[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem? I mean, so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 24
File: 1439153699589.png (84 KB, 306x242) Image search: [Google]
1439153699589.png
84 KB, 306x242
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem? I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games. I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common: gave up and became neets, some went to university, earn a decent amount of money, but either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, katanas, anime shit), have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies, politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country, absolutely NO productive hobby, 95% of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime.
>>
what about those of us who lack the proper genetics? I got a fuckload of neurological and psychological problems down both sides of my family, trust me when I say not breeding is a damn public service for some of us.

that said, I don't play much vidya, and don't watch anime. My time is usually spent reading, writing, and thinking. That is, when I'm not working.
>>
>>56542754

Copypasta - but not wrong.

Society is fucked, I'm actually jealous of the ignorant, happily eating cheatos and playing games not caring about the world. I know a few too. They are useless human beings, but they are fairly content, sleep well at night, don't really worry about anything.

I only the other hand work a 60 hour week, and am helplessly watching the world burn around me, with no future for people like me or a family should I chose to start one.

Not sure who's better off desu.
>>
>>56542754
ill bite OP.

I have a min wage job, I don't want a gf or friends or any of that shit.

I'm so exhausted at the end of a day I just want to drink brandy, watch anime and be alone.

I honestly enjoy collecting anime figs and stuff, it makes me happy.

I can't handle society or relationships, I don't vote and I don't care about stuff normies care about, I just want to enjoy my life in peace, if you are so autistic you can't accept that then fuck you.
>>
File: 1436751037293.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1436751037293.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>>56542754
the second season of true detective sucked donkey balls

i'm triggered you used this image
>>
>>56542754
why do you care what others like to do if it has zero impact on your life?
>>
ill obey my gender roles when women do

t. hvac tech, single, two ipas down, & happy as a clam
>>
>>56542754
Not by making this retarded thread every fucking day.

OP complains about man children despite shitposting on /pol/ 24/7
>>
>>56542754

I'm doing the world a service by not reproducing. My family is shit, and it stops at me. I'm the Danny Devito in Twins compared to Arnolds out there that need to reproduce.
>>
>>56542754
>How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

If you solve my problems for me, I'm still a manchild. There's no winning here.

> Well you could genocide me but in the end it's still losing by diminishing the number of white people even quicker
>>
/pol/ how many fucking times are you going to respond to this pasta
>>
>>56543666
How can we secure our future if we are giving up?
>>
>>56542754
The only way to fix them is to motivate them. Babyboomers ruined society by throwing away classic pair bonding and letting progressivism and feminism get a foothold. Now people have no motivation to do anything because it is not rewarded. A great modern example is marriage, which is a raw deal for a man.
>>
>>56542754
Good work on refining the pasta m8
Also
>Neet rage in T minus 3...
>>
>>56543819

until the fateful day when op is no longer a fag

>>56543900

what have you done today, besides shit post

go on, ill wait
>>
>>56543725
You do realize it's not just me, this is a serious issue, so maybe stop being on here the whole day and become a true bettered man
>>
>>56544060

still waiting

my dad was Australian, im way better at this than you, trust me
>>
>>56543955

This. OP might as well be mad at water for flowing downhill.
>>
>>56542754
society no longer has any available USEFUL niches left to fill. We have an overwhelming surplus of capable, educated, good looking, fit, and strong individuals both male/female. It created a social backlog of 1000th stringers in society that will never get a chance to participate or experience TRUE human value. they will never reach humanities starting line up to say. Their potential/use NEVER realized.

in the saturated capitalist world we live in, there is no longer a need or direction for these people. No niche for them to occupy, no use for thier skills we developed in them. There is nothing left but to turn to degeneracy, violence, extremism and indulgence.

