[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gad Saad: "Multiculturalism as a political philosophy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Gad Saad:

"Multiculturalism as a political philosophy is profoundly inept. That's why we have these problems in the West. It because it says It is wrong, it is racist of you to defend your own values. Rather you should let people in and allow them to "flourish" in their own ghettos and oasises, because who are we to judge their cultural practices?

"And what that does is it basically castrates people from being able to say, hey, guess what, throwing acid in women's faces, well that's probably not a good idea. Cutting off the clitorises of women? Well, we sort of don't like that in Canada. And so people become conflicted. Am I allowed to say that it's wrong to cover women so that their identities are lost under a niqab? Or is it "progressive"? And I see it in some of my colleagues, who are otherwise perfectly intelligent people, but who are completely incapable of navigating through those moral landmines.

"And I think that's the problem. Sure, let in Syrian refugees. Most of them are lovely people. But the reality is: I don't know who's lovely and who's not. And between now and December, you're not going to be able to vet who's lovely and who's not. And so you are basically risking the future of everybody, so that you appear progressive."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm6961DCBRA&t=26m40s
>>
>>56539452
Yeah I've been watching him lately too.

I didn't know what to think of him at first, but now I think he's definitely got the right side of things.

It's giving me hope, seeing all of these people coming forward to speak out against progressives and modern liberals t.b.h.
>>
>>56539452
A red pilled Jew?
>>
>>56539452
This dude is one of my favorite jews along side ben shapiro. Gad saad is certainly the best guy to listen to redpill yourself on post-modernists
>>
>>56539452
>That's why we have these problems in the West.

Huh!? Everyone is Ameriburger, you eat to your fullest, you shit, you watch your nfl, your MTV, you play your minecraft...You support a reality tv star who's running for president...etc etc...

Where the fuck are these so called problems?
When I go out I don't see a town that looks like Mogadishu or Raqqa...
What the heck are these doom prophets blabbering on and on about?

Stop this madness.

SAGE.
>>
>>56540039
Cool Post Ahmed, why not bring it to the White Mosque?
>>
>>56539452

Based Santa kike. He really reinvigorated my interest in evo psych. In addition to being interesting it's also wonderful how mad it makes SJWs.
>>
>>56540136
I love how he is able to check off most boxes on the list of being "oppressed" so the SJW's can't really come after him. They go insane trying to corner and hound him.
>>
>sure, let in syrian refugees
>this guy is so based!

You guys are fags
>>
>>56542604
You are a total idiot. Can you even read or listen?
>>
>>56542604

Are you dense? Read the whole paragraph to get his point. He is opposed to the current plans of the US and Canada to take in refugees.
>>
File: 1403332198362.gif (2 MB, 260x299) Image search: [Google]
1403332198362.gif
2 MB, 260x299
>>56539452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&index=1
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.