[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you hate women, /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: some women have dicks.jpg (31 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
some women have dicks.jpg
31 KB, 624x351
why do you hate women, /pol/ ?
>>
>>56546622
I like girls, they don't like me.
>>
>>56546622
0/10
>>
Because they're all selfish cunts.

and because they don't have that BBC
>>
>>56546622
Who is this semon demon?
>>
>>56546622
the hatred for women, especaly femanists arose mostly after gamergate. it was mostly because corp.s got away with thier corruption under the vale of femanism.

up until gamergate the feelings towards women here was mostly >>56546723
>>
>>56548225
you don't wanna know pham
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31 KB, 356x200
Buckle up, buckaroo.
>>
>>56546622
>Self-centered and egotistic
>Emotional and irrational in relationships
>Constant shit tests that destroy the relationship for no reason
>Cant put more than 5 together in an office before a bitch fights start over petty things
>Hate each other guts for some reason
>Friends between females are extremely fragile
>Some when the red moon rises really become werewolves

Dunno OP.
>>
That's not a woman. It's a 200 pound man.
>>
>>56546622
That's not a women - a killer yes, but not a woman.
>>
>>56549340
This.
>>
>>56548225
Bruce Jenner.
>>56546723
Chin up. Get out there and talk to one.
>>
>>56546622
She is way too old and RARE FLAG for me...
>>
>>56549137
this is all so very true. I am a lucky mother fucker because I have an extremely level headed woman, and I don't have to worry about this shit. but for the most part, this applies to most women.
>>
>>56546622
I didn't know landwhales are consider as women?
>>
>>56549703
Its also sometimes culturally.
Like German women have like these "rules" in a relationship which are undeclared.
Break one one of these rules, you're out.

Asian women can be viciously jealous.
They would go with knives at each other if there is a love triangle.
>>
>>56550309
women are psychopaths
>>
>>56546622
does jenner still have his male genitals?
>>
>>56546622
Because they are insane, Algeria. If you stopped fucking little boys perhaps you'd notice them sometime
>>
I don't hate them. They just should have the same rights as kids do.
>>
>>56546622
Get killed in a car crash or something.

>the fifth fag enabler thread hidden today
Also
>not sageing when replying

Fucking shit eating faggots.
>>
>>56550477
still has a penis according to some google results. and he's woman of the year
>>
>>56546622
>Women
>>
File: despair.jpg (27 KB, 383x303) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
27 KB, 383x303
I love women.

I have a deep need for women. I am a moth drawn to the flame. Sometimes, in the dark of the night when I am sleeping staring at the ceiling, I feel the fog of pain I've become inured to during the day and drift off restlessly. It's irrational, it's painful, and god help me if I don't constantly try to not let it get to me. But I love women, heart and soul.

What I hate is what women have become. It's like loving the Mona Lisa, then having some amateur try to "correct" it because they think the paint needs touching up and forever tarnishing it. What I want out of a relationship is a partner that I can rely on as a confidante that won't hurt me, but all I see are backstabbing cunts who just want me for my money.

I love women. I hate women. And it's shredding my soul by inches.
>>
>>56550966
you let women into your heart and they ruined it. they are the syrian refugees of genders. build wall around heart.
>>
File: 3.png (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3.png
86 KB, 640x480
>>56546622
>>
>>56548683
fuck'er up fuckaroo.
>>
>>56546622
How can you not see what he is doing?
>His life is shit, his family are all degenerate coal burning whores, and he past his athletic prime.
>His shit family is why he road raged and killed that woman in a car "accident"
>The degeneracy around him and their SJW enablers are what made him decide to sacrifice everything to infiltrate and destroy the tranny movement.

He is already causing confusion among them because he is a tranny who is voting republican. They can't hate him because that would be transmuhsoggyknee, but they can't support his conservatism either.
>>
>>56546622
BUCKLE
UP
BUCK
A
ROO
>>
File: how.png (82 KB, 1673x285) Image search: [Google]
how.png
82 KB, 1673x285
It's not about hatred really. It's about understanding. The understanding can be frustrating, because we love women, we love them so much we wanted more than anything for them to join us as equal masters of this world. We were willing to change the world, change civilization, change ourselves, just to make them happy.

But it can't be. We can't give them that, and as freeing as knowing that is, it still hurts so fucking much.
>>
>>56546622
Because we gave them the right to vote, and their first impulse was to vote for tons of free shit for themselves at our expense and then make tons of idiotic emotionally-driven decisions which have effectively doomed civilization.
>>
>>56546622
Because we love them.
>>
File: 159952.jpg (106 KB, 947x768) Image search: [Google]
159952.jpg
106 KB, 947x768
>>56551110
I don't have it in me to build wall. I'm too sentimental. So I just keep wearing myself down, always hoping the next one will BE The One.

I don't expect to live past 40.
>>
File: understand.jpg (43 KB, 355x251) Image search: [Google]
understand.jpg
43 KB, 355x251
>>56552800
It is a terrible and soul-grinding feel.
>>
I hate sheboons and Jewish cunts.

That is all.
>>
>>56550966

Fucking this, brah. I try to explain to people that the reason I criticize women so much and rant about sluts and whores is because I was raised to believe that women were capable of being amazing just by existing, and some truly are. I had good female role models growing up, then I went out into the real world, and I saw a society that served women on a platinum platter, that allowed them to do whatever they want without punishment, and a society that insisted to me that women were still pure and old fashioned, even though ALL my common sense and evidence available to me suggested otherwise.
>>
>>56546622
You are now reading the appropriate greentext in response to OP in this post
>>
>Conservatives call him mentally ill for being a tranny
>Liberals call him mentally ill for voting conservative
>>
File: 1448247269773.png (52 KB, 1560x384) Image search: [Google]
1448247269773.png
52 KB, 1560x384
women are nothing but trouble
>>
Whenever I talk to women on the internet, and I'm hateful and mean towards them, they respond by taking off their clothes.

Whenever I try and be nice and respectful towards them, they act hateful towards me.
>>
File: 1447930391128.jpg (23 KB, 429x479) Image search: [Google]
1447930391128.jpg
23 KB, 429x479
>>56546622
>Not a woman
>Not pic related

When did women start having a penis?
>>
>>56552800
wow. this is actually true
>>
>>56546622
I don't hate women. They are beautiful and I like to fuck them. I just wish they'd shut the hell up about shit they haven't the faintest fucking clue what they're talking about.
>>
>>56546622
"Women" is a microaggression that assumes the privilege of binary genders. So maybe next time you're considering asking a question on /pol/ you should think about your own internalized privilege first.

That said, I love women. That's why I always get affirmative consent before I crush puss.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.