[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do the people of /pol/ think of abortion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 12
File: abortion_game_south_park.jpg (73 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
abortion_game_south_park.jpg
73 KB, 650x400
What do the people of /pol/ think of abortion?
>>
>>56545560
Its wrong, its a way to escape responsibility.
Abortion for life or death situations are different.

However, it's been a semi effective eugenics tool.
>>
sometimes it necessary, like in the case of rape pregnancy or your uncle knocking you up. but if some little slut decides to not be careful, the bitch should have no choice but to go through with the pregancy and deal with the consequences of life.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 724x720
> only the black babies
>>
Not pulling out in 2015
>>
If its a rapechild it should be aborted.
>>
I think its okay. I mean yeah you should know better and use protection but fuck that I hate kids. If you want them to live then take it and pay the damn college tuition for it fags
>>
>>56545896
I'd rather have an irresponsible nigger abort an otherwise deadbeat kid than not
>>
>>56545560
I think its only fine with rape, incest, or if the mothers life is in danger/child will be dying and they can choose to get one.

I also feel like, you should have to get it aproved by a Judge.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-23-09-31.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-23-09-31.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
If it's a child it should be killed
>>
>>56545896
First reply, best reply.
>>
>>56545560
Necessary evil. Anyone who pretends to give more than a passing about some lowlives unwanted children is a kek.
>>
>>56546142
Literally diamonds
>>
>>56546116
This.

But honestly its not an issue I care much about...
>>
I would have a 2 year old child instead of a Law Degree.

Also planning on having 3 kids, with the same girl I knocked up. We'd been together for 3 years at that point.

Forcing people to have kids, whether because it's bad timing or because they're slootz is a terrible idea. That's how you get redneck families.
>>
>>56545560
If the thing doesn't have a conscious mind, it's just a bunch of cells.
If it does, it's a human.

In first case, you can abort all you want, in second never.

Abortions should always be free, because poor people need them most... if you know what I mean.
>>
>>56545937
>>56546019

> only in the case of rape

This argument is intellectually dishonest horseshit because the morality of abortion is based on whether you believe a fetus is a living being or not. People against abortion are against the killing of an innocent being while pro-choice do not believe it is killing anything

Unless you think children conceived by rape are worth less protections than children who aren't you are making a politicized argument instead of standing up for the rights (or lack thereof) of the unborn. At least have enough balls to say "no, not even in the case of rape" if you believe the act itself is morally wrong.
>>
>>56546116
This. It might take a ton of time to get it through the courts though, and with the current rape hysteria I bet a ton of girls would just claim they were raped and everyone would believe them
>>
>>56545560

Decadence. It is alright when used for legitimate reasons (defective child/rape baby), but degenerate when used for whoring around.
>>
>>56545896
i think children are more productive if they are raised by biological parents that both want to have children and have the resources to nurture the child.

not a bad thing. but its a case by case kind of subject.
>>
>>56545560
Women shouldn't have rights
>>
>>56546303
>hether because it's bad timing or because they're slootz
maybe use protection, or like, and i know its shocking, not have risky sex?
>>
If you were drunk or raped I get it but don't of you just hate kids. If that's the case put him up for adoption someone else will take him
>>
>>56545896
>its a way to escape responsibility
yeah, cause shit and careless parents will magically be responsable once the kid is born

in this case, what's wrong with escaping responsability? at least they know that they are shit parents before the baby comes out
>>
>>56546456
This
>>
>>56546303
Dude, I live in MS. People have kids for money, and because they're poor. The whole redneck thing doesn't work that way.
>>
>>56545560
It's wrong in most cases.
>>
>>56545560

>Irresponsible deadbeat niggress gets knocked up
>Carries it to term
>Rest of society has to pay to support her niglet for the rest of it's life

>Aborts
>One less nigger in the world

I wish 7-11 offered abortion services tbqh.
>>
Keeps the black population down.
>>
Good. Having kids when you don't want them sucks. End child support, too.
>>
>>56546408
you're a fucking moron.. jeezus christ. and of course, you're american. its alive, yes, and if a 12 year old girl is raped, that living fetus should be aborted.
>>
>>56546408
>because the morality of abortion is based on whether you believe a fetus is a living being or not.
Er, no it's not. That's what you base YOUR decision on because you're a kek who thinks all life is sacred. Don't project tour kekitude onto everyone else. I'm well aware that a fetus is alive, I just don't fucking care because I'm not a bleeding heart pussy.

