[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x297
What went wrong /pol/?
>>
whites r pussies and can't keep a good thing going
>>
Feminists, niggers, and jews.
>>
File: 1438725957538.jpg (569 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
1438725957538.jpg
569 KB, 1582x1627
niggers and jews
>>
>>56546833
Nothing. The white family hasn't disintegrated as a result of globalism, it just isn't celebrated anymore.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Education is more important than race.
There is no scientific proof that the white race is in any way superior to others. That sort of thinking is bred from convictions, not facts.

If, at a time in the future, scientists find that the white race is in some way superior I'd be inclined to change my opinion.
>>
>>56547052
>>56547128
Lol white society got ruined by niggers and jews

Sounds to me like a weak society to start with

RIP Whites 1967
>>
>>56547199
>lmao fuck the whitey, he was weak anyway muhdick bix nood
>>
>>56547162
Yeah, because there are scores of scientists willing to commit career suicide by researching something like that.
>>
>>56547326
Whites are 10%-15% of the population and that number is dropping every day.

Your grandchildren will look like Obama. Fact.
>>
>>56546833
Got caught fapping in a theater.
>>
File: 50's America prop.jpg (622 KB, 2400x1836) Image search: [Google]
50's America prop.jpg
622 KB, 2400x1836
>>56547052
>>56547128
>>56547326
Exactly what I'm talking about, whites are pussies and wanna blame everything on everyone else. Just like how blacks always blame whites

>>56547402
>career suicide by researching something like that
Literally keked beyond belief

Whites, man the fuck up
>>
>>
>>56546833
The Pill

Men chase women
Women now have the choice to bounce around and experiment with a life of pleasures
Men indulge to keep up and win the women

everything from drugs to horrible 70's, 80's, and 90's fashion were made popular by women.

all because they can fuck whoever they want in their mind and see marriage as being tied down instead of a step in life.

No longer forced to make a wise choice they can go with whatever whenever and think about it later.

I contest to you that the pill was far worse than the nuclear bomb
>>
IT WAS AN ACT OF THE HEBREW PEOPLES
>>
It was an illusion. People wanted more out of life.
>>
>>56547402
It's not politically-correct to fund these kinds of studies in Europe and America, but fortunately the Chinese simply give no fucks over the ethics of genetic research.

I wager we'll have incontrovertible proof that niggers are inferior subhumans within 20 years.
>>
>>56547052
And don't forget, the spic pool and garden boys
>>
>>56547613

Well, it seems like women are whining non-stop these days about guys not marrying them anymore, so I'm not too sure if women as a group still reject marriage.

What you should have said, is that they want to fool around with Chad Thundercock until they are 30, then find a loser beta provider to leech off of. Except now, the beta providers are actually "manning up" for real now, standing up for themselves and refusing to be slaves anymore.
>>
>>56549934
No you are implying they've thought that far ahead

They just want to fuck around it doesn't really matter if it's chad or beta-max only difference is beta max is... yo..you... too and afraid of women

They can't find a man to marry because who the fuck wants to marry something that's been with everyone? There's nothing special about them or value to them outside of their job at that point.
>>
>>56546833
>>56547052
>>56547128
you're missing liberals / progressives
>>
>>56549934
>Well, it seems like women are whining non-stop these days about guys not marrying them anymore, so I'm not too sure if women as a group still reject marriage.
Those are women in their late 30s, far beyond acceptable marriage / childbirth age.
>>
>>56550107

>They can't find a man to marry because who the fuck wants to marry something that's been with everyone?

Nobody does, but it seems like certain people can't accept this, and so I have to come across constant articles getting angry at guys for not marrying or moving in with women because they were sluts. It's like the decisions of males are not respected anymore in western society. We live in an insane time.
>>
>>56550648
agreed
>>
>>56547199
this negro is absolutly right though. we have to much empathy. just a reminder people thing the crusades were a bad thing.
>>
>>56547505
definitely a negro
>>
>>56552208
Wo ist die bahnhof bitte? Ich kan nicht Deutsch. Könen some bitte English? Ein mal döner mit alles bitte

Am I speaking German right?
>>
>>56546833
Women could vote.
>>
Secularism.
>>
Allowing women to vote is where we went wrong.
>>
>>56552648
This
>>
File: typicalboomerlife.jpg (65 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
typicalboomerlife.jpg
65 KB, 800x570
>>56546833

OP, this happened.

The boomers sold us out to communists.
>>
>>56547052
lol natives get displaced, Africans get dragged over, pity still belongs to u kek, thank God for hell
>>
>>56546833
People realized this was just a carrot on a stick being waved in front of us. It's pretty damn hard to find something that idealistic today. Basically, the unobtainable "flawless family."
It was a model, meant to be followed to the best of our abilities.
>>
>>56546833
Most experts agree it was not allowing women to vote that created the downfall of society, but rather when they began to get jobs, could not do the same jobs but still needed to be paid equally. Making the work force less effective but cost double the money, families fell apart, cost of goods and services went up.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.