[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mafia can protect N.Y. from terrorists better than feds, mobster's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15
File: laughing mafioso.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
laughing mafioso.gif
3 MB, 368x349
What do you think? This is literally out of a subplot in the Sopranos.

>In the wake of the Paris attacks, where at least 130 people were killed, Giovanni Gambino said the Mafia is better equipped to protect the Big Apple from the Islamic State than the FBI and Homeland Security, which are limited in their reach.

>Gambino — the son of reputed former crime family boss John Gambino, who reportedly ran a South Jersey faction of the syndicate — said he believes the Mafia's protection is now more important than ever.

>"The world is dangerous today, but people living in New York neighborhoods with Sicilian connections should feel safe," Gambino said.

>The Islamic extremist groups fear the Sicilian Mafia, which is why underground terror cells haven't been able to take root in Sicily, according to Gambino.

>"We make sure our friends and families are protected from extremists and terrorists, especially the brutal, psychopathic organization that calls itself the Islamic State," the Sicilian-born Gambino said.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/11/mafia_can_protect_ny_from_terrorists_better_than_feds_mobsters_son_says.html
>>
>>56547496
He's probably right, given the feds have proven themselves to be so fucking incompetent time and time again.
>>
This is one reason why a lot of organized crime groups can stick around even though the local population knows about it. They deal their own justice. Mafia, biker gangs, etc.
>>
Mafia vs Isis movie when?
>>
>>56547496
Turkish mafia protected cities from K*rdish terrorists in 90s, but trust me, you don't want to get in the same bed with them
>>
Islam is bad for bidness.
>>
The Jihadfather.
>>
>Italian neighborhoods

Not even a thing anymore. All overrun by filthy Russians and Gooks. True italians live in NJ now
>>
>>56547496
Too bad the Sicilian Mafia can barely protect itself from gangs of spics.
>>
>>56547496
Well, obviously. The Feds are actually Anti-American.
>>
>>56548414

This is a thing that many people who do not live in certain communities or do not live in NYC do not understand.

NYC is supposed to be the one of the most multicultural cities in the world.

Yet a lot of it is segerated by nationality and race and religon by neighborhoods.

Large jewish neighborhoods that have their own police force, hospitals, schools everything in hebrew or yiddish the NYPD does not do much in that area.

Palestinian neighborhoods the same, asian neighborhoods the same, black neighborhoods the same, puerto ricans, russians, Italians, Irish, Alabanians, Dominicans, Mexicans. All of these neighborhoods segerated with their own gangs and crime and politics powder kegs waiting to fight against each other.

In Staten Island the mob had a lot of infulence but is now behind the scenes and does not actively do much but it is still better to have them then to have nothing.
>>
Why would the mob want the jews all up in their shit
>>
>>56547496
Our only hope.
>>
File: al_capone_19252.jpg (79 KB, 593x600) Image search: [Google]
al_capone_19252.jpg
79 KB, 593x600
The problem has always been....

They offer protection, while they are the ones bringing the terrorists into the ares that don't pay up....

It a very very old game...
>>
Yakuza vs Isis?
>>
>>56547496
The mafia is still a thing?
>>
>>56550372

Don't you know? There is no mafia.
>>
>>56550372
Duh, man.
It's thriving, it's big business. Of course you don't hear about it because the Gubment doesn't like to admit failure.
>>
>>56550204
It'd be a terrible shame if your husband was hurt in an accident and was unable to continue to support you and your family Mrs. Cantonetti. We live in very dangerous times. Who knows what will happen tomorrow or the next day?
>>
File: 1351685360_rorschach.jpg (188 KB, 750x534) Image search: [Google]
1351685360_rorschach.jpg
188 KB, 750x534
#CEMENTSHOESFORISIS
>>
>>56550628
You can only fight those kind of things with brute force.

