[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kansas professor under investigation for using racial slur that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 19
File: Privilege.jpg (134 KB, 1484x835) Image search: [Google]
Privilege.jpg
134 KB, 1484x835
For the graduate students in Andrea Quenette’s communications seminar at the University of Kansas, the classroom discussion began ordinarily enough.

The class is designed to provide graduate students with teaching instruction, and the topic on that day — Nov. 12 — was how to talk to undergraduate students on college campuses about sensitive racial issues.

>It didn’t take long for the conversation to take a sharp turn, students said. At some point, Quenette “abruptly interjected” with her own “deeply disturbing remarks,” according to an open letter written by Amy Schumacher, a first-year PhD student who was in the class.
>According to the letter, Quenette told the class: “As a white woman I just never have seen the racism. … It’s not like I see ‘[n-word]’ spray painted on walls.”

>Gabrielle Byrd, the classroom’s only black student, told The Washington Post that she almost couldn’t believe what she’d just heard. That particular racial slur, Byrd noted, is one she refuses to speak out loud herself.

>“I was incredibly shocked that the word was spoken, regardless of the context,” Byrd said Monday. “I turned to the classmate siting next to me and asked if this was really happening. Before I left the classroom, I was in tears.”
>“Those remarks began with her admitted lack of knowledge of how to talk about racism with her students because she is white,” says the letter, which was signed by other students in the class and calls for Quenette’s termination.
>>
File: Disturbed Crocodile.jpg (64 KB, 600x570) Image search: [Google]
Disturbed Crocodile.jpg
64 KB, 600x570
>>56536142
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/11/23/kansas-professor-under-investigation-for-using-racial-slur-that-left-students-in-tears/?tid=sm_fb
>>
Fucking pussy. She probably was your typical nigger.
>>
File: anon....png (2 MB, 1159x1069) Image search: [Google]
anon....png
2 MB, 1159x1069
nigger here

I literally can't stop saying the word myself, holy shit. it's a fucking word.

im about as offended by it as a white person is when they're called a cracker.

I use to get offended, but you friendly folk have made me immune. thanks pol.
>>
>>56536142
Teacher promotes white privilege dogma with:

“As a white woman I just never have seen the racism. … It’s not like I see ‘[n-word]’ spray painted on walls.”

Gets SJW cultural enrichment.

And yet someone will ask again "Why are white people so uncomfortable talking about race?"
>>
>>56536726
You're welcome, pavement ape.
>>
>>56536142
And this is in Kansas? If you ever have time, Yale has some of their courses on YT. there's one particular Western Civ intro class taught by a scumbag by the name of John Merryman. He's an outright Marxist, and at one point tells a story about wanting to "take out" someone he thought had insulted Jews. and that tape is 7 years old! Can you imagine what goes on there these days? The little pricks literally expect college to be fucking disney world.
>>
>>56536142
It's fucking hilarious that they can't even bring themselves to write "nigger."
>>
>>56536726
Nigger
>>
>>56536726
thank you based internet nigger of thick skin
>>
>>56536200
literally the opposite of reality
>>
yeah the black girl has never said nigger or listened to music where nigger is said a half dozen times

i believe that
>>
>>56536142

"[Nigger]"
>>
>>56537139
To be fair its KU which means its in Lawrence which means there is a large percentage of SJW and other liberal bullshit.
>>
>graduate students
Fucking shameful
>>
>>56536142
who here /ku/
>>
Wait, some nigger is "crying" because they're so "shocked" to hear the word "nigger?"

>black
>never heard "nigger"

Pick one, and only one. What a joke.
>>
>>56536859

Why can't white people just have an open dialogue about race?
>>
File: welcometoyouredoom.jpg (69 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
welcometoyouredoom.jpg
69 KB, 480x360
>>56536142

TOUGHEN UP, BUTTERCUP
>>
>>56536726

no problem senpai, you a'ight nigga.
>>
File: ks.jpg (40 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
ks.jpg
40 KB, 620x413
>>56537139
sigh

Yes, Kansas.

The commie fucks in Lawrence are proud of their bullshit.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/commies-and-candy-asses#/
>>
>>56536142
>college is supposed to be my hugbox
Fucking niggers
>>
>>56536142
>2015
>word superstitions

jesus christ, grow up
>>
>>56537819
Larryville cable guy? Dat you?
>>
>>56536726
Oogla Booga, I know.
>>
Gentleman, GENTLEMAN!!!

I have a genius plan for a brave man!!!

Do you know what SINE WAVE SPEECH is???

Blips and bloops that capture the utmost minimal contours of speech.

