[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born too late to explore the world >born too early to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: st__n.png (226 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
st__n.png
226 KB, 600x395
>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the galaxy
>born just in time to join the 10th crusade

What are the odds that a Hitler-type leader will rise to prominence in the US or EU and wage a war against Islam?
>>
File: trump sigel.png (110 KB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
trump sigel.png
110 KB, 1000x3000
>>56545438

100%
>>
File: ss (2015-11-19 at 02.22.58).png (870 KB, 434x951) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-19 at 02.22.58).png
870 KB, 434x951
>>56545438
For OP
>>
>>56545438
why don't /pol/acks get together and crowdfund a crusade against ISIS? I'd be up for going over there and removing kebab myself.
>>
Oh my god that would be amazing.
>>
>>56545621
thanks bro

>>56545596
>>56545644
>>56545706
When do you guys think it will happen? I'm unsure what the final straw will be.
>>
When isis goes to far. Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike idk, bombing the WTC again?
>>
>>56545644
because you cant fund a war with a few neckbeards monthly tugboats
>>
>>56545644

crusades are only authorized by the church
>>
>>56546311
too bad the Pope's a major pussy, we need another fucking Emperor pope
>>
File: HIER_IS_NO_PLACE_FOR.png (299 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
HIER_IS_NO_PLACE_FOR.png
299 KB, 1366x768
YEAH!!!
>>
>>56545596
If this happens I will enlist to fight the shitskin hoards. Let them all burn in holy fire
>>
I do not know how folks will take this but I feel like I am going to be the next hitler.

31 years old. Been to jail at age 30 and it fundamentally changed my world view. I am to the point where I am actually considering just an heroing because I do not trust myself anymore. I have this ability to really stir the pot. I could have people rioting with some hard work. I really belueve I could fuel the fires and cause a race war easy fucking mode here in clearwater FL.

That is amateur shit. Getting people to kill is harder I would need to put in some time. But ya I am going to love being your leader. Together we will make America fucking deadly again.
>>
>>56547875
woah dude are you a cool sociopath just like me???? xD
>>
Buy your crusader rifle!
>>
Donald Trump
>>56545621
Big guy
>>56545823
>When do you guys think it will happen? I'm unsure what the final straw will be
Depends if Donald Trump wins. If he wins, 2017. If he does not win, maybe never. More likely that the Muslim extremists kill each other and it all settles down without a large scale conflict
>>56547875
>posting about it on /pol/
Enjoy being v& before you have time to do anything faggot
>>
>>56547875
Tampa
I knew florida would birth the new hitler desu, we were destined for greatness
>>
>tfw nobody I know has anything other than baseball bats and kitchen knives

Scotland is fucked. When it kicks off we have to rely on the police/army to do something.
>>
>>56547954
>>56548293

You silly guys I will not be vanned. Just because I have Furors blood does not make me a threat. I have to show some initiative and motivation to get my name on the board. Personally I do not care for humanity lately, I believe Hitler felt differently on this fundamental note. I am too fucking apathetic to lead my people into anything. That being said I would immediately order the containment of all blacks and muslims. After that we see how far I go. Trouble makers will be gassed by zyklon ben for sure. Not sure if I would allow mass murder but probably ... Depending on my day.

Either way I would be a great Furor.
>>
File: pepe_happening.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe_happening.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
>>56548353

49th ST changed meeeeee!!!!

Soon my son soon
>>
File: 1a.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>56548625
>Furor
>>
>>56548759

Hehe my own little thing from povar / everquest days

Sorry Uber Führer Uber
>>
>>56545438
>What are the odds that a Hitler-type leader will rise to prominence in the US or EU and wage a war against Islam?

There is practically a 100% chance of an extreme ethnic nationalist government that starts removing non Europeans from their borders.

That will precipitate massive political upheaval across all of Europe as the kuck governments try to sell their people on going to war against Europeans in their own nations in defence of the same type of people who are shitting up their own countries.
Domestic kebab will ramp up the bombing and random attacks.
Military will be deployed on the streets to restore order.
Kuck governments will be removed and replaced by ethnic nationalist governments who ramp up removing kebab.
And the chain reaction will continue.
The political situation will become so uncomfortable millions upon millions of them will flee to their ethnic homelands before the situation gets too critical.
The remainder will go to the land of freedom and tolerance that is the United States.

If the ethnic French started fighting with the non-French in their nation can you ever imagine a European power intervening against the French. Even soft economic sanctions would be out of the question, it would be political suicide for any government that wanted to weather that storm.

All we need is one domino to fall.
>>
>>56548985

over 100 fell in paris. nothing happened.
>>
I can almost guarantee it all starts in Europe first. Guys like me will use this as a staple to start the cause in America.

