[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your move, /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
Your move, /pol/.
>>
>>56537472

Sounds like an argument against Syrian refugees.
>>
And he's dead, just like they should be.
>>
He was adopted, not aborted.
Liberals B T F O.
>>
No Apple? Oh my stars, how could we ever get by?
>>
>>56537472
That explains why he stole everybody elses ideas and never contributed with anything himself.
>>
>>56537472

Fuck Steve Jobs, Fuck Apple. Your move.
>>
>legal immigrant that didn't claim asylum in order to get into the US
>from a time when Syria wasn't a war-torn country
By definition, not a refugee
>>
>>56537472
>Steve Jobs was the son of a Syrian refugee
Wow and just when I was running out of arguments for why we SHOULDN'T let them in
>>
Good Riddance to Jobs. He was a nut that was a shitty father to his daughter. He tried to duck out from his paternity.
>>
>>56537472

perfect example not to allow them in
>>
Syrians: 1
Amerifags: -1

It's like you stupid cunts don't want a better country
>>
File: nyah.gif (9 KB, 142x120) Image search: [Google]
nyah.gif
9 KB, 142x120
So what? We import that shit from overseas anyway.
>>
>>56537912
>INTENSE BROFISTING
>>
Steve created overpriced and locked down products. apple is shit and cancer
>>
Proof positive that mooslims = jews + niggers
>>
I ALREADY FIRED YOU
>>
The vast majority of the world does just fine without Apple.
>>
File: 1441761388507.jpg (139 KB, 502x527) Image search: [Google]
1441761388507.jpg
139 KB, 502x527
>>
>>56537472
He wasn't a refugee, he was in the US for studies. His parents even went to Damascus for honeymoon or some shit.
>>
>>56538416
k e k
>>
>>56537472
>Steve Jobs stole all of the tech he used
>He also enslaved millenials to their smart phones
Tbh senpai he should've been deported.
>>
File: confirmed.jpg (51 KB, 2499x178) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.jpg
51 KB, 2499x178
>>56537472

Already debunked.
>>
>>56538530
>>56538577
LOL arent you the country thats supposedly owned by Dr.Doom?
>>
>>56537472
another reason to hate syrians
>>
What has Steve Jobs contributed to the world? Sub-par computers being sold at stupidly high prices because they're backed in a shiny box?

Yeah I wouldn't be concerned if he never existed.
>>
>>56537472
>put millions in debt paying for overpriced computers and handheld computers

Cancer didn't take him soon enough.
>>
>>56537472
He was the exception who proved the rule. He's already come and gone. Back to business as usual.
>>
>>56537472
Steve Jobs was an evil man who exploited everyone around him. His only skill was marketing.
>>
>>56537472
Yeah..., and did you know that Steve Jobs stole the OS used by mac from Xerox in the 80s? His fortune was made by stealing from America ingenuity. If that is your argument, I can assume all Syrians are thieves.
>>
File: Steve_Jobs_with_red_shawl_edit2.jpg (517 KB, 684x974) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Jobs_with_red_shawl_edit2.jpg
517 KB, 684x974
Allahu Akbar
>>
>>56537472
His father was a millionaire from oil.
>>
Thanks for shitty OS, useless phone and...well that's all.
>>
>>56537472
There are hundreds of legit successfull middle eastern immigrants and sjws choose the one guy that was adopted by white parents and called his biological father a sperm donor.
>>
>>56537472
Bill Gates wasn't
>>
File: 1408455365644.jpg (237 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1408455365644.jpg
237 KB, 1600x1067
>>56537472
>Steve Jobs founded a giant megacorporation based around selling overpriced tech to the anti-corporate, anti-capitalist crowd

>Syrian refugees are Muslims who are being brought to America by people who campaign for women's rights, gay rights, secularisation, etc, etc.

And the tradition of scamming gullible hipsters continues.

Also, Steve Job's father was the son of a millionaire, and was in the US to study at university (which was difficult to do in 1950s for native born Americans). But because he was from the middle east he must have been poor and desperate, saved by the grace of American charity, right?

You know, I'll say this for liberals: they make it difficult to be a racist. I'm having a hell of a hard job staying ahead of them.
>>
>>56537472
>cherry picking fallacy
Neat.
>>
>trolling so bad you don't even dare to type it down

Stating my move would be against the global rules.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.