>while pro-choice do not believe it is killing anything
>strawman

>Unless you think children conceived by rape are worth less protections than children who aren't you are
Yep, I do. I'm not going to protect the spawn of a rapist because I'm not a kekold.
>>
>>56546457
>Use Protection duh

And what happens when it fails, like it did for us?
>>
>>56546471
Killing the kid is not the answer.
Plenty of people willing to adopt.
>>
>>56546408
This.

I always have to raise an eyebrow when I see the "only in case of rape" argument. It's like they're just saying it to seem more moderate and acceptable. Assuming an unborn child is a living human, rape is not a legitimate reason to have an abortion.
>>
>>56545560
Murder.

Only irresponsable women do it.

Theres must be death penalty to this pieces of shit.
>>
>>56546651
You didn't try hard enough...
>>
>>56545560
Situation dependant.
>>
>>565>>56546717
Would you adopt a nig?
>>
>>56546470
>If that's the case waste your resources on them
Not just any resources either. Resources that are by their nature unrecoverable.
>>
>>56546608
>>56546636

lmao I'm not pro-life but that is the argument they are making. If you are alright with abortion morally then why the hell does it matter the reason then?

If you are pro-life except in the cases of rape you are stupid.
>>
>>56546750
LOL BRAZIL MAD
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-23-09-49.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-23-09-49.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
ASS
>>
>>56545560
Probably wrong, but not enough for me to care. I support legalization because I don't want kids and would want to have the option to kill it.
>>
>>56546761
When you finally get laid, let me know how it goes. Shit happens, I wish it didn't, but I'm also glad that I'm making 50k a year in my first year of work rather than working some minimum wage manual labour job. I am literally being paid to be on 4chan right now.
>>
>>56546742
>It's like they're just saying it to seem more moderate and acceptable.
No, it's like they realize that the spawn of a rapist doesn't take priority over the rapist's victim and everyone around her.
>>
File: 20151017901129image.jpg (441 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
20151017901129image.jpg
441 KB, 960x544
Titties
>>
Give free pharmaceutical drugs to blacks that abort, we could be living in a paradise if the black population was culled to 10% of what it is currently at.
>>
>>56546742

That's the point I was making. "e-except for rape" is just having to avoid saying something unpopular instead of agreeing with your own stance.
>>
>>56545560
Its a really situational thing. I think the best solution would be to educate people on the impacts of bringing a kid into this world, and just make some fucking male birth control. Really depends on what your stance of life.
>Girl gets pregnant at 16.
>She's uneducated, poor, and the man who impregnated her is gone.
Would we rather have her raise the baby in awful upbringing, her being a single mother, or just let her get rid of it to avoid all of that?
>Girl is raped
Should she be forced to raise a child that belongs to her rapist?

People should just be taking more responsibility when they are fucking, but people hate consequences.
>>
>>56546780
I would adopt the black child and raise it as red-pilled as I can, and watch him slowly become Uncle Ruckus.
>>
>>56545560
Should only be done if the baby shows high signs of being retarded or the mothers life is at risk

It shouldnt be used if "MUH BODY MUH RIGHTS" No your just using it to escape your reponsibility
>>
>>56546902

Then you aren't pro-life if you support abortion on arbitrary reasons unless you think murdering children (according to pro-life logic) is fine if they were conceived by rape.
>>
>>56546408

you are a colossal retard.
>>
>>56545560
I had one, no big deal.
>>
>>56546829
>If you are alright with abortion morally then why the hell does it matter the reason then?
>backpedaling
You're the one who made such a big deal about the 1 reason you supposed was the universal reason.