On topic:
WHERE'S THE GABAGOOL?
>>
>>56550372
Very much so.
But the gubmint will have you thinking they took these scum out decades ago.
>>
Didn't the mafia run ports during WWII?
>>
He isn't wrong, moral amongst mil personal is at an all time low.... nobody would catch a bullet for the self-hating rubes that we call our "leaders" nowadays.
>>
oh!
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-24+at+01.40.03).jpg (125 KB, 802x367) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-24+at+01.40.03).jpg
125 KB, 802x367
So long as they do it as cartoonish caricatures of themselves I'm all for it.
>>
>>56550940
I LOVE YOU CHRISSY
>>
>>56551488
Ey I'm walkin' 'ere!
>>
>>56550991
The mafia allied with the US government to make sure there were no labor disruptions in exchange for the US deposing Mussolini first. Mafia fucking hated the guy, he was exterminating mafiosi left and right. Can't have organized crime when the state monopolizes it.
>>
>>56547496

He is essentially correct.

The mafia these days is a business and black market (read; suppressed free market) syndicate that rarely gets involved with what we may term street gang activity. They realized it was more profitable to cook books and run actual business fronts than to shark people and break kneecaps and risk being hunted down.

They do run a lot of the secondary drug trade still, however.

The mafia could wipe ISIS out in mere hours if they ever had an inclination to do so.
>>
>>56547496
Well under Obama he's probably right... that dude fucks everything up.
>>
>>56549699
>large jewish neigborhoods

Don't remind me

Former Monroefag here, fucking hasids man
>>
File: 0_f7e28_8f8822d_orig.jpg (248 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
0_f7e28_8f8822d_orig.jpg
248 KB, 1200x1200
>>56550645

:)
>>
>>56550372
Yeah, they're called unions
>>
>>56549489
>sicilian
>italian

yeah, okay buddy
>>
The difference is, government police agencies have to investigate, conduct surveillance, obtain warrants, gather evidence, prepare a case, and indict individuals who then have to stand trial for upwards of several years, which is then appealed regardless of a conviction.

The mob just fucking shoots them because its fucking obvious who the terrorists are.
>>
>>56547496
BUY OUR PROTECTION. YOU HAVE A NICE CITY! SHAME IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO IT
>>
File: feels man.jpg (146 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feels man.jpg
146 KB, 633x758
>>56550204
>>56550645
>>
CHRISTAPHUUR!?
>>
ISIS is just a JV squad.
>>
File: IMG_1232.jpg (135 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
135 KB, 640x480
>>56547496
it's some democrat tier shit
>>
Once you had I-talian Mafia now you have niggers. So progressive.

Best scene? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUgHDXOdUos
>>
>>56547496
The mob is doing the opposite in Italy, they making money off of importing the turd world into Italy and the rest of Europe, they don't give a shit, they're getting theirs.
>>
>>56550940
CARMELLAAAAAAAA CLOSE THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR
>>
>>56547496
I think they can do a better job because the law wont hold them back. That and the violence inflicted on those Muslims that are deemed to be threats will likely drive them out of New York.
>>
>>56549699
Would (old) NYC be a good example of multiculturalism done right? Seperate, aware of the differences, and nobody giving a shit about you unless deemed worthy of giving that shit?
>>
>>56553212
Yep the way it should be. In those days niggers stayed where they belong and didn't start shit or they got fucked up by everyone involved then the cops took them away.
>>
>>56548128
This.
Good thing muslims arent coming in anywhere near Texas, would hate to see some terrorists get shot multiple times.
>>
>>56550940
WOT DA FUCK IS DA MATTA WITCHU!!
>>
>>56552333
What am I a fanook
>>
International terrorism is financed with drug money, the Paris terrorists were drug dealers. The taliban in Afghanistan financed their entire civil war with drug money. Everyone who bought heroin or cannabis in Europe or the USA in the late 90s was feeding them money.

Drug addicts in Europe and the USA, especially pot- and crackheads, are the main financiers of international terrorism, and in particular, islamic terrorism.

Any mobsters involved in selling drugs should all be put against the wall and shot to death for supporting international terrorism.
>>
>>56552880
FUCK YOU ANYHONY GO TO YOUR LITTLE RUSSIAN WHORES YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>56553696

Pot is local, the opium is what comes from Afghanistan, that's made into heroin.