"Why do we want that?" you ask!!!

Well, if you SAY "NIGGER" ONCE ON A MEGAPHONE WITH A REAL VOICE YOU CAN DO A SINE WAVE SPEECH PLAYBACK THOUSANDS OF TIMES OVER!!!

A demonstration:

http://www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/home/Chris_Darwin/SWS/
>>
>>56536142
>college students
>collapse into tears
>because someone said a swear

Are they elementary schoolers?
>>
>>56536142
im all for it, stupid bitch is trying to be an apologist and doing it poorly. she never should of never brought it up and should shoot down anyone that tries to. That crybaby is doing people a favor by destroying a far left liberal retards career
>>
>>56536726
jiggaboo jiggaboo

Remember you don't have to be black to be a nigger, and being black doesn't mean you have to be one.
>>
File: 1447647995469.jpg (31 KB, 551x401) Image search: [Google]
1447647995469.jpg
31 KB, 551x401
>>56536142
>Andrea Quenette’s communications seminar

>the letter, which was signed by other students in the class and calls for Quenette’s termination.

So in other words it's the left eating itself again. Why is this a bad thing again?
>>
>>56536726
No problem my nig.
>>
>>56536726
I really think that attitude is by far the healthier one.

In general we consider people who have a break down at the slightest thing to be unstable. So when a single word sends you to tears and running, it means there is something wrong with you. However if it doesn't even phase you that is a sign of emotional stability and health.

Stay cool, nigger.
>>
>>56536142
This reminds me of junior high reading Hucklebery Finn. Each person would read a paragraph then the person behind them reads the next and so on down the rows. Whenever the word nigger came up some people would yell it, say niggah, or blacky McNegro Jim, and other silly shit. And every one had a giggle back in 2002
>>
File: ed.png (297 KB, 456x460) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
297 KB, 456x460
>'Amy Schumacher

top kek
>>
>>56536726
my nigger
>>
File: candyass.jpg (44 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
candyass.jpg
44 KB, 640x478
>>56537946
No I don't call it Larryville.

It is the People's Republic of Lawrence
>>
File: THE SHEBOON.png (33 KB, 952x700) Image search: [Google]
THE SHEBOON.png
33 KB, 952x700
>>56536200
fixed, my Bjork
>>
>>56536142
>I was incredibly shocked that the word was spoken, regardless of the context

Know who says the word nigger the most?

Niggers.

If we banned the word nigger and imposed fines and jail time on those who use it the only result would be an even higher rate of black incarceration.
>>
Her hands are in the typical happy merchant pose

That shit is genetic
>>
>>56538159
You know every student signed it thinking "if she's fired maybe we don't have to take the final!"
>>
File: nigs.png (286 KB, 762x683) Image search: [Google]
nigs.png
286 KB, 762x683
>>56536200
>>
>>56536726
that's the spirit!
the word only has power because people flip shit when they hear it.
good on ya, broski
>>
File: 1417439187094.jpg (150 KB, 960x983) Image search: [Google]
1417439187094.jpg
150 KB, 960x983
>>56536142
I was recently reading for a teenager during their mock examinations.

My face when reading an extract from 'Of Mice And Men' where the characters keep saying Nigger.

Reading it out in a room full of people was a strange feeling.
>>
>>56536142
>schumacher
more like jewmacher am I right?
>>
>>56538715
dang, clarity thy name is anon.
Top job Brit-bro
>>
File: 1447953585491.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447953585491.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>56538715
>>
File: 1393693145785.jpg (42 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
1393693145785.jpg
42 KB, 520x800
>>56536142
> Before I left the classroom, I was in tears.

Holy fuck, it's so fucking ovbious she's just a lying bitch craving for media attention. How in the world could you ever fall for shit like that? This is a complete non-issue and no one should be on her side, ever! What the fuck is wrong with people!?
>>
>>56538812
I remember reading Mark Twain aloud in English class in high school. Some students chose to not say "nigger" or say "n-word" instead, but I went ahead and just said nigger. Didn't feel too weird I guess, but there were only a couple of black people in the class IIRC. It's just a book and it's really just a word.
>>
>you constitutional rights end where my feelings begin

Fuck off niggers. College is where you go to get a taste of the world - new things. To get educated. You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree with it. But you will learn it. And if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. College is not your safe space. Go home for that.
>>
>>56538715
Hhahaha kek literally it
>>
>>56536726
Don't worry. We'll kill you last in the upcoming race war.
>>
Fuck abracadabra, nigger is the most powerful magic word.

