[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: BTFO.png (380 KB, 590x918) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
380 KB, 590x918
You racist Islamophobes are looking pretty fucking stupid right now.
>>
>>56538529
shut up, you nigger
>>
Oh okay

I guess the people who call themselves the islamic state arent islamic

phew, good to know
>>
Who cares what religious texts say? All religious texts have thousands of contradictions.
But more importantly, Muslims don't follow the rules in your picture. Sharia is a direct contradiction of "don't enforce law", yet 2/3 muslims support it and it's installed in half a dozen countries.
>>
>no REAL islam is all of these things that islamic nations have done in aggressive campaigns against christians since the 7th century when it was conceived

How delusional is the person that made this infographic? How can you be THAT ignorant of history?
>>
>>56538529
in 2013 Pew Research published the results of a massive worldwide survey on the attitudes of the Muslim world towards various social, religious, and political issues. Among Muslims in the South Asian, North African, and Middle Eastern countries surveyed, 22% agree that attacks against civilians in defense of Islam can be often/sometimes justified, 60% favor stoning as a punishment for adultery, 53% favor the death penalty for leaving Islam, and 62% believe that killing a female family member who has engaged in premarital sex or adultery can be justified to protect the family’s honor.

in the UK 24% of Muslims believe that violence against civilians in the defense of Islam is justifiable, in France 35% hold this view, in Germany it’s 13%, and in Spain it’s 25%.

just a few weeks after the July 7th bombings in London that killed 52 people, YouGov conducted a poll which found that 6% of UK Muslims believed that the terrorist attack was justified and a further 24% stated that they had sympathy with the feelings and motives of those who carried out the attack

In another survey, this time conducted by the UK think-tank Policy Exchange in 2007, it was found that among Muslims aged 16-24, thirteen percent stated that they admired organizations like Al-Qaeda who are prepared to fight the West.

a recent poll conducted in November of 2015 by the Arab Center for Research & Policy Studies surveyed respondents from seven different Arab countries as well as a sample of 900 Syrian refugees in Lebanon, Jordan, and Turkey. The focus of the poll was to gauge attitudes towards ISIS and recent developments in the region. The poll found that a full 13% of Syrian refugees admitted to having a positive view of ISIS.

But facts are islamophobic, right? :^)
>>
>>56538529

You illiterate "I get my information about Islam from memes that five minutes of actually reading the Qu'ran would disprove" idiots are looking pretty fucking stupid all the time.
>>
>>56538529
NO TRUE SCOTSMAN
NO TRUE SCOTSMAN, EVERYONE
NO TRUE SCOTSMAN
>>
>>56538529
The leader of Isis has a doctorate in Islamic studies.

I'm pretty sure he knows what Islam is about.
>>
No true Scotsman fallacy?
>>
>>56538529
Nice sources. I bet you'll leave out all the parts where kafirs aren't considered human and killing them and apostates is justified.
>>
>>56538529
>racist Islamophobes
Islam is not a race, etc
>>
>>56538529
TRUE SCOTSMAN BTFO
>>
>>56538529
Why does the religion of peace have rules for war in the first place?
>>
>Don't kill a woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%27Asma%27_bint_Marwan
The story of bint Marwan and her death appears in the works of Ibn Ishaq and Ibn Sa'd, who included narrations regardless of their authenticity. According to the reports, her family viewed Muhammad and his followers as unwelcome interlopers in Medina. After the Muslim victory over the Quraysh in Mecca in 624 in the Battle of Badr a number of Muhammad's opponents were killed. She composed poems that publicly defamed the local tribesmen who converted to Islam and allied with Muhammad, and called for his death.[1] In her poems, she also ridiculed Medinians for obeying a chief not of their kin.[2] Ibn Ishaq mentions that bint Marwan also displayed disaffection after the Medinian Abu Afak was killed for inciting rebellion against Muhammad. The poem said: "do you expect good from (Muhammad) after the killing of your chiefs" and asked: "Is there no man of pride who would attack him by surprise/ And cut off the hopes of those who expect aught from him?" Upon hearing the poem, Muhammad then called for her death in turn, saying "Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?" Umayr bin Adiy al-Khatmi, a blind man belonging to the same tribe as Asma’s husband (i.e., Banu Khatma) responded that he would. He crept into her room in the dark of night where she was sleeping with her five children, her infant child close to her bosom. Umayr removed the child from Asma's breast and killed her.[1]

Mohammed confirmed for not actually a Muslim.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.