We live in an odd time. The crest before the fall, or perhaps the midst of the fall, and we are destined to hit EVERY branch on the way down.
>>
File: 24685.jpg (12 KB, 189x262) Image search: [Google]
24685.jpg
12 KB, 189x262
There may come a day when each individual manchild will want something greater than what they've made for themselves. They will want homes, they will want to take care of someone. Until that day arrives, then nothing will inspire them, except maybe creativity.
>>
File: mte8qntHmi1qlxan5o1_500.jpg (154 KB, 500x729) Image search: [Google]
mte8qntHmi1qlxan5o1_500.jpg
154 KB, 500x729
>>56542754

You are trying to shame men into behaving the way you want them to. Shame is a tactic used to convince others to do things which are against their personal interest.

Men respond to incentives.

What incentives can you offer them to get married and have children? What incentives can you offer them to be more productive and become involved in politics?

If they get married the likelihood is they will get divorced and then be raped of their income.

If they have kids they won't see them because they will probably be divorced and the mother will have custody.

If they don't have a wife and kids why should they be more productive? They are happier living in a small home and having more free time and less stress.

Why should they get involved in politics which don't benefit them? Every political party caters to minority groups. Even the parties which do not outright hate white men are working against their interests. There is no benefit for them to be involved in politics.

WHAT DEAL CAN YOU OFFER?
>>
Simple:

>Disciplined upbringing
>Strong male role model of a father
>Taught rewards of hard ethical work

This is how i was brought up. My father was a hard man, as a kind i didnt like him much, but i love him to death now and we're closer than ever.

I look at men around my age, and i see them as weaklings. The definition of a man has really gone down the drain...
>>
>>56544003
Well, I listened to some classical music while I tended to my garden, then I went to volunteer at the allwhite only homeless shelter and donated some of my clothes and I'm working on a self betterment novel for white males who have lost their way.
>>
>>56542754

>I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because

Dropping out of life? What does that mean OP? The way you frame the questions sets the tone for the rest of the paragraph that you wrote, and until you define this term I think its pointless to even examine anything else you wrote
>>
File: 1445630072769.jpg (214 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
1445630072769.jpg
214 KB, 800x1020
>>56543900
>How can we secure our future if we are giving up?

Who is this we? The mythical 'white race'. White people as a class don't give a flying fuck about single white men.

Sacrificing for people who honor you is noble, sacrificing for people who hate you is stupid.
>>
>>56542754
>pasta.png

Flag should let you understand i know my way with pasta
>>
>>56544527

what did you do at the shelter?
>>
It's time to stop making this same thread every day. Yeah, you're going to get serious responses, but I think everyone's already given their two cents on this matter. Try back in about a week and not post this copypasta until that deadline.
>>
Random beatings.

For some reason people get sorted out real fast after they get a boot to the face.
>>
File: 7793_7_028_00000339_4.jpg (177 KB, 778x1085) Image search: [Google]
7793_7_028_00000339_4.jpg
177 KB, 778x1085
>>56542754
who cares, everything is fucked

might aswell indulge in mindless escapism
>>
>>56544963
Gave food to homeless
>>
File: 1350771206545.jpg (103 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1350771206545.jpg
103 KB, 802x802
>>56545115
Sven here gets it.

Lets watch it all burn down while we sit in our rooms all wrapped up.
>>
>>56545115
>>56545564

And then how will we look? When we stand before our creator fumbling for words, for an excuse of why we gave up on the world we were given?

We'd sit there, like a child who said "I'll take care of it, I promise" in front of their father and the body of their once living cat.
>>
OP, you go on to say you dislike NEETs then you get mad at the ones that were college educated and work anyway.

What gives? They aren't NEETs. What they do with their time and money is their business. When you work, you are already contributing to society.

