[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know we talk all the time about how the white race is dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: frodo.jpg (137 KB, 1592x1594) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
137 KB, 1592x1594
I know we talk all the time about how the white race is dying and all, but what would actually happen if all white people were gone?

How would that change the world?

Would it be a better place?
>>
>>56547591
Asian here. I fucking love you guys. Please don't leave us with these niggers and these spics.
>>
>>56547995
Maybe Asians can learn from the mistakes of white people and defeat the jews niggers and spics.
>>
We will be long gone before the last pure whites are forced to get fucked by the blacks by order of the Racial Justice system so don't worry about it.
>>
>>56547591
Black people would be kings.
Walls would be illegal.
The Middle East would probably be the same.
>>
>>56547591
Civilization would entirely collapse.
It would be collectivist chinks versus mindless hordes.
>>
File: white hoes.jpg (635 KB, 1080x1710) Image search: [Google]
white hoes.jpg
635 KB, 1080x1710
>>56547591
It wouldn't be as catastrophic as /pol/ likes to believe. East Asia is the new America+Europe and takes over all important resources. They would probably just outright deport all non-Asians in their countries and absolutely destroy Islam in a great war. Africa implodes on itself, but really who gives a fuck?

Sure would miss pic related though.
>>
File: fallout 5 BLM edition.png (383 KB, 632x357) Image search: [Google]
fallout 5 BLM edition.png
383 KB, 632x357
>>56547591
Imagine the middle east and Africa, but on a global scale.

There you go.

However, I doubt they'd ever tolerate the cold, so northern hemispheres would simply be occupied by their respective native cultures.
>>
Jews create another "holocaust" this time it's Asian oppressors.
>>
>>56548765
>spain
>italy
>white
>>
>>56547591
The only hope we have are the tan olive niggers of Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece. But if they die the world is fucked...
>>
>>56550248
Implying chinks would fall for that shit.

Whites are the only race that have compassion.
>>
>>56547591
>How would that change the world?
>Would it be a better place?
Look at all the places where white people have disappeared. Have they become better places?
>>
>>56547591
Once the whites die off the Asians will take over, this is bad news for darkie because Asians have no white guilt and are soulless motherfuckers who will have no empathy just massacring the dune baboons
>>
>>56547591
Minorities would turn on each other.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.