The prolife/prochoice dichotomy is bullshit anyway. Prolife are often just antichoice cockblockers. If that's their prerogative idc but they should just admit it. And more.importantly, at this point in time, banning abortion simply means banning poor people with no connections from getting abortion. It's inherently dysgenic.
>>
>>56545560
just murder with a different name
>>
>>56547098

Let me guess, you are pro-life :^)
>>
File: singlemom.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
singlemom.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>56545560

It should be free, and even encouraged. We should offer free government family planning - aimed at the poor. The counselors should all focus on the financial realities of raising a child, and encourage abortion if the family can't afford to raise it. Anyone making below $40,000 or so every year should be encouraged to abort pregnancy. We should almost always encourage single mothers to abort.

This would save tons of money in the long run, and reduce crime rates (see the drop in crime rates about 20 years after abortion become legal for reference).
>>
>>56545560
I'm not a fan of it but it's a okay thing and should be legal.

I think it's better if a woman says
>I can't handle a kid/I'm not fit for it/I don't want it
have an abortion and be done with it than forcing her to carry it out and put the baby trough the foster care system or have it raised by a mother that doesn't give a fuck probably abuse it or even worse deliver it in secrecy and kill the baby.
>>
>>56545560
im too progressive for leftists
abortion is a form of economic eugenics
Im all for it
however referring to fetuses as less than human life is heresy
life begins at conception
deal with it, the world is killing babies and using them as medical research
>>
>life is sacred !!1
Why?
>muh bible muh fee-fees

Abortion : the topic that turns kekservatives into SJWs
>>
>>56547089
>Then you aren't pro-life
Half the people you're talking about, including me, have not called themselves prolife. We've offered our perspective, you're the one who has to use oversimplified buzzwords to make things digestible for yourself.
>>
>>56546651
Apparently you murder your children is what happens. Have fun having the death of a child directly on your hands. Not just any child, either. Your own child. When you actually decide to have three kids, you won't be able to see those kids and not think about your oldest that you arbitrarily killed because it was the "wrong time."

It's not like this baby goes away and then comes back when it's convenient. Your first child is gone forever.

But apparently you don't really care enough about your children anyway. You chose to forfeit your first child's life for the sake of more conveniently being able to acquire a degree; I hardly think you'll be a fit parent for three more.

"Sorry, son. Daddy wants an expensive piece of paper instead of you. Gonna have to send you to the grinder."
>>
>>56546408
also, the rape thing will just lead to more false accusations

The only argument for abortion I've seen any merit in is when the pregnancy is life-threatening.
>>
>>56545560
I wish they'd just legalise it already so I won't have to see any more feminist outrage on Facebook. Unfortunately, we have to have a plebiscite in order to do it, so there has to be a shitstorm of a campaign first.
>>
Keep it legal, always.
Hearing about people having to give birth to babies that have been dead for months inside them because abortions are illegal is insane, even when it can kill the mother it's still illegal.
>>
>>56546408
This

Anyone who says otherwise is your typical autist /pol/tard
>>
>>56547171

If you are pro-choice the distinction doesn't matter as much then because it would be a straw man for me to say every pro-choice person supports every kind of abortion method and there would be nuance to the discussion obviously

My main gripe is with people against abortion on moral grounds who are hypocritical with that same morality for political expediency.
>>
>>56547310
>this level of projection
Damn that was a great appeal to emotion 10/10 would roll eyes again
>>
>>56545560
I'm conflicted on it. I like the killing the babies part, but it gives women choice.
>>
>>56547304

And if you read my replies I agreed with that and even said my main gripe with that viewpoint is people who are against abortion grounds morally but will twist that morality in regards to rape due to negative political stigma.
>>
>>56547515
>who are hypocritical with that same morality
They're not though. They're just not going to make a black/white decision.

>political expediency
What, you mean you think their views are not readily accepted by the masses?