Jewry imbued the word with power.
>>
>>56536142
>i asked if this was really happening

Why do they always fucking say that
>>
>>56536726
Wow, a real black guy that shares neo-reactionary views?? B-b-buh

Boy i am stumped!!

How could i respond?!
>>
>>56538799
And the power has been amped up by those idiots at Mizzou.

Some dipshit smears his feces on a bathroom wall and the college president and chancellor resign.

So now any idiot armed with a turd can now shut down a college.
>>
File: 1361139758292.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1361139758292.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>56536142
>“I turned to the classmate siting next to me and asked if this was really happening. Before I left the classroom, I was in tears.”
She's probably on her period. Bloody bitches. And I'm pretty sure the main reason she cried was because she heard something she didn't want to hear, and I'm not talking about the word "nigger" here. This will end up another case where a teacher gets fired and everyone reprimanded for not totally agreeing with everything those fucking SJW radicals want to hear: "Racism exists, it's systemic, white people are horrible oppressors, we must make life easier for ni- people of color."
>>
OP fucked up the thread

The class had 9 whites and 1 black
All of them were offended (because she actually was out of line) and they wrote an open later calling for her termination
https://medium.com/@schumaal/what-follows-is-a-letter-collectively-written-by-the-students-currently-enrolled-in-coms-930-at-the-8f4914d4bbd5#.rjof2yvnw

Now she's on leave and is probably going to get fired too
>>
File: 1442072518498.gif (303 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442072518498.gif
303 KB, 320x240
>>56536726
WATCH THIS GIF AND SAY NIGGER EVERY TIME SHE JUMPS THROUGH HER NIGGER NOSE RING!

Fuck counting sheep! This is how I get a good, solid night sleep followed by a healthy breakfast which give me the energy I need to go on to Ivy-League campuses across America in order to VICIOUSLY OPPRESS negro students in order to keep them "down."

Even though they are always saying
>yeah nigga... I'm down my nigga!

They only want to be down when it's not the MAN keeping them "down."

Just like it's cool if YOU say "nigger" but if I do it.... chimppage ensues.

stupid niggers... stop being so nigger.
>>
>>56536142
>tfw she left the class and listened to rap music that used nigger every other word
>>
File: This-end-up-red-arrows.jpg (29 KB, 676x1000) Image search: [Google]
This-end-up-red-arrows.jpg
29 KB, 676x1000
>>56538347
>top kek

no.... NO NO NO!

You meant:
>top KIKE

you forgot the "i" fag
>>
>>56536726
Damn didn't know black people actually got on /pol/
>>
>>56536142
>you're not allowed to use the word nigger regardless of context
It amazes me, and I am a black man, seeing so many (solely white) professors lose their jobs over incidents of proposed racism. I wonder how competent the educators that are going to replace them will be and how impacted fellow educators will be by being unable to express themselves without fear of getting the boot.
>>
>>56539571
FTA
>Dr. Quenette’s deployment of racially violent rhetoric
>>
>>56538715
this is good

but the nigger should have maybe a ravine with a bridge made of white people holding hands to feet

or just an escalator

or maybe a big ball and chain that says racist while he is handing her money out of his wallet

damn i wish i could draw
i could make big ben proud
>>
>>56536726
Is it really different from nigga?
>>
File: 4chan-triggered-negro.jpg (4 KB, 202x251) Image search: [Google]
4chan-triggered-negro.jpg
4 KB, 202x251
>>56536142

What a joke. Fucking negros.

They say nigga, nigger, negro to each other 24/7 every day probably about 10x each or more.

And this SJW cunt saw an opportunity.

Here is that University of Missouri student negro president with his friends calling each other nigger after his hunger strike against "racism"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq6QCR-J4pA&feature=player_embedded

nigger nigger nigger niggers.

Triggered word! REEEEEEEE

Still, the professor should have known the stupid times she lives in with liberals and niggers, and use air quotes "n word" bulsshit.

But that little negro girl is a baby monkey and should be put down.

Im a spic, and i would not care if anybody says spic. I think its kind of cool. Beaner on the other is retarded sounding.
>>
Rappers constanly saying nigger/nigga in there "music"
And these oppresed special snowflakes dont mind it. Justify it however they can.

Like kgb man said.

Any opposing viewpoints are seen as an attack on themselves and their peers.
>>
>>56536142
>I was incredibly shocked that the word was spoken, regardless of the context
>regardless of context
Seriously?
>>
>>56536142
>this is the state of american education
What went wrong?
>>
>>56542390
social media
>>
>>56541875
beaner detected!
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.