Still, point taken.
>>
>>56553696

The mob used to not deal in drugs at all, because they thought it was beneath them, but now parts of the mob seem to have no problem with it. I think one of the primary reasons terrorists haven't been able to get a hold in Italy is because the mob controls the weapons trade.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 506x316
Why do you caeh about her. She's a whooeh tony
>>
>>56553212

No idea I am not a genius but old NYC had massive crime rates and plenty of race riots and violence anyway. If anything in this day and age it is safer probaly because the NYPD is stronger, the Italian and Irish youth moved on from organized crime and have legitmate jobs the seedy businesses were kicked out and the city is becoming gentrified and bad neighborhoods of Brooklyn are being over taken by hipsters the only groups that I can think of who add more crime now compared to years ago is the Albanians who get into petty street gang crime but didn't really exist in NYC years ago and are not that bad or out of control.
A couple of terror attacks here though and I can imagine the city rioting and all of the other ethnic groups going after the arabs and muslim or palestinian population.

Also another thing but gun control is massive here so pretty much every law abiding citizen is disarmed and most think guns are bad anyway. So the NYPD and organized crime or street gangs are the only thing that can actually defend a community in case of massive riots or terror attacks. Which is not like rural communities where families or neighbors who are normal law abiding people can defend themselves.
>>
>>56547496
So, a very tiny percentage of NY? Not that difficult
>>
>>56547496
>pay us protection money ;^)
Sure, but I'll open my business in the sharia neighborhood. Start buying AK and bullet vests.
>>
>>56547496
Fuck that shit. It's 2015. We don't need these cunts for anything.
>>
>>56551705

Pro-tip: the drug cartels have NO FUCKING INTEREST in legalizing hard drugs, this would allow the government to tax their insane profits and regulate their business with laws. On top of that, they would have to step out of the shadows and the entire world would get to see who was behind the countless drug related atrocities, see Mexico.

Another pro-tip: the most important drug trade in the world, heroin and cannabis - both are grown in the exact same regions, they used to grow them in Vietnam and the Golden Triangle until the Communists took over that area, and then switched to Afghanistan - the most important drug trade in the world was controlled by exclusively JEWISH businessmen for the duration of the entire 19th and early 20th century. When heroin became illegal in the USA and Europe in the early 20th century, the entire trade disappeared from the face of the earth. There is no reason to believe that the jews abandoned the trade or that someone else took over.

The anglojewish Sassoon family that had a monopoly on opium/heroin until its prohibition, used to hire ONLY jews for their business operations, and was intermarried with the british Rothschild clan.

These people have no interest whatsoever in 'legalizing drugs'. They've been running the drug trade for 200 years and they dont want their business taxed or regulated. We're talking about 200 billion USD a year in PURE PROFIT here, the biggest industry after the arms and oil trade. The global heroin trade alone, makes more money than the entire german car industry with 5 million employees does.
>>
>>56553212
Multiculturalism done right is more Boston. The segragation there is way more pronounced to this day.
>>
>>56553696

So then we should legalize drugs and put them out of business. Not like illegality stops people from having access to drugs anyways.
>>
>>56553957

Actually, the italian mob claims that its roots lies with the islamic invaders that invaded italy in the 11th or 12th century. There's one mafia group in particular that is using an arab fucking name for its organization, I forgot the name. The sicilian ones that the americans collaborated with during WW2.

They
are
fucking
arabscum
>>
Honestly though, the Italian mobs straight up come from Arab culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 499x499
Alright guys this is officially a sopranos thread we will still discuss terrorists and what not but here are the rules
>must have a sopranos pic
>must green text something from the show

Then you may proceed to tak about whatever
>>
>>56554454
>>56554649
>tfw my Sicillian gf has an arab surname
>>
The government is itself just a mafia.