That they couldn't possibly, idk, actually stand by their views?
>>
>>56547533
>projection

What would I projecting? I've never been stupid enough to get someone pregnant, and I'm gay anyway.
>>
I don't know if I'd call it the right thing to do but it's an option of 12-15
>>
>>56546898
Luckily i haven't gotten anyone pregnant. I've made some stupid mistakes. But, if you didn't really want a kid, you could use birth control, condom, and pull out. If a pregnancy still happens, you'd have the worst luck on the planet.
>>
>>56547220
see >>56546428

More pro-choice, but it doesn't make you less of a whore if you do it out of an accidental pregnancy. Rape children don't need to live and defective children don't need to live.
>>
>>56547310

Pretty hard to think that I've killed my child when all the abortion involved was sucking out an embryo the size of a pea.

And even if it was a child, I'm still not morally corrupted by it. That expensive piece of paper means I can provide for myself and in the future, my family. Sorry for not being another dindu.
>>
>>56545560
I support it. Trudeau is bringing in Jihadis, so we're going to need our abortion clinics
>>
>>56547706
>What would I projecting?
Breh, the sort of people who will abort one kid to make a life for others in the future aren't the sort of people who are tortured by fantasies about what could have been. You're trying to instill a sense of guilt because of your own butthurt and kekitude, but I guarantee anon dgaf.
>>
Sometimes you have no choice...
>>
>>56545560

It's mostly black and tans doing it so it's cool.
>>
>>56545560
A necessary evil so to speak. Abortion should be encouraged in many cases. You can go on and on about responsibility and all that bullshit, but people are going to fuck and teenagers are going to get knocked up. They shouldn't have ruin their lives because they are growing an unwanted parasite that's surely going to grow up without a father and farther perpetuate a major problem in this country.

>>56545970
>Not blowing your load inside in any year.
>>
>>56547705
>They're not though. They're just not going to make a black/white decision.
When their argument against it is primarily about a fetus having the right to live you can't really have shades of grey around that without abandoning those morals.

It IS a grey area overall what policies in particular would be implemented best but that primary question of whether it's a living being deserving of protections can't be a "well it depends"
>What, you mean you think their views are not readily accepted by the masses
I think saying "Abortion is wrong even in the case of rape" is well out of the Overton window of political discourse.
>>
File: Subcomandante_Marcos.jpg (173 KB, 1280x859) Image search: [Google]
Subcomandante_Marcos.jpg
173 KB, 1280x859
>>56546969
That's like saying the death penalty should never be allowed. There are particular cases where lives are worth ending. You're imposing a false dichotomy on death. Plenty of good reasons to kill people, and I think spawning the son of a rapist is a decent one
>>
>>56546439

a human life is a human life.

if the value of human life is objective, how would you stack up?

responsibility is a key moral value. our culture has all but forgotten it.
>>
Pro choice. Anyone who says otherwise can go fuck themselves.

Don't inflict your will on others.
>>
>>56547310
This, desu senpai.
>>
>>56547226
I would like a source on all this data please. I'm not just going to believe a picture on the internet without a source.
>>
>>56548251
yes, because people will act morally and be responsible for their children just because you outlaw abortions
>>
>>56548251
Responsibility is choosing not to bring a child into the world when you cannot provide for it. More Africans and poorly educated people should have this choice..
>>
i think its murder
i also think its one of those forms of murder we as a society should allow
just like standing your ground when some thug wants to kill you
>>
>>56548075
>When their argument against it is primarily about a fetus having the right to live you can't really have shades of grey around that without abandoning those morals.
>you can't have a conditional plan of action without abandoning morals
Why not?

>but that primary question of whether it's a living being deserving of protections can't be a "well it depends"
Yes, it can. As long as the "depends" is specified. Example, I don't think there should be any barrier or stigma for that matter against terminating pregnancies with costly and miserable conditions that can be detected.

>I think saying "Abortion is wrong even in the case of rape" is well out of the Overton window of political discourse.
I think you're accusing then of posturing, but in reality, it's just what they believe. These are not people who are running for senate, they are anonymous users of pol.
>>
>>56548191
>That's like saying the death penalty should never be allowed

No it would be like saying the death penalty should be never be allowed except for rape and only rape.

