[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Government is ignoring ISIS recruitment in Ireland says top Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
>Top Muslim cleric and head of the Irish Peace and Integration council, Shaykh Dr Muhammad Umar Al-Qadri has hit out at the Irish Government for ignoring the fight to stop ISIS recruitment in Ireland.

>“These children are mostly radicalised on social media. Parents have come to me and said they are worried that their kids are using social media and the internet. They say, ‘What can I do’ and ask me to speak with their children about the dangers of joining these groups,” he said.

>The Irish Peace and Integration council, has stepped up their efforts to tackle radicalisation, but Dr Al-Qadri, says their efforts have been ignored by Government leaders here.

>“I think the Government has failed in identifying partners within the Muslim community and working with those within the community who are trying to prevent radicalisation here.

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/government-is-ignoring-isis-recruitment-in-ireland-says-muslim-cleric

Kind of reminds me of how an FBI agent was caught trying to radicalize Muslims and was actually reported to the authorities by the Muslim community. It seems Western countries are doing jack shit to actually stop radicalization.
>>
>>56543726
It's because we want it. We're itching for another jolly good war. Nothing puts your life into perspective like daily strife.
>>
>It seems Western countries are doing jack shit to actually stop radicalization.
Why would they? ISIS is their puppet, just like Al Qaeda.
>>
>>56543726

That mole was an ex con who probably showed up and said "So let's kill us some Americans"
>>
I just know Ireland will be an ISIS target soon, and I fucking hate to think it. The best we can hope for is that the IRA will go into full force across the country (and maybe do the UK a favour too for old times sake), because there's no way the Irish Army would have the funds to protect us from an unexpected ISIS. Apparently 2 mosques in the country are radical, the sooner they get fucking bulldozed, the better.
>>
File: 1440374368104.jpg (15 KB, 318x405) Image search: [Google]
1440374368104.jpg
15 KB, 318x405
What the
FUCK

Ireland a target for ISIS?

What?

Irish potato's please fill me in...
>>
Just where the fuck are children going to become radicalized on the internet? Does ISIS have a public jihad forum or something?
>>
>>56544594
>refugees
>we don't give enough to the army to defend against an unexpected ISIS attack
>European
>burgers have a raging boner for us, so an attack on Ireland would make the US want to start a war even sooner, which IS definitely want
>>
>>56543886
This, I cant wait to raid the Medway or raid a Merchant fleet.
>>
>>56544537
Do the Irish have guns?
>>
>>56544537
>and maybe do the UK a favour too for old times sake
Bomb Scotland pls. They are beyond redemption. And SF/IRA love paki dicks more than the English do.
>>
>>56544693
Every farmer in the country has a shotgun. Beyond that, not really.
>>
>>56544917
IRA love Palestinians because muh somewhat similar struggle but couldn't give two fucks about Islam beyond that.
>>
>>56544917
>scotland
>beyond redemption
m8 we're 96% white and the most of the handful of immigrants we have are well integrated 3rd or 4th generation pakistanis
>>
File: IRA.jpg (37 KB, 456x342) Image search: [Google]
IRA.jpg
37 KB, 456x342
Ireland to ISIS terrorists:
"Fuck off we're full"
>>
>>56544983
Was meant for >>56544896
>>
>>56545125
Yet you voted SNP into power. Is there something in the water that makes you all retarded?
>>
>>56545152
>>56544983
Better start stockpiling then, lad.
>>
>>56543726
This guy seems alright. Why can more Muslim leaders be like him?
>>
File: refugee undercover.png (327 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
refugee undercover.png
327 KB, 610x488
>>
>>56545322
I have a shotgun and an airrifle. We live in the absolute fucking backarse of the backarse of nowhere, and the only Muslim I actually know is really anti-ISIS, so I think I'm safe for the moment anyway.
>>
>>56545474
Because Muslims tend to become self loathing when they move to Europe, and that kind of shit is an ISIS recruiters wet dream.
>>
>>56544755

Being American Irish is a bit like being an American Jew, except you're everywhere and not as wealthy. You never forget that you're Irish, even if only 1/32 Irish, and you take every possible opportunity to tell people that you're Irish.

Source, my family includes people who are part Irish and they signed their daughters up for riverdancing.
>>
File: 1425854408138.jpg (52 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
1425854408138.jpg
52 KB, 450x312
>mfw muslims do more to stop ISIS recruits that the authorities
>>
>>56545571
You need a handgun, my friend. ISIS isn't going to bust down your door, they're going to blow you up when you're out shopping.
>>
File: CNN_Fighters.jpg (203 KB, 980x650) Image search: [Google]
CNN_Fighters.jpg
203 KB, 980x650
Ireland has 2nd highest % of fighters going to Syria...........WTF IS GOING ON LADS???

