[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2vs2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 2vs2.png (1014 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
2vs2.png
1014 KB, 800x1000
pic related is taken from yesterday Putin meeting with Khamenei.

>Christian Orthodox (Putin) and Islam Shia (Khamenei)
vs
>Evangelist Protestantism (root of USA presidents religions) and Wahhabi Salafism (Al-Saud)

who would win?
>>
File: 1448043075859.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448043075859.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
>>56538633
I don't know who would win but I know who I'd want my country to ally with and that isn't Obongo and his Saudi's master.
>>
>>56538633
I'll take Putin over any of the other ones.
>>
>>56538633
Why Evangelist Protestanism?
>>
>>56539972
united church of Christianity (obama), methodism(bush) etc. all of them are branches of protestantism and/or Evangelist Protestantism
>>
Probably the one that doesn't have the government pay for transsexual surgeries.
>>
>>56541154
>muh LGBT
>muh gender fluid
>muh sexual liberation

what do you prefer? stone them? leave them be as they are or take a surgery and let them have a normal life?

bump for free state health care
>>
>>56541509
Stoning is a bit extreme, but being allies with you wouldn't be that bad.

Better than being with Sweden or Germany
>>
iran cant win SHIT
>>
>>56538633
Obama is muslim
>>
>>56538633
Saudis are cancer
>>
>>56538633
I want to move to Russia, but I don't think I can learn pýccкий язы́к speak.
>>
>>56541509
I don't want my kid to date a "girl", specially if he doesn't know she is a he.
>>
Pentecostal Protestantism with their megachurches are absolutely disgusting. Nothing more than easy money.

Putin all the way
>>
>>56538633
Hello
>>
>>56538633
Orthodox and Shia
vs.
Sunni and Sunni
>>
>>56538633
"muh protestant boogeyman"
I feel like the first people who did this did it as a joke, and then a bunch of guidos and plastic paddies took it seriously and spread autism like there is no tomorrow.

Protestantism started because catholic clergy are corrupt, morally bankrupt, jewtier userers, liars, and extremely decadent. They chose that each and every individual should read and understand all the content of their religion through the holy scriptures instead of having interpretations shoved down your throat by some faggot in a white robe who fucks your 8 year old neighbor. Protestantism actually entailed rational thought and individuality - you follow your own interpretation of god's words.

I see Salafism as similar to Protestantism. At the beginning of the reformation, there were a lot of extreme elements, to the point where there were entire armies of religious fanatics. Sometime after we're all long gone, this ugly new bud of islam will evolve into a beautiful flower that far outshines all the other forms in sheer power and value and contribution to humanity. But now we're still in the period of growth and evolution.
>>
Putin > Obongo.

To challenge Putin, amerifucks have to elect Trump. There's no other way. Else your country is cvcked beyond belief.
>>
File: Putin-alpha-Tsar-emperor.jpg (63 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
Putin-alpha-Tsar-emperor.jpg
63 KB, 483x604
>>56538633

I never see Putin bending over so much, licking the ass of muslim leaders. Western leaders practically get on their knees for muslim leaders and kiss their hands. Even their lips like bush jr.

Look at that body language. Obama as the submissive.

Look at Putin. The alpha, legs open, fuck you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.