> You're imposing a false dichotomy on death. Plenty of good reasons to kill people, and I think spawning the son of a rapist is a decent one

I agree but if you hold the position that abortion is a moral wrong due to the act itself you can't make exceptions if you find the act itself what is morally wrong. To use your death penalty example it would be like someone who is morally against the death penalty unless it's a rapist.
>>
>>56548251
Of course you Brits are for a nanny state. Can't see outside the possibility that abortions are for the better in some cases. I totally agree that slags whoring it up should take responsibility, but you can't really legally make them. Doing so only creates a terrible life for whatever poor sucker they give birth to. It's terrible that you'd prefer people are born into suffering and destitute homes
>>
>>56545560

Abortions should be free for p.o.c.
>>
>>56547310
you pretty much do that everytime you ejaculate
>>
Pro-Life

Anti-Death Penalty
Being any other way tells me you're a monster.
>>
>>56545937
No. That would most likely produce a worse individual than the little slut you speak of.
>>
Doesn't bother me at all but the word makes me feel physically ill. The thought disturbs me but i am pro choice because mainly liberals have abortions which means future liberals are being aborted. I would personally beat the shit out of a bitch that aborted my kid though.
>>
>>56548645
Doesn't matter. Why do people like you seem to think that its the parents that matter only? Example: Well I'm not a responsible person, guess ill just kill someone. Well I'm poor, guess ill just kill someone.
>>
>>56548838
are you anti-weapon?
>>
>>56545560
It's ok, unless it's white
>>
>>56548803
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>56548911
why does society need to tend to all the unwanted children who could have been stem cell research?
>>
>>56548838
Death Penalty should stay.
It is a consequence of you ruining someone else's life.

Abortion is the same.
>>
Why the hell is the abortion pill so expensive? 800 dollars for this shit. Could have gone on vacation instead.
>>
>how can you be anti-abortion do you realize how much it stems the nigger population?
If this is literally your only justification for being pro-abortion, you might as well just go one step further and be pro-sterilization for niggers.
>>
>>56548957
Fuck no.

I think life is sacred, but I'm not a pussy. Guns are essential to maintain peace.
>>
>>56549165
Society doesn't need to. People are willing....

Adoption is completely funding by the individuals, not by the state.
>>
>>56548700
>Why not

Because for a majority of the pro-life camp this issue goes beyond policy and is seen as being an affront to God by allowing abortion. I don't believe people in this thread are from that camp and by virtue of being on /pol/ do subscribe to pragmatism over idealism but the majority on that side of the position aren't as open minded and aren't open to discussing why some abortions are worth doing.
>>
>>56548771
It's terrible you'd prefer people to never live at all just so they can avoid shitty childhoods.
>>
>>56549364
>implying sterilizing niggers would be a bad thing
>>
>>56549283
>nothing personal, kid
>>
why would anyone be against abortion???

lolz let's add to the overpopulated doomed shitstorm we live in!!!
>>
>>56549431
Shitty childhoods = shitty life = shitty adults

how do you not understand this. It's literally niggerdom 101.
>>
>>56549283
you dont choose to be born anon
>>56549396
>life is sacred, we need to be able to kill people
>>56549400
>>56549431
lifes destiny is to die, abortion is simply cutting out the anguish and misery felt as well as Joy
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 640x920
>>56549678
>>
>>56545560

uh life doesnt matter
>>
100% Pro Parasite Murder
>>
>>56549455
I didn't imply that. I'm saying be honest with what you want, like this guy >>56549929
>>
>>56545560
If it was a rape baby, incestual relationship, or would otherwise kill the mother upon delivery, it's okay.

Otherwise you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>56549721
Grow up and stop being an edgy teenager.
Yeah, life can suck sometimes, but you only get one chance to do cool shit.
>>
>>56549892
That's a fucking retarded SJW-tier picture, get off of my beloved /pol/. If they were aborted you never would have known. It's not like you would go, "Oh man, it sucks the aborted that really smart physicist baby." Someone else would have just came up with the theory.
>>
>>56549721
>life is meaningless, let's roll over and die when threatened.