Not everyone has to like the same things as you.
>>
I had this false hope when I was young that if I went to school, I would come out of college with a good job waiting for me.
Here I am still paying loans and working shit job. I can't even afford a kid unless I wanna work 60 hours a week. And then the women, I don't see anything out there I want to live with. My options are not getting better as I get older either. So, I'm just gonna keep working till I have enough to move to a beach in some third-world country.
>>
File: otto.jpg (121 KB, 602x264) Image search: [Google]
otto.jpg
121 KB, 602x264
>>56545866
https://youtu.be/wU-BBzIUu8Y?t=14m19s
>>
>>56545866
it's ok.

that'll never happen.
>>
>>56546740
This is really good, thanks for sharing.

>>56546798
Don't be such a fool, lest you'll be damned to tip that Fedora for an eternity.
>>
File: 1423452399689.jpg (80 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1423452399689.jpg
80 KB, 240x240
>>56542754
Nice repost you dumb nigger :^)
>>
File: shill-manchild-02.jpg (118 KB, 980x461) Image search: [Google]
shill-manchild-02.jpg
118 KB, 980x461
>>56542754
Jesus fuck OP, I have like 10 screencaps like this one. If you want to slide threads at least be creative for fuck's sake.
>>
>>56542754
ban anime
ban nintendo
done
>>
For every manchild, there is a womanchild.
>>
I like being pathetic vermin. Get out of my safe space.
>>
>>56542754
Spoken like a true kekold. It's a feminized society, and clinging to the old way which has been manipulated to suit women is a fool's game. Marriage and traditional family life is for the birds.
>>
>>56547442
there is zero indication any of that will happen
>>
>>56548582
Then I guess you have nothing to be afraid of, huh? Why is it so important to you, to disprove that a higher power exists?

Are you afraid that if it turns out there is a higher power, you'll be punished for your behavior here?
>>
why do you make this post every day?
>>
Disregard Females
Aqcuire Currency
>>
>>56549041
Yeah, that's exactly it. You got me.
>>
>>56549582
I'm not trying to "get you" I'm just trying to figure out why it's so important to you.
>>
File: gentiles.jpg (223 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
gentiles.jpg
223 KB, 1000x750
>>56542754
The cultural constraints of a Christian society (marriage, morality) controlled the impulsivity of white men. Without those constraints, many of them are lost. Easy to blame, harder to hate.

We should all know who the real enemy is here by now.
>>
>be me
>well off socially and financially
>don't go out to clubs despite having lots of money am not degenerate
>woman ignore me
>have friend who is divorced 3 times and she is 30
>would never date her but she said ah anon you are a nice guy but too boring

I honestly am content being alone if this is my options.
>>
>>56544303
Agree with everything you said. There's this overwhelming feeling that everything has been done already. No more adventures left to be had. Everyone expects you to follow a certain mandate. Even being rebellious and adventurous is seen as a normal "phase" for young people. Everyone things they know everything.
>>
>>56549709
Because it's simply untrue and you are using this untrue thing as part of your narrative about "living the good life". It's meaningless talk and it kills the conversation.

instead of trying to figure out why people are opting out of marriage, we are talking about things that have nothing to do with the discussion
>>
>>56550171
>>56544303

I think this is the truth.

All the niches have been filled. There is no where left to go.
>>
>>56550195
I can't prove god exists, and you can't prove god doesn't exist.

That isn't my narrative, this thread is constantly being spammed, you shouldn't be expecting an on-topic discussion about it, anyway. Giving up and Nihilism might be alright for you, but it's not alright for this planet and the people who inhabit it. It will lead us down a path far worse than the one we're on in which there will be no coming back. We can sit on /pol/ all day and bitch about shit, but in the end we do absolutely nothing about it. You can't expect anything to change if nobody actually does the work. Change can start anywhere, it could start with you.
>>
File: QvOlVT4j81.gif (2 MB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
QvOlVT4j81.gif
2 MB, 300x299
>>56550171
I want to tell a little story about something that happened the other day:

