[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mancaves will now be banned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: mandepictedbyafeminist.png (131 KB, 507x610) Image search: [Google]
mandepictedbyafeminist.png
131 KB, 507x610
Stop trying to hide from your responsibilities you fucking shitlords!

http://goldengatexpress.org/2015/11/16/man-caves-perpetuate-patriarchy-2/

"While I think it’s perfectly acceptable, and even healthy, to have separate spaces where one can enjoy time alone, the gendered language around “man cave” is pretty gross. It takes a passive dig at femininity. It’s as if women are such burden that they’re restricted from that zone, while still expected to readily share all other spaces."
>>
>only we are allowed to have safe zones and personal space!
>>
>>56539996
Does anybody take these people seriously?
>>
>>56539996
>that 100% accurate representation of me though

even the socks
>>
>It’s as if women are such burden that they’re restricted from that zone
Well...
>>
>>56540408
It's not even mainstream media, so no. They write these articles to pander exclusively to each other and circlejerk over how smart and progressive they think they are.
>>
>>56540408
>>56540890
Worrying numbers of ignorant millennials actually read and believe this shit, though.
>>
>>56539996
Man Cave has always been a self effacing term
>>
>>56539996
>It’s as if women are such burden that they’re restricted from that zone
problem?

plus, the reason behind this phenomenon is that men are usually the breadwinners and if any time or money is going to be put into remodeling and furnishing a specialized room, its going to be for him
>>
>>56539996
>while still expected to readily share all other spaces

>implying they don't control all the other spaces.
>>
File: 1320271940945.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1320271940945.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
>>56539996
any man that uses the term man cave should be removed from the gene pool
>>
>>56539996
Good. The term "man cave" was always patronizing. Just call it a den again and keep the liquor and guns there and the bitches out
>>
The entire house is the man's domain. Provided you aren't a pussywhipped kuck
>>
"girls night out"
>>
>>56539996

Let's come up with some alternative names:

Cis Crib
Patriarchy Pad
>>
>>56544048
Wank Tank
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.