Don't misrepresent me. There's nothing wrong with defending life from those that are attempting to take it. Would I prefer to be Magneto and laugh in the face of gunmen? Sure, but instead I'm capable of being on even ground with my would-be attacker.

Guns are sweet, yo.
>>
>>56550136
you dont choose to have that chance, neither does the state, your parents who conceive you do
>>56550180
>life is sacred, except for those heathens over there that need to stop breathing because of their anti-social behavior, WE SHALL BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD, but not around this useless kid I had who I never talk to or bother raising
>>
>>56545560
Christmas time is once a year
>>
>>56549721
>life is sacred, we need to be able to kill people
si pacem para bellum

Abortion needs to be legal so that we don't have a black market for it like before. It's never a good decision to make, but it needs to be legal and subject to medical standards.

Arguments for quality of life, overpopulation, crippling defects, and rape do not wholly justify having an abortion. To abort a healthy fetus/baby out of convenience or spite is utterly selfish. If it is socially reprehensible, so be it.

But for those cases where the mother is ill and a decision must be made, it needs to be legal.
>>
>>56550604
>society benefiting from the fetal tissue of the children derelict parents isnt justifiable
>>
The unborn have some level of importance to be, but a born human who has some experience of the world has more value to be, and there are billions of them. I have a hard enough time trying to feel compassion for countless people who I'll never meet who I know are worse off than me based on the news and geography. There isn't room in my conscience for the unborn, or animals for that matter.
>>
>>56546636

You should hang yourself then, because you're a bastard child
>>
>>56547862
enjoy getting keked out of your job by machines and apps faggot
>>
You really want to force irresponsible people to bring more irresponsible people into the world that you or I will have to pay for and deal with?
>>
>>56550866

remember that when you die, they will have as much compassion for you.

compassion and empathy is to love thy neighbour as thy self. horrendous things are done in societys which lack that moral precept.
>>
>>56548350
But you have no problem inflicting your will on your own child, by killing them.
>>
>>56546898

The difference being that 10 years from now, those of us in college working those shit wage labor jobs will have graduated and be making 100k+ while you'll be making your shit 50K the rest of your life.
>>
>>56548682
look up the definition of murder
>>
>>56551155

to pay for and deal with is relative to your own life as well.

maybe we should open the gulags?
>>
>>56545560

GREAT NEWS IT KEEPS THE NIGGER POPULATION IN CHECK
>>
>>56546408

Not to mention anyone could simply claim they were raped and get free abortion.

It would completely null any pro-life legislation.
>>
>>56551163
>O RLY
The fucking golden rule is ancient history across all continents, along with history is all of human brutality
>>56551222
children are willed into the world by their parents
>>
>>56551254

Not sure if retarded or trolling at this stage.
>>
>>56551396

so you'd rather stick with human brutality?
>>
>>56551403

Not sure if retarded or in denial at this stage
>>
I think it's wrong to abort if you are white
Just give the kid for adoption so another white family incapable of having kids can raise the baby
If you are not white the by all means please abort
Nobody wants you to have kids anyways
>>
>>56550411
So? You're acting like having a chance is bad thing somehow.
>>
>>56551487
people who cant perform contraception properly terminating their pregnancy isnt the same as stalin, muh 6 million, muh armenians, the killing fields, the mongols, or the assyrians
>>
>>56545560
It's not baby killing and I wouldn't care if it was

Infants have the mental capacity of a fern
>>
There needs to be more niggers having them and less whites
>>
>>56551683
you act like people have a right to existence itself
you might as well curse the universe for being finite and your life being as well finite
>>
>>56551703

look at the abortion figures building up each year. look at how the child is dehumanised. look at how the public shys away from the truth of what these organisations are doing.

a society which does not value all life will soon devalue your own.
>>
>>56551497
>those of us in college working those shit wage labor jobs will have graduated and be making 100k+ while you'll be making your shit 50K
>I decided to finish law school and get a law degree instead of having a kid.
>Am now first year lawyer