Washington itself is the party responsible for arming terrorists (Obama administration-backed ISIS guerrillas) and the mexican narco-cartels (Operation Fast & Furious)

The mafia being in charge would just mean having a fat fuck like Christie running the government out of a restaurant while eating delicious spaghetti
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 594x334
>>56555434
Wouldn't doubt it, it used to be an Arab emarite also

>Paulie did you take care of da ting ova wit new york
>>
>>56553393
oh man if they came to our great state they'd leave over night
>no drinking in public
>gets shot
>>
>>56547496
from jersey.

haven't had a terrorist attack yet.

you do the math.
>>
>>56553745
"EY YOU DISRESPEC' ME A GAIN, AND I'LL WHACK YA, CAPICE?
>>
>>56547496
He is right but his reasoning is retarded. The reason why is because mafia bosses are all rats to the feds. They feed the feds anybody getting to big or any islamic shit going down.
>>
French terrorists were supplied with military hardware by a fellow drug trader:

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/suedfrankreich-zollbeamter-bei-einsatz-gegen-waffenhaendler-erschossen-a-1064161.html

Who ended up killing a cop today with a M16 when they tried to arrest him...

International terrorism and the drug trade/mobsters are so closely interrelated that they are basically the same thing. Show me a mobster group that doesnt deal in drugs. Those mobster groups that dont deal with drugs disappeared in the 1960s because they didnt have the pockets to hold their turf against the groups that had access to drug money.

Mobsters do not solve the islamic terrorist problem: they create it in the first place. Drug dealers AND anyone who consumes illegal drugs need to be treated for what they really are: the main financiers of islamization and islamic terrorism. This is also where the muslim shitheads get their hands on military hardware. The war on international terrorism is also a war on drugs. The best way to dry up one of the main sources of income for the muslim terrorscum would be to take a couple airplanes and spray agent orange all over the opium fields in Afghanistan until NOTHING grows there anymore. Instead, under US occupation, the averge annual opium harvests in Afghanistan has quadrupled, from an average 3k tons a year during the 90s to now 12k tons of opium per year.

This shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone given how corrupt the entire Washington crowd is. The USA are basically run by mobsters.
>>
>>56554649

That's how it is, that's not a rumor, that's a fact, they even admit it themself. The sicilian mafia are basically semites, they are direct descendants of the arabs that invaded Italy during the high middle ages.
>>
File: 73 KB.jpg (73 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
73 KB.jpg
73 KB, 519x533
NY has been paying all that protection money for years, might as well put it to work, amirite?
>>
>>56550795
Finally one of them hashytags I can get behind
>>
Do those living in Italian neighbourhoods pay protection money?
>>
>>56554212

IT'S
T
'
S

THE
H
E

CURRENT
U
R
R
E
N
T

YEAR
E
A
R

COME
O
M
E

ON
N
>>
>>56550204
That's a better game than the feds are playing. You pay for protection, get terrorists shipped directly to your neighborhood, your protection money pays for terrorist food and lodging, then you get called racist for your troubles.
>>
File: al.jpg (32 KB, 365x490) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
32 KB, 365x490
>>56547496
The Mafia has been protecting Italians from niggers and dune coons for decades, they do it by fucking terrorizing niggers and dune coons.

Oh sure, Achmed will blow up his bomb vest in Paris because he knows that he'll die, his family will be rewarded by his ISIS handlers and will sing his praises for the rest of their lives.

In an Italian neighborhood, the only thing Achmed's family is going to be singing is in exquisite agony as Alberto Bacci skins them alive with a paring knife to find out what Achmed did with the fucking gabagool.

Wops are part sandkip. They have all of the cruelty and the tribal malice of the arab, but with the terrible added advantage of white blood for intelligence and courage.

We have weaponized the Wop, and they're going to crush your balls in a vice, Achmed..
>>
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 401x125) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5 KB, 401x125
>>56547496
they'll do great, considering that muslim nigger obongo wont let the feds actually do anything
>>
>>56555188
watch it, chrissie!
>>
>>56547496
I thought the fbi was mobsters.

Fucking a, they act like mobsters
>>
I thought the Cosa Nostra was on its deathbed in the US.

Sad really, when organized crime goes away low level street gangs will take over. When gangs like the latin kings or black gangs take over, it will definitely be a lot more dangerous for the average citizen.
>>
Yakuzas supported most of the Japanese population before the government did in the massive earthquake in 2011
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.