[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i always thought australians were only shitposters here, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: shitposting time.png (107 KB, 353x438) Image search: [Google]
shitposting time.png
107 KB, 353x438
i always thought australians were only shitposters here, then a few weeks ago i went there and found out they are shitposters in real life. they aren't racist just edgy. they cant win arguements so they say "go back to the oven" to try to make me rage quit a conversation.

guys, why are you suck sitposters in real life to?

link is an australian commercial encouraging outsourcing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXHGTroLoLQ
>>
>>56544691
What's the matter, can't handle the heat?
>>
>>56544691
shut up cunt
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 259x194
Cunt can't handle the bantz aussies are bros.
>>
File: aussie02.jpg (181 KB, 634x943) Image search: [Google]
aussie02.jpg
181 KB, 634x943
>>56544691
It's just how we roll. Learn to do it or fuck off mate
>>
>>56544691
fuck off jewcunt no one wants you here.
>>
File: tossed.png (249 KB, 368x425) Image search: [Google]
tossed.png
249 KB, 368x425
>>56544691
>mfw Qantas' share price has gone nuts on the back of plummeting oil prices
>>
File: B7isBji.jpg (33 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
B7isBji.jpg
33 KB, 640x383
Australians are taught from a young age the power of the bant. They're like a Spartan society for shitposting.
>>
>>56544691
Haha what a fucking sad Jew Cunt you must be in real life.

Come have a tin with us and you'll see how great we are.
>>
File: 1446701145576.gif (558 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446701145576.gif
558 KB, 500x375
>>>/oven/
>>
>1000th thread in the daily "why are australians such shitposters" tradition ever since moot declared it so
we australians are actually fairly reasonable and well-mannered posters

moot just had it in for us so he created the most egregious example of confirmation bias 4chan has ever known.

you think that when you see an australian shitpost you are confirming his ruse, and you believe you see them in greater frequency than most, when in reality 4chan is just filled to the brim with shitposts either way.

this works particularly well because from the perspective of 4chan's posters australia straddles the line between relevant and exotic, which makes the myth more convincing to you and more important to you. for instance, when you see an american shitposter out of 50 americans in the same thread you just think "that guy's a fucking shitposter". when you see a norwegian shitposter who is the only norwegian in the thread you think "that norwegian guy is a shitposter". but when you see maybe two of five australians in a thread, you think "why is it that all shitposters are always australian?" we aren't rare enough to be alone but we aren't numerous enough to be singled out individually
>>
>>56544949
>>56545186
>>56545341
>>56545618

>LE FUCK OFF WANKER CUNT XDXD ALL US AUSSIES ARE BOGANS WHO SWEAR AND SAY CUNT AND WANKER A LOT XDXD LOOK AT ME AMERICANS LOOKS AT HOW TOUGH AND ABRASIVE I AM YEAH FUCK CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER FUCK WE'RE FULL CUNT GRAB A VB MOYT XDXD LE CUNT HAVE A VB MOYT WANKER CUNT FUCKEN ASIAN SLOPE EYE CUNTS SHOULD FCUK OFF AND HAVE A VB WHILE FUCKING OFF CUNT AY AY LE CHEEKY XDXD CHEEKY CUNT JUST DID SOMETHING FUCKEN CHEEKY CUNT AY AY CUNT FUCK ME DEAD CUNT WANKERS NEED TO GET DRUNK 24/7 TO BE AN AUSSIE MOYT FUCK I WORK HARD AS A BRICKY NOW I GOT A HARD EARNED THIRST FOR GLASSING CUNTS XDXD
>>
>>56544691
Gotta live up to the meme
>>
>>56546334
and here we have one of the few remaining australians who has not yet caved in to the stereotype that every other poster on the site has permanently cast him into

he fights for now, but no man's will is infinite

moot's confirmation bias ruse is also a self-fulfilling prophecy when people take it as gospel for years
>>
>>56546195
Typical aussie shitpost desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 729x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 729x410
Fuck off Jew, Australians are bros
>>
File: AIDF VS JIDF.jpg (420 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AIDF VS JIDF.jpg
420 KB, 1280x720
>>56544691
JIDF BTFO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.