[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is America pretending that anyone else is going to be president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images (28).jpg (14 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
14 KB, 460x259
Why is America pretending that anyone else is going to be president?

You do realise that Shillary is going to be the president 100%?

Democracy is the illusion of choice.
>>
muh dick
>>
>>56534051
Yeah, that's what they were saying in 2008.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>56534290
Are you implying any of the rebellious republican candidates have a chance unironically?
>>
>>56534051
Got my dragon dildo & complimentary chastity cage on standy :^)
>>
Trumpfags are nothing more than the new Palinfags, same exact thing.
>>
>>56534290
not really

there were several more candidates at the time, and nobody was prepared for barry o

the dem field is thinner than your dick now and only bernie has close to a chance
>>
Bernie 4 ever
>>
>>56534290
Who is going to beat her? You have no one compared to Obama.
>>
>>56534517
No, the most likely scenario is yet another upset from within the left.

None of the current Republican field will be President. Probably not for the next few election cycles unless Republicans start putting forth policy proposals again.
>>
>>56534051
Red house, red senate.

This is just like 2000 just like 2008. There will be a republican president. The establishment can get their shit done through either party, see patriot act.. Your delusional to think they are different. Why would they want a continued gridlock
>>
>>56535030
Bernie's been polling better than Obama was at this point in the 2007-8 primary cycle.

It could happen. Young people aren't counted on most polls at this stage - many "random samples" are in fact only looking for people that have voted in either the last 2 presidential primaries, or the last 2 general election cycles back to back - in the US, most young folk only vote when the presidential election comes around, not in the mid-term Congressional elections.
>>
File: bush_egan_gore.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bush_egan_gore.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>56534720
That is an astute observation Mexico, which one is the trap though? I know Palin knockers are floating around the net but no one has ever really seen her junk, or Trumps snatch for that matter.

>>56535153
>see patriot act
Why do they play that down so much? Because it makes voting irrelevant as if it wasn't since about 1900 anyway? No where in the world is so much ado about nothing. As a Cancluckistanian I have learned much about politics from our southern brothers. Why vote a second generation politician into office and risk carrying the guilt for doing that later when the powers that be have decided who to install beforehand anyway? It's almost a sort of punishment for the voter and the "elected" stooge at this juncture.
>>
If Hillary wins, what are you Ameri/pol/s going to do?
>>
File: pay attention.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pay attention.jpg
199 KB, 1280x720
Erruh-body need to see this.

https://instagram.com/p/-bz5HWGhXZ/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.