[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ against muslims again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Hue.jpg (233 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hue.jpg
233 KB, 1600x1200
They seem to agree with everything people on /pol/ think. Hate homosexuals, treat women as second class citizens, hate jews, against degeneracy in general(alcohol and other drugs), family oriented,etc. Seems like the perfect religion/culture for /pol/
>>
They force their culture onto ours. I don't hate gays etc.. Just don't like them. I want people to live a conservative lifestyle out of choice basically. I want to educate people on what's the right way.
>>
The Quran prescribes death for the crime of apostasy (leaving the religion) and it is punishable by death in a dozen Islamic-majority countries. That's right, thought-crime is punishable by death in Islamic law. Blasphemy can have punishments ranging from several dozen lashes from a whip to death. The Hadith (sayings of the prophet which are also taken just as seriously by Muslims) prescribes death for homosexuality and adultery. Unlike what some would have you think, Muhammad wasn't a peaceful man. He was a warlord that spread Islam by the sword throughout the Arabian peninsula. He was also a pedophile. He married Aisha (who was also his cousin) when she was six and consummated the marriage when she was nine or ten according to Islamic scholars. This is the man that is considered to be the only perfectly moral man to have existed by Muslims. According to Islamic mythology he is the only person that has nothing to fear on the day of judgement (even Jesus is fearful of Allah's wrath when Muhammad speaks to him in heaven). It's pathetic. It's an insult to the collective intelligence of humanity that so many people believe in and defend such a disgracefully barbaric, totalitarian, and laughably implausible belief system.
>>
Because its an absurd mix of government, lifestyle, and religon that I want no part of.

Also most of them aren't white.
>>
>>56547909
They don't eat bacon or drink beer, and they would stop me from eating bacon and drinking beer. That's enough to hate them right there.

That, and the jihad thingy too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--8a4QsiO9Q
>>
Let's not forget the larger issue here. This is being done so as fulfill an agenda.
>>
>>56549168
>The Quran prescribes death for the crime of apostasy
nope, thats the hadtih
>>
>>56549259
>United States flag
>white

topkek
>>
>>56549643
>brazil deciding who is and isnt white
>>
>>56549643
Did I say I was white?
>>
File: haqq.png (88 KB, 1437x909) Image search: [Google]
haqq.png
88 KB, 1437x909
>>56547909
Because according to Christians, God suicided himself on the cross for their own soul's salvation. This subconsciously places humanity and by extension (You) above God
Because it's harder to be a fake muslim than what passes for """Christianity""" in the west
Because every single """Christian""" nowadays receives revelation from God and practices their own personal version of Christianity
Because """Christians""" don't want none of that actual religion riff raff like prayer they just want to sing songs, celebrate a totally Christian™ Christmas and lead a hedonistic lifestyle and then say "Only God can judge me"
"""Christianity""" is self indulgence and degeneracy and by comparison Islam is the ebil fascistic orthopraxy that's gonna take away >m-m-muh funs >m-m-muh bacon >muhmuhmuh
Islam is simply too Christian for """Christians"""
>>
>>56547909
in 2013 Pew Research published the results of a massive worldwide survey on the attitudes of the Muslim world towards various social, religious, and political issues. Among Muslims in the South Asian, North African, and Middle Eastern countries surveyed, 22% agree that attacks against civilians in defense of Islam can be often/sometimes justified, 60% favor stoning as a punishment for adultery, 53% favor the death penalty for leaving Islam, and 62% believe that killing a female family member who has engaged in premarital sex or adultery can be justified to protect the family’s honor.

in the UK 24% of Muslims believe that violence against civilians in the defense of Islam is justifiable, in France 35% hold this view, in Germany it’s 13%, and in Spain it’s 25%.

just a few weeks after the July 7th bombings in London that killed 52 people, YouGov conducted a poll which found that 6% of UK Muslims believed that the terrorist attack was justified and a further 24% stated that they had sympathy with the feelings and motives of those who carried out the attack

In another survey, this time conducted by the UK think-tank Policy Exchange in 2007, it was found that among Muslims aged 16-24, thirteen percent stated that they admired organizations like Al-Qaeda who are prepared to fight the West.

a recent poll conducted in November of 2015 by the Arab Center for Research & Policy Studies surveyed respondents from seven different Arab countries as well as a sample of 900 Syrian refugees in Lebanon, Jordan, and Turkey. The focus of the poll was to gauge attitudes towards ISIS and recent developments in the region. The poll found that a full 13% of Syrian refugees admitted to having a positive view of ISIS.
>>
Muzz are Violent ,racist ,intolerant etc ..

I like arabs , black and everywhone

but muzz ..
>>
They are against free speech. That's kinda like the sole purpose of /pol/
>>
They hate dogs and poison neighbor’s dogs with bad meat to kill them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.