>Be me
>Waiting in line at a soup and salad joint
>Several people behind me
>A husband and wife walking in with two noisy children
>Cut right to the front of the line in a weird maneuver
>Person in front of me finishes
>The wife steps in front of everyone and starts to order
>I stare in horror at this cunt who has no self awareness whatsoever
>Looks at me and says
>"Oh sorry! No it's ok, you go ahead."
>I say nothing
>Can't comprehend what the fuck is going on in her head
>Walk in front of her without acknowledging her or saying anything
>See them trudge to the back of the line where they belong

It's just fucking people man. People are fucked in the head right now. Completely absorbed in their own version of reality.
>>
File: 0107 - BbMQTzA.jpg (22 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0107 - BbMQTzA.jpg
22 KB, 499x499
we're dropping out because

A. failed childhood due to bad parenting, bad schooling, etc. creating a chain reaction of negative social experiences, leading to negative pathological behaviors and depression.

B. constant negative attitude towards white men in modern western culture. it is considered offensive to be a white male.

C. an abnormally high occurrence of psychological and physical abnormalities due to the majority of healthy white males dying in the world wars (whites went from 60% of world population to 14% in less than a decade)

D. very small number of men meet women's romantic standards, stemming from A and C, so many men experience difficulties with dating and grow bitter towards women.

add all this together and you end up with some very lonely, very emotionally isolated individuals. there are a lot of guys who have simply just learned not to try because they're incompatible with society in one way or another.
>>
File: 1438914529430.jpg (299 KB, 700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1438914529430.jpg
299 KB, 700x1700
/thread?
>>
File: no girls allowed..jpg (463 KB, 2207x2039) Image search: [Google]
no girls allowed..jpg
463 KB, 2207x2039
>>56542754

>>56542754

You described me perfectly OP. I'm 33, still living at home (paying bills so nobody can say shit), no g/f, well versed in old anime, etc.

And let me tell you, every day I picture myself old and on my death bed looking back at my life. I can honestly say I regret nothing. I try so hard to simulate myself on my deathbed thinking "what could I have done different?" "Did I ever want to do anything different?" The answer is always no. I would have lived my life exactly how I wanted too. There is nothing out there worth going after. And this is coming from somebody who tries a new hobby at least once a month.
>>
>>56550530
No, I can't prove God doesn't exist. Can't prove a lot of things don't exist.

I am not a nihilist.

I am completely content in my life. I don't hurt anyone and I give back to the community. I am not some revolutionary in the making. Most people aren't and that's ok.
>>
>>56542754
>thinks having a kid and wife because thats what your supposed to do is productive
> having to work to support wife and kid while wife is upset i work all the time.
>no time for productive hobbies due to work.
>lose house, kids, wife, health , money
>get thrown in jail because between alimony andchild support i can't afford to live and work.
Im so glad im productive for the divorce and grievance industry
I actually can go and volunteer at soup kitchens without a wife and kid and make a decent living. lstay degenerate
>>
File: primrose.jpg (104 KB, 600x766) Image search: [Google]
primrose.jpg
104 KB, 600x766
>>56550826
I hear you man.

At one point the whole world must have seemed like the Fallout or Skyrim universe.

Now we know better.

A part of me hopes there are still wonders out there to discover, and one day I'll find the nerve to seek them out.

But right now the outside world just makes me sad.
>>
>>56545329
I doubt it but sense your posting on /pol/ i know your full of shit
>>
>>56551033
Alright, I can understand that.
>>
Are you stuck at home OP? Because, you keep recreating this thread.

Head over to Advice to figure your life out.
>>
When they don't reproduce, only the strong willed will mate. It will all work out.

