandpa was a pale ginger with blue eyes, not sure what country
check
>Grandma was native indigenous with long and silky black hair
check
>mother is pale with long silky black hair
check

>grandpa was mixed nigger+portuguese
check
>grandma was mixed nigger+portugese
check
>father was a very light brown nigger kind
check

Result: Me, white with black silky hair with a HUGE penis. 8.3inch

I'm not even mad. But yeah, mom dated a nigger so she made a mistake. Family is destroyed. He abandoned us when I was 3. (I'm 34) and died a month ago, agonizing.

And a curious single red hair grows exactly in the middle of my head since I was born. I consider it as a bless from my ginger grandpa.
>>
>>56548407
I fucked a black girl in college. She was a little lighter skinned than your typical jungle ape and has some European facial features.
He personal hygiene was very good as well, very impressive. I ended up going down on her even though it was only a one night stand.
>>
I've fucked 2 asian girls and one mixed black/white girl.

I have yet to fuck a full white girl
>>
i've never touched a girl whose less than 50% white
>>
>>56551295

You are still technically a virgin. Non-white women don't really count.
>>
Yep. Ive hooked up with:
-3 white girls
-1 Persian girl
-2 asian girls
>>
>lö jew's racemix thread #9001 of the day

To everyone who posted itt without sage: Kill yourself or at least never post on /pol/ again
>>
>>56548407
No, mom's a slav, dad's a slav, born pure slav, will make children with slav girl only.

Besides that I do have sex with a lot of non-slav girls.
>>
Not entirely sure. I think my two kids might be half-Jewish.

I'm working on breeding a race of Aryan Jews I guess.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.