[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the new Fallout game there is a location called Suffolk County
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: FO4_Food_Paste_Consumable.jpg (34 KB, 618x410) Image search: [Google]
FO4_Food_Paste_Consumable.jpg
34 KB, 618x410
In the new Fallout game there is a location called Suffolk County Charter School. Its principal, Jackie Hudson signed the school up for a government program NAPP "Nutritional Alternative Paste Program". The paste was supposed to be an easy nutrient for soldiers on the front line, and children were the guinea pigs. It was also an experiment to study the psychosomatic and sociological effects of students forced to eat one thing.
The staff and children were forced to eat it every day and all attempts to bring real food to the campus were dealt with aggressively. The paste had no taste. It ended up turning the kids pink and caused them to become more irritable and violent. Somehow no parents protested, only one teacher, who was promptly ignored.
Our world is absurd, but I want to know if it's absurd enough to allow something like this to happen.
There's something about this that rustles me, and I don't know what or why.

tl;dr - Found a place in Todd's shit game where kids were used as lab rats in broad daylight for government experiments without theirs or their parents consent. Would this happen irl?
>>
>>56547977
>tl;dr - Found a place in Todd's shit game where kids were used as lab rats in broad daylight for government experiments without theirs or their parents consent. Would this happen irl?
There is more than one place, there is a vault in a middle school where eugenics took place, the best were made staff for the future generation, and the rest killed off at their 18th birthday.
>>
I haven't come across this one yet. I really like conspiracies hidden in the Fallout world. Probably to most of people they sound completely out of this world (well, they are made up after all), but if you know a little bit about what CIA done to people, you can imagine what other countries have done. With that in the perspective the made up experiments in Fallout may be more true than we'd like them to be.
>>
>>56548390
Isn't that just high school?
>>
>>56547977
Fallout pretends like American Cold War sensibilities continued indefinitely. The 50s and 60s were full of abuses of power by the military and intelligence agencies in the name of "The Great Good." Stuff like MKULTRA which, even ignoring a good portion of conspiracy-tier activities, were blatant abuses of American rights, sometimes without "participant" consent.

I definitely think something like that would have happened back then. I don't think it would happen in our modern society.

That's the interesting tradeoff in the Fallout universe. People live in the ideal Leave It To Beaver fantasy land complete with infinite nuclear energy, flying cars, and robot butlers, but then you have imminent nuclear holocaust and evil shadow corporations like Vault-Tec experimenting on humans.
>>
>>56549897
Nah, it's a different one.
There's also the vault where the entire population was to be used as guinea pigs for the development of virus and vaccines in a parralel "secret" vault, but it was sabotaged by the overseer and ended up working as a normal vault.
>>
>>56547977

That paste looks like a prolapsed anus
>>
>>56550921
>normal vault
The majority of vaults were actually controlled test bins for vault-tec. They performed strange social and biological tests in almost all of the vaults. It's posited that vault-tec even orchestrated the whole global nuclear war to get all their research started and it had nothing to do with political instability.
>>
>>56547977
Anyone feel like telling me what the Zeta Gun does? It's a modded Gamma Gun that does way way less damage. Found it in the immortal guy's house whose dad you have to kill.
>>
File: 1442146849664.jpg (411 KB, 1680x1465) Image search: [Google]
1442146849664.jpg
411 KB, 1680x1465
>>56547977
>Trying to get americans to eat flavorless food
Marketers for some healthy food have been trying to do this for decades. See how well it's catching on?
>>
>>56547977
>Dude, could Fallout be real LMAO

Fuck off pot head. Go back to your doritos and interactive moving-picture shows, you degenerate child.
>>
>>56551878
>2015
>never heard of quinoa
>>
>>56553219
quinoa feels good in your mouth though, doesnt count
>>
>>56553571
So does my cock, but you wont gobble that.. would you?
>>
>>56553811
i wouldnt mind if you're hot and are clean down there
>>
>>56553953
AMERI-GAY
M
E
R
I
-
G
A
Y
>>
>>56554092
If it's not a tranny or mentally ill i'll fuck it as long as they are attractive for what they are. Sadly people need to be special and force it on others.
>>
>>56554219
Hey baby, i wont force ya, ill go up there with my shit cleaned off so we can have a homo marriage and i get dat sweet sweet residency
>>
>>56551513
That's the Bethesda interpretation
The original fallouts didn't quite go all out with the whole experiment shit
>>
>>56551513
if that's true then vault-tec should be tortured to death
>>
>>56547977

a similar thing happened in F.E.A.R. 2 at wade elementary school

http://fear.wikia.com/wiki/Wade_Elementary_School
>>
>>56547977
>caused them to become more irritable and violent
this is the result of every single experiment in fallout
>>
>>56547977
Happening today due to liberal control of education. Liberalism is a cult all of their techniques are based on cult brainwashing. Control of information, Isolation, Building Dependence, Charismatic Populous Exterior.
>>
>>56556199
That's a fancy way of putting it anon
>>
>>56556597
My specialty is cult brainwashing. Its kind of a hobby.
>>
>>56556681
Brainwash me, senpai.
>>
File: 1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>56547977
Yes, it would happen.

>>56550466
>I don't think it would happen in our modern society.

good one!
>>
Its a process its not something you can just do at a moments notice. Its more insidious than that. You have to develop a relationship with people and slowly over years you change their minds. Propaganda helps a lot, and you must make them totally dependent on you. Food stamps is a brilliant idea, he who controls the food controls the people.
>>
>>56557378
see >>56556786
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.