[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some feedback here...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1439408277214.png (3 MB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
1439408277214.png
3 MB, 1500x938
In two to three weeks I have to give a speech to my communications class. I chose to persuade them that mass migration to Europe is a bad thing. My talking points will include...
>Poor treatment of minorities being incompatible with western ideals.
>If humanity constantly runs from war, it will eventually run out of places to run to.
>Why aren't these people fighting for their country?
>Lack of thorough screening procedures.
>Address "America is a melting-pot" meme by pointing out that most immigrants have been European.
>Point out we can't even help all of our own homeless, veterans, disabled, etc.
>Note that Sharia controlled zones are a real thing.

I am, of course, taking suggestions. Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
Guise, please. I need feedback.
>>
>>56545129

Youtube Robert Spencer

Bill Warner

William J Federer

Brigette Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx2UfpcT5yg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ0e8sCm7Dk

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ

Definitely Mention the OIC, which has been pushing to limit freedom of speech by outlawing criticism of Islam.
>>
>>56544453

I think your best talking point will be the examples of Islam not integrating in Europe already. The Rape in Sweden. And redpilling your class on the real doctrines of Islam. Islam itself does not mix with any other culture. Many people are hypnotized to believe that its just like Christianity or Judaism and its been "hijacked by extremists"

Bring up Taqiyya, and abrogation (where early peaceful passages are superceeded by later ones. Then bring up the very last part of the Koran, gods final word, which tells them to fight the infidels.

Also check out that Atlantic article about "What ISIS really Wants" they dispel the illusion that ISIS isn't Islamic.
>>
File: 1448171029457.jpg (82 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448171029457.jpg
82 KB, 1000x1000
>>56545814

Islam is an entire totalitarian political legal ideology as well as a "religion", and now Europe is injecting itself with over a million people from the most terror and radical prone areas of the world.

Also use this Image if you can.
>>
Also be sure to cite statistics showing how high the percentage of muslims who believe in backwards things are, and stress that its not compatible with Western values like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, equality of the sexes, and gay rights (MUH GAYS)
>>
Islam is a religion from the dark ages, their first two tactics of violence and conversion have now failed in the age of information, their last and final tactic is their polygamy. One man with 4 wives can make tons of offspring and outpopulate the natives.

European culture is valuable and deserves the right to exist, but if this continues Europe will become entirely muslim and lose all its values and culture.
whether or not you think Islam is bad is irrelevant because they will simply move in and take over.
why should they be allowed to move in and take over with tons of offspring? they have their own country, Europe has a right to be non-religious.
Christianity had its dark ages with the power in the hands of Catholics, we do not need a Dark Age 2.0 if we let Muslims come in and take over.
>>
Get some facts and figures you knob.

Talk about how welfare states will simply run out of money, talk about how many refugees are not seeking jobs.
>>
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
>>
Your first point is bullshit just from America's history, the second is also going to be broken down just because of all the women and children same with your third point, also the screening and holding process is pretty thorough, >>56544453
the melting pot one well Chinese built the railroads and the Africans well they aren't European either. The sharia law thing is more bullshit that doesn't apply to America way too much of a Christian based population and government. Your strongest argument is the were not taking care of our own argument.
>>
http://www.inquiryintoislam.com/2010/07/why-is-islam-so-successful.html

This article and site is great.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.