Thankfully I just sit at home smoking pot playing vidya. I am not the Führer you deserve I am the one you need. But I will not rise. I will watch the nation fall. Now is the time. Who will be our Führer????
>>
>>56549204
The mood is changing.
What happens after the next attack? And the next one, as they come with unrelenting and increased frequency.
What happens when Germany takes 2 million migrants per year, every year? How many years is that sustainable for before it boils over?
The political landscape is shifting further and further right every year.
It is inevitable that it ends in ethnic conflict.
It has happened everywhere else in the world all throughout history. It will happen here too.
>>
File: king trump.jpg (350 KB, 1200x859) Image search: [Google]
king trump.jpg
350 KB, 1200x859
>>
Bump for great leader
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Roman_Emperor

>Last Roman Emperor or Last World Emperor is a figure of medieval European legend, which developed as an aspect of eschatology in the Catholic Church. The legend predicts that in the end times, a last emperor would appear on earth to reestablish the Holy Roman Empire and assume his function as biblical katechon who stalls the coming of the Antichrist. The legend first appears in the 7th-century apocalyptic text known as the Apocalypse of Pseudo-Methodius, and developed over the centuries, becoming particularly prominent in the 15th century. The notion of Great Catholic Monarch is related to it, as is the notion of the Angelic Pope

From the 'Apocalypse of Pseudo-Methodius', 7th century AD, chapter 13 and 14:

'And after the tribulation that comes about at the hands of the sons of Ishmael (=arabian muslims), when men will be in peril and suffer tribulation, having no hope of salvation or any redemption out of their hands, hunted and opppressed by them...these barbarian nations...will say that 'the Christians will have no rescue at all out of our hands'. Then all of a sudden affliction and trouble will come to them (the muslims),, and the king of the Greeks, that is, of the Romans, will spring upon them in great anger...they (=muslims) will be delivered into the hands of the king of Romans with the sword, and into captivity and death and ruin. And the king of the Romans will set upon them his yoke, which is sevenfold what their yoke was upon the earth...and then the land will be at peace. And this is the peace of which the the blessed Apostle explained that 'when they shall say Peace and safety, then all of a sudden destruction shall come upon them'...And after these things the king of the Romans will come down and he will stay in Jerusalem...for 10 and a half years, and when 10 and a half years are completed, the son of perdition (=antichrist, 666 beast) will appear.
>>
>>56545438
>the 10th crusade
The rallying flag against the resurgence of Islamic aggression should simply be a black background with a gold "X" on it

The roman numeral for 10
>>
File: Crusader.jpg (21 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.jpg
21 KB, 540x539
>>56552960

>X
>triple X is the symbol of the 666 beast
>gold color

Why not just use the fucking 'Star of David' instead, you fucking anglo-jew?

There is one fucking crusader symbol and jews will most certainly not play any part in any upcoming kebab purge whatsoever.
>>
File: flag.png (4 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
4 KB, 600x600
>>56552960
Quick mock up
>>
>>56553146
Oh fuck off, mate
>>
>>56549722
Fuckin Dibs on king of SS death squads.
>>
>>56545438
I for support ISIS. Maybe, just maybe they'll sneak their way into america and destroy all these faggot sjws and that niggerlivesmatter movement.
>>
>>56545823
I feel like the final straw would be another massive terrorist attack, or the destruction of a very important western monument (like the Parthenon or the Eiffel Tower)
>>
File: Teuton.png (2 MB, 1024x1439) Image search: [Google]
Teuton.png
2 MB, 1024x1439
>>56556509
This, whilst the loss of lives is tragic, nothing will prompt more outrage and hatred then the destruction of a cultural monument.

The Cultural-Marxist have been digging their own grave for a while now, one-sided allies of a ideology that rejects it.
Once the happening starts happening who will they turn to?

I fear we will be feeling little satisfaction with being inevitable right once we see the lose.
>>
Why would you need 'war' against Islam? If you remove the immigrants what would warring accomplish? Do you actually think that a few Muslims with decade old ak47s, virtually no air or sea crafts is a 'threat'? For fuck sakes ISIS spends 99% of it's time killing other Muslims. Anyone remember Iraq, it's like that, we had no real reason to go there other than fear-mongering. The news blasted our statements about how Sadam was going to nuke the US unless we struck first. The only reason you would think ISIS is scarey is if you were a pleb that actually bought into the crap the news have been telling you.

Again the only 'threat' Muslims have is through immigration which doesn't need a military to be fixed, that can be done by signing a few papers to change policies.

There are far more important things, for instance our economy and the trade defeciet with China. But /po/ is a good goy.
>>
>>56545438
The Muslims aren't the only problem. Jews already control a great deal in America, and they're behind a lot of the anti-Christian movement. I think it's high time Christianity spanked both Muslims and Jews.
>>
>>56553149
8/10 would fly
>>
>>56557730

This
>>
>>56547875
Drive a plane straight into Mecca.
>>
File: 1442095248678.png (608 KB, 679x429) Image search: [Google]
1442095248678.png
608 KB, 679x429
>>56545438
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.