[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US, as a nation, we should all agree and not be involved in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x333
US, as a nation, we should all agree and not be involved in a war with ISIS. Instead we should focus on the true enemy, South America. Mexico, Brazil and other countries that are riddled with corruption and mafias/cartels ruining American lifestyle. One of these cartels is run by El Chapo, a Mexican Druglord out to kill our savior, Donald Trump. We can't let this happen. It's obvious cartels are a much bigger threat to the US than ISIS. We have to notify the government and find ways to weaken the cancer In our pants.
>>
>>56546886
Exactly how far are you and home many instances of Zionist conspiracies have you confirmed?
>>
>>56546886
hurr
>>
>>56546886
>implying US is fighting ISIS

back to reddit you blue-pilled fag
>>
>>56546886
That is actually very true, South America countries need some kind of intervention. You have no idea how much money these cartels and corrupt politicians make, I'm talking about billions and trillions. That is not right. But no one gives a shit about us.
>>
>>56546886
America is a lost cause. Just throw it in a trash and find some way to escape it.
>>
>>56548159
I'm sorry, the US hasn't realized this yet. Hopefully Trump sees sympathy to your people's and our governments will band together to eradicate the crime of South America, same could be said for all of Africa
>>
>>56546886
>mentions South Ameican and Mexico
>posts a picture of Salvadorean gang members
honkey hicks everyone
>>
>>56546886
The US should intervene but only by public referendum in each Latin American country.
>>
Who do you think is buying coke?

I can't believe people are this retarded...
>>
the problem is that isis wants to destroy white countries, how would you even convince isis to destroy south and central american countries?
>>
More US citizens have died to the Mexican drug cartels than US soldiers have died fighting wars in the Middle East since we declared war on terror.

Why is it that no one seems to care?
>>
>>56550324
Jews don't care about other foreign entities, they just want the US to destabilize the Middle East so Israel can take over
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.