[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does it feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: clock.jpg (108 KB, 1024x854) Image search: [Google]
clock.jpg
108 KB, 1024x854
how does it feel?
>>
>>56536978
He's not gonna get shit. Everything was handled as it should have been.
>>
File: Goodmangroup.jpg (16 KB, 310x205) Image search: [Google]
Goodmangroup.jpg
16 KB, 310x205
>how does it feel

for Trump to pull an urban city like Dallas?

FeelsGoodMan
>>
I still don't get it, he is a sandnigger but he looks like a nigger. Did they mix it or something?
>>
He already got thousands of dollars in free shit and now he wants millions lmao. What a faggot
>>
>>56536978
I hope they get sued for fraud.
>>
He's not kucking my country, but I still feel mad. Why are amerikucks so pathetic as to be played by a little shit like him?
>>
>>56536978
This shows exactly what kind of people they are. Fuck Ahmed and fuck his $15 Walmart clock. But most importantly fuck his shitty parents.
>>
>>56537119
Dallas ? Urban?

There are cows in the fucking city limits.
>>
>>56536978
who the fuck is this synth
>>
>>56536978
>yfw he uses the money to arm ISIS
>>
R E M O V E K E B A B
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B
>>
>>56537416
So Dallas is a rural area then?
>>
>>56536978
I'll ask him "How does it feel?" when he will always know deep down that everyone thinks he's a terrorist.
>>
>>56537207
His dad is a Sudanese con artist/failed politician
>>
Demands? For what? He refused to cooperate after bringing what appeared to be a hoax bomb. If the kid who got expelled for biting his poptart into the shape of a gun didn't get anything, Clockold should consider himself lucky to have gotten off the hook.
>>
>>56537467
He can't even build a clock and you expect him to fund ISIS?
>>
>>56537528
dallass is like a venn diagram of 3 cities where each of the intersecting areas have rural shit
>>
SHOCKING

It's almost as if the whole thing was orchestrated ENTIRELY for this purpose.
>>
IT WAS A FUCKING SCAM ALL ALONG
>>
>>56536978
What can they sue for? Arresting him?
>>
ahmed and his family are the prime example of greedy mercyless sandniggers, that kid sees the kuffar as worse than pig dung
>>
>>56537340
This.

I anticipate this not going well for this fuckhead, his family and his Jew lawyer.
>>
>create a setup to receive sympathy from limp-wristed faggots
>demand free shit from it

Damn, wish I was not white for once. I could do this too
>>
>>56536978
If this gets a lot of publicity I think a lot of America will turn on him.
>>
>15 million dollars
No way that ever happens.
>Written apology
Assuming that the clock thing wasn't a stunt (though it probably was), then sure, that's a reasonable request.
>>
>>56536978
The world is a fucking joke, honestly considering killing myself when I get home today. I can't stand being redpilled, I work out and am trying to get through school while working full time. Poor as fuck, fuck it may just booze it up and clock out of this shit filled world.
>>
>>56536978
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/lawyer-reveals-new-details-of-arrest-of-clock-kid-ahmed-now-seeking-15-million-damages/2015/11/23/7589f682-91f5-11e5-a2d6-f57908580b1f_story.html
>>
Hopefully Trump gets wind of this before O'Bummer gives the okay on this payout.

Trump at this point could literally shame O'Bummer into doing anything right now.
>>
What justifies his price? $15m is a lot of money to ask for when all they did to him was arrest him.

What a fucking prick.
>>
All this because one dumbshit American teacher called the police because she thought a clock in a pencil case was a bomb.

Fuck you, America. This shouldn't have been news in the first place.
>>
>>56538045
Im here for you f@m. God bless
>>
>>56538830
he committed the crime of not being white in America, my friend.
>>
>>56536978
he probably needs to it build another clock
>>
>>56536978
Hilarious.

I needed a chuckle today.
>>
>>56539019
1/10 troll attempt. Better luck next time.
>>
>>56538045
you melodramatic cvck. jesus christ get help
>>
File: CAIR.png (3 KB, 220x83) Image search: [Google]
CAIR.png
3 KB, 220x83
>>56538981
I think you don't know who you're up against here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myGy4ufLYTY
>>
>>56538045
There's really no need. I'd say being truly 'red-pilled' is not letting things bother you like this. It's a waste of energy really.
>>
>>56536978
>most expensive clock ever made
>>
>make shitty clock that looks like a shit bomb
>told not to show it to anyone by tracher first class
>plugs it in and makes it go off in other classes
>finally get sent to the office after everyone sees the bullshit he's trying to pull
What a scam artist. Libtards are so fucking retarded for ever falling for the tricks of a shitskin.
>>
>>56537755
He already has a large number of assets from bleeding hearts, things are going to go well for the kike whether he wins or looses this case.
>>
>>56537416
Is there something wrong with having cows in the city nowadays?

t. live in a city with plenty of farms within city limits
>>
FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY HANDCUFFED AND SUSPENDED HIM FOR PULLING A TASTELESS PRANK
>>
These people will claim to be oppressed.
>>
Little giraffe necked homosexual
>>
>>56536978
What a spoiled brat, actually having it get acknowledged publicly when he gets discriminated against, and demanding so much money, for something which is quite mild compared to what I've been through. I have no sympathy.
>>
>>56540429
The insipid little brat should be ignored like the worthless waste of meat he truly is, the worthless little attention whore.

I took apart watches and put them back together when I was 7 years old.
>>
>>56536978
makes you wonder if its all a set up to make you hate brown people more. His face in every pic, hes calm, hes 14, so angry he wants 15 mil, and dead pan or smiling in every picture like hes just doing what hes told and knows everything will be fine. Either media creation, or his father is using him.
>>
>>56537585
Well it seems like he has not failed as a con artist if Ahmed gets the 15 million.
>>
What happened to the teacher? Did she lose her job?
>>
>>56536978
FUCKING LAUGHABLE

THIS SLIMELET'S FATHER ENGINEERS A BOMB HOAX TO PROVE MUH BIGOTRY AGAINST MUSLIMS

WASTES POLICE TIME AND TAXPAYER MONEY

NOW HE WANTS MONEY FOR IT

LUCKY THEY BOTH DON'T GET THROWN IN JAIL
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.