Why would you want a degenerate, someone who likely has nothing positive to pass down in a gene pool.
>>
>>56542754
The problem isn't the man-children, it's the society that produces them. Fix the society and they will slowly vanish
>>
>>56551290
>stronk man will pass down master genes

50% of marriages end in divorce

2/3 of divorces are initiated by women

You are all living in a fucking fantasy if you think your strength of will means shit. You'll get keked in the end.
>>
>>56542754
I'm a 50% manchild. I have a professional, well paying respobsible career and do have not played vidya in years. At the same time, I am middle aged, I have never had a serious relationship, and regularly post on /pol/.
>>
>>56543108
If you don't watch anime, then how are you going to find your waifu?
>>
>>56544303
Well,capitalist europe is saturated...remember that there are always the realms of africa,middle east,asia etc to escape to if life feels empty,if you cant find your role in the western world.
>>
>>56542754
war
>>
File: 1409020839926.jpg (312 KB, 884x884) Image search: [Google]
1409020839926.jpg
312 KB, 884x884
>>56553960
What is it good for?
>>
>>56542754
>so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin
I for one am dropping out because the only reason I'd sell myself into wageslavery is to support a family. I can't have a family without a female & there are 0 Catholic girls in Belgium.

> Instead of making a family
See above

TL:DR; THERE ARE NO FUCKING FEMALES, LET THE WORLD DIE ALREADY
>>
>>56542754
I don't know OP. Maybe if you keep crying about it, you might solve it. 21 NEET here, smoke weed, fap, and play video games all day. Stay mad, faggot OP
>>
>>56551290
>nothing positive
Kek, 6'2, white, good looking, full head of hair. My genes are more than worthy to pass down. Problem is none of these useless whores are worth carrying my seed
>>
File: Beatrice.full.355478.jpg (713 KB, 1624x1600) Image search: [Google]
Beatrice.full.355478.jpg
713 KB, 1624x1600
>>56551791

contributing with my waifu

also OP, who gives a shit lmao don't try to live other peoples' lives for them you moron
>>
>>56542754

We go back in time and prevent the creation of the Internet, computers, video games, and 600 TV channels for $59.99 a month

This is the first generation to really experience internet, computers, and billions of TV channels, and we're worse off for it imo
>>
>>56556395
I'd rather go back in time and kill all of the leftist subverters.
>>
File: 1377905709338.gif (1 MB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
1377905709338.gif
1 MB, 480x470
>>56542754
Damn OP, have you been spying on me?
>>
>>56545115

Fucked as opposed to when and how?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 600x575
>>56542754
Its gonna be reeducation camps man, no denying it'll be to train the "hate" out of us and get us ready for the microchip brain implants to usher in the new world. It'll make reality augmented for us and give us whatever prescription drug you are diagnosed for needing while youre at the camp. Heres the catch, it wont completely alter you like the christians say the "mark of the beast" will but if you deeply desire certain things like sex or whatever it'll make it so you're a pro at going out and getting it. I for one welcome the new world. Just stay true to your moral roots and pray to God you dont allow yourself to be alienated. I also assume that itll work somethings like the drug from limitless if youve seen that.
>>
File: 123124324.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
123124324.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
It's called "Behavioral sink". Look it up fags. It explains why there are Japanese grass eaters and millions of chink nowags virgins.
>>
>>56556955
>these are the dumbasses that will fall for getting the mark of the beast
I always wondered what kind of jackass would actually get the mark, good to know.
>>
>>56557385
the mark of the beast is when a literal beast rises from the earth and slaps believer or non believer on your forehead. We'll see in due time though.
>>
>watching anime

Lol no

In my case it's spent playing fallout 4, downloading good music from what.cd, making music of my own, smoking weed, lifting weights, playing in a band with friends, and lifting weights and going for walks. Sometimes BMX but I suck at it.

Find me a woman who enjoys these interests too, or who can just chill and do her own thing and let me have space and not pull bullshit games and tactics to get attention and things. One who is secure enough she doesn't need validation from men. One who had a steady job and doesn't abuse alcohol "with the girls" to escape from her life. One who believes a healthy lifestyle is crucial to build a life around.Then sure, I'd settle down and I would love to have a child.

But these women are almost non existent.
>>
>>56557554
Lol where'd you get that bullshit from? Did I miss that verse in the bible?
>>
This thread again, huh OP?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.