You're literally arguing my point for me now.
>>
>>56551897
except no society does value all life
>>
>>56551886
>there is no right to life
well here we go
>>
>>56545896
/thread
>>
>>56546019
what if you were the rapechild
>>
>>56552014
is there some law somewhere in contemporary society saying we are legally obligated to concieve children as much as possible?
>>56552399
this isnt moral right
its the fucking human way
humans dehumanize humans the minute they feel like killing them
>>
>every life is precious
>niggers are subhuman

I really pity those who suffer from cognitive dissonance
>>
>>56552606
There's a big difference between sperm and egg cells by themselves and a combined zygote. One will grow and the others will not.
>>
>>56552773
im not bound to anything
Im not commiting these acts, others are
its not morally imperative for me to start declaring their own actions immoral or moral
>>56552816
birth of children is the will of parents
>>
File: 1448175694455.png (18 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1448175694455.png
18 KB, 300x309
Literally murder.
>>
I think who people who try to argue that the fetus isn't alive are fucking retarded.

At the same time, I don't really give a fuck what they want to do with it. As long as my tax dollars don't pay for it.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>56545560
To all the anons against abortion.imagine being rapped by a nigger,as he plunges his dick inside you he says "I will corrupt you,I will plant my seed inside your womb,corrupting you,taking out everything that makes you pure".Then you have a child.You are forced to raise the same and everytime you look at him/her you remember the very thing you most hate in your life.You son/daughter will barely look like you and may have many characteristics from his father,If his/her father used to smoke drugs,he may have the same habits,he may even steal and be a burden to you.Your life will be simply ruined by this.Ruined by some supersticious religion or some incompetent judge.
>>
>>56553432
>random occurrence with no context
>IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG ANON!!!!!
>THIS IS WHY WE HAVE MORALS, TO UNDERSTAND FAIRNESS
kill would imply moral neutrality in the act of killing unlike murder
you cant even appeal to emotion right
>>
>>56545560
I think it rules. It is literally murder, and I am OK with that.
>>
>>56546309
Sure, but then you get messy. Children don't show signs of self-awareness until they're 2 or 3 years old. Woul you say it's acceptable to kill a newborn, since it has no concept of self?
>>
>>56545560
Without abortion the entire US would look like Mississippi demographically. Nigs would be around 35% of population instead of 12%.
>>
Can someone explain to me how Ben Shapiro holds the position that rapists should be prosecuted heavily and yet a woman who is raped should still be forced to carry the child despite it being foisted upon her without her consent? It seems callous to suggest that a person be relegated to the role of host because of some overzealous, black-and-white interpretation of this issue?

While I agree with him that abortion is wrong, I can't support the position that no abortions should ever be permitted in the case of rape.
>>
>>56554321
>abortion is murder
>justified cause you get raped
ben shapiro is a troll anyhow
>>
Im just gonna say that if it's legal to kill a unborn child inside you. Killing someone who put a foot in your house should be a right.
Also own guns
Literally i want to take "control of my life" just like those abortists.
And i want my guns to be free, just like abortions
>>
>>56554493

>murder is bad
>capitol punishment is OK in some instances
>>
>>56545560

Do it or don't, but just shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>56554321
>It seems callous to suggest that a person be relegated to the role of host because of some overzealous, black-and-white interpretation of this issue?

Isn't it equally callous to kill a baby just because its father was a criminal?
>>
>>56545896
Be that as it may, would you prefer the alternative? We all talk about how much we hate Millennials, how much do you think you'd hate them if every irresponsible person was a parent?
>>
>>56547081
>No your just using it to escape your reponsibility
who cares?
>>
File: 6789.jpg (20 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
6789.jpg
20 KB, 300x241
>>56545560
I think it's wrong, but I support it because it kills niggers by the truckloads and most of the degenerates who do it would probably wind up having shit kids and leeching off of welfare. Also, if you don't abort a legitimate retard then you're literally just causing them to suffer.
>>
>>56549364
I'd be pro-genocide for niggers, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
The map that shows legal abortions is funny

Its like seeing First vs Third world countries
>>
Anyone who thinks their religious and political beliefs give them the right to control the biological processes occurring inside the body of another person is a fucking fascist
>>
kill is k if "person" being kill is unaware of existence
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.