[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw Trump stumped himself by posting this He just had to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>yfw Trump stumped himself by posting this
He just had to go and post some /pol/-tier infographic, didn't he? Why couldn't he have just retweeted a link to The Color of Crime or something?
>>
>>56547938
Never seen that one in /pol/, judging by it's aspect it seems to come from some Powerpoint presentation
He's completely right, people can fact check it anywhere, and judging from the image it's not about blacks being the worst killers, but about police being far from being the worst killers of blacks
>>
>>56547938
That's not a /pol/-tier infographic. All the /pol/ infographics at the bare minimum quote the correct data. Although it's possible to argue he deliberately leftist media into publishing the actual stats which show blacks as no less violent than the fake stats in their desperate rush to be the first to disagree with him, which is exactly what they did.
>>
>>56548212

Deliberately goaded*
>>
>>56547938

Are you an idiot, OP? Donald Trump's already gotten past his ex-wife writing that he raped her, retweeting a partially wrong picture someone else posted isn't going to do shit to him.
>>
>>56547938
>idiots still think the actual numbers matter

they don't. the point of the tweet was to make people talk about black on white and black on black crime

fucking normiees get out reee

trump will never get stumped, deal with

at this point only something like "trump is a child molester, here's the proof" can stump him

and that will never ever happen

deal with it shills and idiots..
>>
File: hhhhh.png (1 MB, 685x710) Image search: [Google]
hhhhh.png
1 MB, 685x710
>>
File: 1442541729744.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1442541729744.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>56547938
It's god teir level bait

>Liberals Cry
>Trump asks them for real numbers if hes wrong
>liberals look up 90% killed is nig on nig
>tfw you realize trump got liberals to red pill themselves.
>>
>>56547938
He didn't stump himself. Critics will either have to shut the fuck up, or actually share accurate statistics. Win-win.
>>
File: 1448223229800.jpg (162 KB, 1303x538) Image search: [Google]
1448223229800.jpg
162 KB, 1303x538
>>56547938
Here are the facts, if you care.
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>56548536
>comic sans

C'mon man.
>>
>>56547938
Actually it was all part of his master plan.

>b-blacks don't kill 97% of us! lemme look up the real statistics...
>90%!!?? ok I guess I'll uh..shut up about this

this incident won't effect anything, libs will bury it because if they blow it up they'll be redpilling all of America.
>>
>>56548697
comic sans is the red pilled font anon
>>
>>56547938
was posting fake stats part of your plan?
>>
>>56548736
>this incident won't effect anything, libs will bury it because if they blow it up they'll be redpilling all of America.

I've already seen libs call it out as lies while completely avoiding posting real numbers.

The lib is crafty. When they are not Jew they learned from the Jew.

>>56548536
Yes. Now let's look up stats specific to California, or perhaps San Francisco... and see what those numbers look like.
>>
>>56548855
I witness and respect your double dubs, but your statement is objectively false.
>>
>>56549071

the dubdubs have spoken
>>
>>56548940
I have looked for them. SFPD statistics are not updated and are without race profiles. Trump's source is made up.
>>
>>56549969
it was a retweet tho so it isn't specifically "his" source still hilarious
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.