Fuck sake the Garda need to get off their fat ass..
>>
>>56545474

A lot of them are, there's a big divide between integrated Muslims and radical Muslims, and the elephant in the room is that radical Muslims reach out to the integrated Muslims' kids and radicalize them, like the Tsarnaevs.
>>
>>56545850
Do you think American Irish are loyal enough to us to enroll in the army if Ireland is attacked?
>>
>>56545184
nationalism
misguided nationalism, we should be focussed on being british, but it's still nationalism
>>
Does everyone think ISIS is really ALL that big of a threat? We're currently bombing the shit out of them and they're using relatively unsophisticated methods to kill Westerners.

I just don't have all that much faith that a bunch of terrorists can really bring the modern military industrial complex and secular western society to it's knees.

The worst they can really do is piss us off.
>>
A lot of Americans are not even Irish but believe they are. A lot of Southerners for instance mistakenly view themselves as Irish because they're "Scotch-Irish". Which really couldn't be less Irish.
>>
>>56545474

He's still responsible for promoting and maintaining a culture that allows terrorism to develop, he can fuck right off.

If ISIS got their way and Sharia Law got popular, he'd happily capitulate and let it happen because at the end of the day, it suits him. If western society suited him more, he wouldn't be a muslim.

Plenty of "peaceful muslims" still exhibit the sort of backwards and oppressive behaviour that manages to isolate their young men/women from integrating into western society, but allows them just enough space to develop the rebellious behaviour where their outlet is ISIS.

At the end of the day, everything written in their shitty book is able to justify what ISIS does and that's what makes them so fucking obnoxious.

People seem to have forgotten the fact also that whilst every other culture has something to contribute in terms of fashion, architecture, music, cuisine, Islam has nothing because it is a literal black hole of culture. Everything they claim ownership over is the lowest, most ugliest, most vile of any foreign customs, the literal bottom of the barrel.

And if they didn't exist in our fucking country, we wouldn't have the problem they give us. Muslims in Britain/Ireland is not an established thing either, they've been here less than a century and if the west had any sense it would make damn sure they're all gone before that century is up, the only objective mistake of multiculturalism where at the very least everyone else is subjective.
>>
>>56546004

They're pretty heavily Americanized now, but they'd care deeply enough to demand the US do something. You'd have seemingly random white politicians on both sides suddenly up in arms demanding we destroy ISIS now, but I don't think they'd form militias and travel to Ireland to fight the terrorists.
>>
>>56546169
People don't really want to get shot by some angry muslim nigger while having a good time with their friends at a concert. Any we can do fuck all to prepare for it, because terrorism works.
>>
>>56546272
Yep, the glorification of being Irish in the US was the greatest propaganda victory we've ever had. Those Scots Irish probably have no idea about Loyalists if you asked them.
>>
>>56544537
le ebic IRA maymay
>>
>>56546272

According to one really obnoxious one who was my roommate for about a month before I got a new room, it's because they blame the Union for essentially conscripting them right off the boats and using them as cannon fodder, so they identify as Southern. Which is fucking stupid.
>>
>>56546004
lol fuck no we don't. We are tired of fighting for our own country; why the fuck would we fight for yours?
>>
>>56546482
They only claim they're Irish because they want to boast their drinkin skills and their abilities to almost die due to a lack of potatoes. Other than that, we have no reason to like you. Fick, my last name is O'Donnell and I couldn't even give a flying nigger nogger toilet clogger about tbat island
>>
>>56543726
>These children are mostly radicalised on social media. Parents have come to me and said they are worried that their kids are using social media and the internet

Some top quality parenting here lads
>>
>>56545850
Plastic paddies
>>
A terrorist attack in Dublin would trigger such an horrific reaction from the lower class public
>>
>>56543726
We're too low profile to generate much attention from ISIS, but if they do decide to attack us we're absolutely fucked.
>>
>>56543726
He just wants gibsmedats, which ironically will be used to fund radicalisation programs. The same thing happened in the UK.
>>
Government wants ISIS to exist. Every ISIS attack is an excuse to erode people's rights a little more.
>>
>>56545892
Probably because the numbers of Muslims in Ireland is small, so that skews the percentages. Also they are probably poorly educated 'refugees'.
>>
top o' de takbir to ye, laddy
>>
>>56546169
Honestly more people will die from smoking induced lung cancer this year in paris than they will from angry kebabs.

As an ausfag who spends all day jerking it to vietnamese slide shows I'm more likely to die from a blood clot forming in my ass than I am from an ISIS terror plot.
>>
File: 1393424268371.jpg (39 KB, 331x341) Image search: [Google]
1393424268371.jpg
39 KB, 331x341
>>56543726
operation gladio still ongoing
>>
>>56544693
it works like anything else
>>
>>56546326
>He's still responsible for promoting and maintaining a culture that allows terrorism to develop, he can fuck right off.
no, the western world did this

>If america got their way and the constitution popular, he'd happily capitulate and let it happen because at the end of the day, it suits him.
>>
>>56543726
>It seems Western countries are doing jack shit to actually stop radicalization.

Get rid of muslims from western countries. That's the only thing that works.

Its completely retarded to think that whatever measures this idiot think are relevant could work.

>>56548865
Kinda need more evidence than "doesn't want to give free money to random Islamist chucklefucks." Giving this guy money is the worst way to go about it.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.