[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can some sandnigger explain to me the difference between Suniis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Croissant chiite.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Croissant chiite.jpg
353 KB, 1920x1080
Can some sandnigger explain to me the difference between Suniis and Shiites?

Which one is less cancerous? From what I understand Shiites are closer to western civilization meanwhile Suniis are animals stuck in the middle age, is this correct?
>>
File: 1390180033641.jpg (56 KB, 596x680) Image search: [Google]
1390180033641.jpg
56 KB, 596x680
its like how some days ur turds are brown and other days they're yellow
>>
The Shiites are predominantly in Iraq, Iran, and Palestine, whereas the Sunnis are pretty much everywhere else. Take from that what you will.
>>
File: Shiite.jpg (42 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Shiite.jpg
42 KB, 250x250
>>56545315
>the difference between Suniis and Shiites

Sunnis are more liberal and moderate.

Shiites are more crazy and god-fearing.
>>
>>56545315

I mean, I could link you to the Wikipedia page on it, but I'm sure you know what it says. IS is Sunni (mostly Arab), Iran is mostly Persian (and also Shiite), Iraq is predominantly Shiite Arab in the south, Sunni Arab in the middle, and Sunni Kurd in the north, Lebanon has a lot of Shiites, and pretty much everywhere else is Sunni-majority or Sunni-led.

Iran hates everyone because they're Persian, and everyone hates Iran back for the same reason. The Sunni/Shia thing just adds to the mix.
>>
>>56545315
>Which one is less cancerous? From what I understand Shiites are closer to western civilization meanwhile Suniis are animals stuck in the middle age, is this correct?
Not really
The closest Muslim nation to West is Turkey and Turkey is majority Sunni
However Sunnis have many extremist sects (like Salafis), while Turks are Hanafis.
Shiites are more or less on the same page with their belief system - martyrdom of Ali & Hussain and the 12 Imams, so a full Islamist Shiite State is Iran which is Saudi Arabia on steroids. Levantine Arabs are alright though, although they are much more heterogenous
>>
>>56547697
Oh Saudis are Wahhabi = cancer
>>
>>56547994
Agreed.
>>
>>56547697
Interesting. Care to develop a little bit more?

What makes a terrorist? What do "moderate" muslims are like actually? What is the majority in Turkey like compare to western standards?
>>
>>56545315
Sunnis are the bad guys. Shia are the good guys. As far as the gvt cares, i think.

Pro tip: Remember the phrase, "Sunnis are loonies."
>>
>>56545890
>Palestine
>>
>>56545315
It's all based on Mohammad so it's all cancer
>>
>>56546958

>sunni is more liberal and moderate

ISIS is sunni
wahhabi is sunni
most sunni territory is clannish goatfuckers with no civilization or equally stupid oligarchs who got lucky by finding oil

iran (shia) has art cinema (Abbas Kiarostami), 2nd place in the world for transsexuals, trusts science enough to harness nuclear power

original Aryans, home of world's first hegemonic power

so, uh, no
>>
>>56545315
>shiite
think Ali was the only legit caliph of islam, hate most of mohammeds friends and some of his wives, they pray to ali , mohammed and his family, like saint worship

>sunni
think Ali is also a good guy, but also think most of Mohammed's friends where good, strictly pray to Allah, dont believe the dead can hear you, including Mohammed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.